Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caneriva

Sparkly Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:26 am
User Image
"Hi Ariana!" Veronica exclaimed after she introduced herself. She smiled and continued on. "My name's Veronica, it's nice to meet you!"
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:00 am

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Still smiling and looking at the blonde girl who had just introduced herself, Ariana asked, "You too! Is this the house you wanted to get in?" The second year was genuinely curious to see if Veronica expected to be in the house of badgers.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:22 am
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Table
What am I doing? Sorting Feast!
What am I thinking? Yay! Sorting time!

When Ariana asked if Kat would be joining the team this year, she bashfully shook her head. "Flying really isn't my thing. I can better serve the team from the stands as a cheerleader." She smirked, imagining herself wearing a cheerleader outfit, then blushed when she realized she'd be wearing it for Ari. With that thought in mind, she glared a hole in the table, refusing to look up.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:23 am
User Image

Rose Hall
First Year - Hufflepuff
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose grinned as she caught sight of Nell. Well, apparently she wasn't the only one from that boat here. She waved at the other girl. "Hey Nell, I didn't realize that you were in this house, too. Like it so far? 'Cause I really have no idea about it."

----------------------------------
State: Excited
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:32 am
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
User Image

Pureblood

Nell nodded happily along with her answer. "Yup! I read in Hogwarts, A History that Hufflepuffs are exceedingly loyal, friendly, brave when they warrant it, smart...well to be honest I think that we basically have the qualities of all the houses its just that our sense of loyalty and friendliness beat out everything." she said with a light shrug and smile. Then she coco skinned girl leaned in closer to her new friend with a conspiratorial whisper. "I've also heard that we throw wicked parties, especially after a Qudditch win."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

What I'm wearing: She's a 'puff now
Who's she with: Rose and the other badgers
Thoughts: 'Puff 101

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:46 am
User Image

Rose Hall
First Year - Hufflepuff
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose's eyes widened a bit when she heard that. "So basically we're just like the others, only we seem to believe in loyalty and friendliness more? Wow, that's a bit of pressure, I'd think." She grinned at the party statement. "You know, that'd be pretty cool to be in. It'd be pretty interesting, too."

State: Excited
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:03 am

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana turned her attention back at Katrina. "You'd be a perfect cheerleader!" she encouraged. It was easy to imagine the girl in a cheerleader outfit. She was slim and full of energy, all they really needed were yellow pompoms and the actual cheerleader outfit. "We could always check out Hogsmeade to see if they sell clothing for pep rallies and what not-" A large smile expanded onto the girl's face. "We can go into Hogsmeade this year!" she exclaimed excitedly.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:51 am
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
User Image

Pureblood

Nell giggled softly at Rose's surprised expression at her words at how excited she got at the sound of a Hufflepuff party. "Yeah it would be. Now that I think about it, I wonder how good our Quidditch team is this year..." she questioned.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

What I'm wearing: She's a 'puff now
Who's she with: Rose and the other badgers
Thoughts: Quidditch

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

caneriva

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:52 am
User Image
Veronica thought for a second before replying to Ariana's question. She didn't want to insult the house or the other Hufflepuffs around her. "Honestly," she started "No. I never said I didn't want to be in Hufflepuff, I just never thought it'd be an option for me. I was expecting Gryffindor or Ravenclaw. I suppose The Hat knows what it's doing though!" She said gesturing towards The Sorting Hat. "What about you?"
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:00 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana kept a smile upon her lips. "You're going to have a ton of fun in this house, I promise!" She adored Veronica for being so optimistic. The Sorting Hat really does know what it's doing. "My dad was in Ravenclaw, and my brother was in Hufflepuff, so I really wanted to be in either of those. I kinda figured I wouldn't get Ravenclaw, though, so I kept my hopes high about this house," she explained. Ariana was very glad to be in the house of badgers. She had a feeling she'd be in this house before sorting even started last year, for a lot of people say she and her brother are a lot alike.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

caneriva

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:17 pm
User Image
Veronica smiled. "I hope so! I'm definitely looking forward to making the most of my years here." She stopped for a moment to tuck her long blonde hair behind her ear before continuing on. "Well, that's nice! My father was a Gryffindor, so I guess I kind of wanted to carry that on you know? My mum's a muggle so there's no 'house heritage' or anything coming from her side." Veronica chuckled, her father had set up a fake sorting for her mother once, a fun way to explain to both of them how it worked. Suddenly, she remembered he had flamboyantly 'sorted' her into Hufflepuff. Perhaps she was carrying on a sort of family legacy after all, even if it wasn't a real one.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather saw Ariana grinning at her, and gave a small wave to her teammate. She looked at Jack and nodded. "Yeah. I made the team last year. It was pretty exciting for me. I play the Beater position. I know. Someone as small as me going head to head with some wicked bluggers is kinda hard to believe." she said, feeling as if she was rambling on. It was true though. When her sister found out she made Beater, she burst out laughing and thought it was a joke.

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:34 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana let out a laugh when Veronica admitted she was willing to make the most of her time and live to the fullest. "My mom's also a muggle," she said as soon as she found something in common with the blonde first year girl. "Do you have any siblings?" she asked, wondering whether the girl was an only child. She hadn't mentioned any sibling, but maybe she had a younger one. She waved at Heather when the girl waved at her.

wearing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:10 pm
Edward Galde

(Half-Blood/FirstYear/Hufflepuff

Edward blinked slightly when she said she was distracted. He looked down nervously. "Oh, s-sorry...." He now felt as if he was being a bother. He didn't exactly no what to say, and was trying to think of what to as he heard the word "Boggart" escape her lips. The color drained from his face, and he looked up. He quickly searched the room and saw it. He had this nervous-afraid look on his face. Boggarts, he hated those things. Nothing scared him more than them, besides failure that is. "O-oh uh-h-h, cool." He was trying to act casual, but couldn't exactly pull it off, what with all the stuttering and all.  

samuxisxdead

caneriva

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:43 pm
User Image
"Oh really?" Veronica asked, surprised. She didn't think she would meet someone from a split family so soon. "That's cool! No, I'm an only child." She said. "How about you?"
User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games