Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San walked up the stairs, and knocked on the door. Pushing it open, the konin would walk in, finally removing his Bear mask.

"Hello Mam-sama....the deed is done....are those missions you said were needed...ready yet?"

Sitting down, San would look for tea...Mam always had tea....

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & I]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[# Gate]
[Equipped: Golems of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Shuffling through a pile of papers, several documents arose to the surface. "Indeed, San. We have reports of strange attacks from an unknown entity every few days, down at the first metropolis of the Port Village of Saraswati. They leave behind gruesome scenes of mutilated corpses, but are rarely seen in the act. We have one key witness in the third metropolis, so I'd like for you to assemble a team to go inspect the crime scene, including the surviving witness. Remember, these aren't shinobi villages, & they don't come into contact with us very often so they'll likely be wary if you go looking like you are now. You'll all have to blend in to the crowds to avoid any negative attention." Pulling out a pot of hot tea, I pourred a small cup of the green stuff, its life extending attributes wafting to fill the room full of flavor.

Crime Scene: Felony, B-Rank

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San's blindfold would shift as his one of his eyebrows would raise. Did he just say...port city? Mutilated bodies? Witnesses? This just got intense. Time to assemble the team it seemed. They were most likely were he had tought them to be....in the academy. Speaking, the Konin stood and quickly chugged him a cup of tea, gagging and caughing due to the temperature.

"Gah! Hot!....Alright....i can get that done for you. Ill take all the Kidies with me. It will be a big field trip for all of them. Ill keep in touch view bonds golem if anything strange occured, or if i find anything. Thanks mam, ill see you later."

Forming a single seal, San used shunshin no jutsu and dissapeared.

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:47 pm
The golem of the desert of itself you let Mamoru know that San was trying to speak through the bonds golem.

"Mam, do we have a chakra signature or descritpion of the witness i am looking for?"  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & I]
[# Gate]

Pulling out the bauble, I relayed back the only known status of the witness. "It says the person was injured greatly. Might I suggest looking for a chakra signature that is failing, San? It'll also probably not have a 'rage' or 'kind' type of aura, since the owner probably isn't awake enough to send that kind of information. With great injuries, I'd probably keep them asleep & not move them too much from where they dropped. So.... most likely not in a hospital. If you have trouble finding them, look for the scene of the crime first & then look for any leading trails."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:09 pm
San spoke again, confirming the information and laughing about the usefullness of his golem.

"I will Mam. I will keep in touch. Awesome golem right?"  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & I]
[# Gate]

Nodding to the informal speech, I deposited the bauble back to the inside folds of my jacket. Bending over to reach a quill, a rather large stack of recent Port Village requests fell over onto the desk, cluttering it up more than it usually was. "What in the world is going on over there?"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Guess it's about time to start my new ninja life Ken thought to himself as he slowly began walking towards the kazekages door accompanied by his fully grown tiger. He stopped outside of the room and took a deep breath to collect his thoughts before finally knocking on the kazekages door, and waiting for a response from inside the room.  

The lolzanator

Friendly Explorer

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & I]
[# Gate]

Still trying to clean up the mess as a new recruit entered, I tilted my head around a larger pile. "Come on in... I don't bite!" At the exclamation, the thick pile of papers crashed, spilling all over the floor behind the desk. So many requests from the port village, & not enough shinobi to deal with them!

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Having relived his hesitation Ken opened the door and walked into the office, his tiger following soon after, to see a women surrounded by a big pile of papers. Seems like she's pretty busy. He thought to himself, seeing as how most of the papers to be on the floor he also thought her to be a little bit clumsy. "Hello there my names Ken Xithyl, I'm fairly new here as I was raised in a smaller village by my own clan, as you can probably tell by my partner tiger here I'm part of the Katei no Neko clan, I figured it was best to come here first and register myself as an official ninja of this village before anything else." He said smiling a bit while scratching the back of his head.  

The lolzanator

Friendly Explorer

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & I]
[# Gate]

"Nice to meet you, Ken," I replied, "A large group is currently out on an assignment, so not too many people are left here at the moment. After getting settled in, relaxing, & learning a few jutsus, I can transport you to them if you'd like." Tugging on a piece of fabric stuck inside a drawer, the entire ensemble slid outwards to reveal more fabric & a gleam of headband-like metal. "Headband," the word was distinctly sounded, as it was lofted up through the air. "Is there anything else that you'd like while you're here?"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Ah yes." He said as he grabbed the headband "Would you happen to have any taijutsu scrolls I could use for the time being to learn from?"  

The lolzanator

Friendly Explorer

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & I]
[# Gate]

"I don't make it a habit to keep whole jutsu scrolls in my office, so they're located downtown at the main library." Pointing off to Ken's left, an open window would allow him to see out across the main plaza to a multi-storied glass & brick building. "It's been a while, but I think the taijutsu scrolls are on the second level, deep into the backside. It might be better to address one of the librarians when you arrive, & see if they can retrieve your requested style."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Alright then thanks for the help." He said as he walked out of the door his tiger closely following him.  

The lolzanator

Friendly Explorer

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:52 pm
Bast popped out of Six's summoning scroll, brushed herself off, and then turned around. She stared at Mamoru disapprovingly.

"Explain," she said, crossing her arms.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games