Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image
You could never understand....

Lilianna walked up to Koji. "Koj I'm sorry but theyr'e are to many of them.If you want to get rid of him you have half an hour we need to be packed and gone.As long as were here were in danger Koj." She said and she didn't know why but she hugged himtightly maybe it was the situation or the deaths or maybe she just wanted to hug him but regardless she did.

..The way you make me feel.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:15 pm
User ImageSirena sharply turned to Naoki who was calling her 'Lieutenant'. But it was right. If Naoki started calling Sirena by her name, Mikael would disrespect all of them, not only Naoki and Sirena...

"Hm," Sirena turned to Mikael and said "Naoko is somehow right, isn't she?" Mikael made a serious face sighing. "Oh, perhaps you brought your cousin here?" Mikael said with a unnoticeable smile. "Y-Yeah..." Sirena replied with unsatisfied face.

Mikael moved his face to notice Rikka who was shaking right now.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:18 pm
User ImageRikka was shaking when she saw Mikael glanced at her. No visions would come until one is, either will go the way vision show either change it. Rikka closed her eyes tightly and then opened them again. It wasn't dream...

Rikka then bit her lips not knowing what to do...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:27 am
User ImageKoji hugged Lilianna back and nodded in agreement. He faced the graves one last time before turning back to the bus. He took Rikka's little hand and brought her inside the vehicle before talking to everyone else not yet boarded. "We have to go, now."  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:45 am
User Image

Lilianna half nodded.She got on the bus moving all of the supplies to the back and then walked off again the key's were in the ignition she didn't know who was driving but she was scouting on her bike.She then remembered rikka on the bus.She got back on and crouched in front of the little girl. "Rikka I'm going to buckle you in okay?And if you get scared it's okay everyone get's scared sometime but it's okay but your strong I know you are and you can get through it okay?" She said and pulled the seat belt around her and secured it. If the bus lurched or something she didn't want her to fling forward or get hurt.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:15 am
User ImageSirena turned as everyone had gone into the bus. She didn't know either to betray Mikael or not. But he would hurt Rikka... She is the only family member for her is left. "Mikael, go back to military. You should follow my commands. Now!" Sirena exclaimed looking with serious face at Mikael.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:22 am
User ImageAbout to get on the bus Ryuu rushed back to the house and grabed the bag of coffee beans he left, passing the grave Koji made stopped and looked at for a few seconds sighing heavily saddened by the event unfolded. He then mad his way back to the bus.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:11 am
User Image "Tsk," Naoki muttered, not really liking Mikael's defiance.

She stood there patiently, waiting for Sirena to make a move towards the vehicle so she could follow. Naoki was troubled by the look on Rikka's face. The little girl had clearly been scared to death at the sight of Mikael, which could only confirm everything...

"Lieutenant," she began. "Everyone else has boarded the bus. Perhaps we should also be going?"  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:27 am
User ImageSirena listened to Naoki carefully and said "Yes...Naoko. Mikael, get back." Sirena haven't turned to Naoki by any chance. She had her eye on Mikael. Mikael made a tsk'ing sound as he made a serious face this time.

"Lieutenant...I feel like you are trying to get rid of m--" "Stop your blabbering and listen to your lieutenant's commands now!" Mikael couldn't speak because of Sirena's distraction. Sirena turned away walking to the bus. She hold the bus's door and turned to Mikael. "Better go back, or you wanna go to hell already?" Sirena said waiting for Naoki to come in.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:06 pm
User Image

Naoki climbed in after Sirena, shooting another icy glare at Mikael.

At the back of her mind, a little voice nagged Naoki. Since when has it been in you to leave someone behind? To leave them at the mercy of these monsters? Guilt washed over her, but she quickly dismissed it. Mikael was not coming on board. They weren't going to take any chances.

She looked at the man again. Mikael wasn't looking to pleased... But then again, who would? Still, there was something about the look in his eyes that made Naoki want to bolt.

"Sirena," she whispered. "Please drive."  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:20 am
User ImageSirena rolled her eyes on Naoki and said "Of course I would." Sirena then rolled her eyes on Mikael. Something made her froze. He asked about her cousin right after he saw her.

"Well, I'll come back to military. But I want to ask last thing..." Mikael said removing his unsatisfied face. "What is it?" Sirena replied looking down at him. "I want to talk to your cousin...Rikka." Mikael replied with a little smile. Sirena didn't reply. She couldn't trust Rikka to him. "No...you are wasting our time." Sirena said closing the door behind her.

Mikael haven't did anything this time. He just turned away and walked out. Sirena sat on the driver's place and turned back "Everyone here?" Sirena asked.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:18 am
User ImageRyuu looked around and saw everyone in the bus to make sure they were all there, then outside to see the brown haired man walking off. It didn't feel exactly right but it had to be done to protect people. "Yeah everyone's here."He responded to Sirena  

Heart of Madness

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:09 am
User Image

Lilianna looked to Serena who was in the drivers seat. She was on her bike and she pulled her helmet onto her head.She didn't know if they wanted her to scout ahead but for now she was just going to stay next to the bus she kicked the bike started and waited for serena to make the first move.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:42 am
User Image Naoki sat down and folded her arms, looking behind them every now and then to watch Mikael. He better not make any funny moves.

She couldn't wait for the engine to start; she was just itching to get away.

"Where will we be heading?"  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:58 am
User ImageSirena saw Lilianna sitting on her bike. She then turned to Naoki and said "Maybe... To military?" Sirena then remembered that the military is in other country. But there should be some in Japan...  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games