Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:56 pm

Clorogne wrapped his strong arms around her, "I will always protect you, like you try to protect me." He smiled a little. Oblivious to the unbalance in thost truths.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:24 pm

User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

"Thank you." Aleera murmured, snuggling against him. 'Sucker.....' She added silently to herself. 'Gods, I love dumb men.' She chuckled lightly, pressing the goblet into Clorogne's hand. "I don't have much to protect you from right now though. I see nothing serious happening for now. The rebel's have backed off now that they've 'killed' the king." She told him confidently, as if she really had "seen" it.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:30 pm

"Alright." Clorogne chuckled deep in his throat and took the cup, taking another large gulp.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:35 pm

User Image

"And why should they attack?" Aleera asked rhetorically, shrugging easily. "As far as those fools know, you're a new person. But I know better. You're still the same strong king I know and love." She blushed, ducking her head at her "mistake", saying the word love.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:55 pm

Clorogne nodded, "Ye, that is true." he blinked at the latter part of her statement, and a smile broke across his face, "I thought you said we could not have that kind of relationship?" he rose an eyebrow.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:59 pm

User Image

"We shouldn't." Aleera murmured, not looking up. "It would seem improper, if people knew. A king shouldn't be tumbling his advisers."

((tumble = sleep with))

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:05 pm

"No one has to know." He spoke softly, tilting up her chin up, to look her in the eye.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:09 pm

User Image

Aleera raised her eyes to meet his briefly before sliding her green gaze away. The girl was an amazing actress when she wanted to be. "But the servants sir......Servants always talk......I don't want to do anything to diminish how people see you." She seemed the loyal servant, eager to please and hesitant to hurt.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:14 pm

"There is only 1 slave here, now...and she will not speak of it....she could so easily be disposed of." he looked away as if contemplating, "She is my best servant, you must know. She will not tell." he caressed her cheek.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:17 pm

User Image

Aleera leaned into the touch as though she actually wanted it. She bit her lips lightly. "That's true, I suppose......" She murmured, sounding like she considering it, leaning more towards agreeing with him.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:56 pm

Clorogne stroked her cheek, before leaning back to sip the wine and held it forward, "Drink, my love. Let me share."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:28 pm

User Image

Aleera, knowing it would look suspicious if she didn't, took the goblet in both hands. She took a decent-sized sip, smiling at Clorogne over the rim. "Such a sweet wine tonight." She commented, licking her lips to catch any stray drops of the liquor.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:41 pm

Clorogne watched her tongue, and had to pull himself together before answering, "Yes, it is." He took the goblet, and set it on the bedside table, leaning forward and pressed his lips to hers, tasting the wine on her lips. Was he already tipsy, or was he actually making the action of his own accord?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:01 pm

User Image

'Ugh. Mouthwash later. And a bath.' Aleera grumbled to herself, though her actions were the opposite of her thoughts. She leaned into the kiss, kissing him softly for a moment. Then she pulled back, as if remembering herself. "Sir!" She half-protested, a blush across her cheeks. She fumbled, acting torn between protesting and continuing. "Sire, are you drunk?" She asked lightly, watching him. "I don't want....." Her blush darkened. "I wouldn't want a drunk lover......" She said in a whisper.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:38 pm

Clorogne eye's shot to hers, and she would have her answer, "I am not drunk." His voice was low and grumbled, and he kissed her again.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games