Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:15 pm
User Image
              𝒵𝒶𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶 𝒦𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓁𝒾
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zahara broke off into a half run the instant the two unleashed their jutsu, keeping on the trail of the combined assualt. If Chie was confident that this could defeat any retaliation attack from him, he was even more confident he could land the decisive blow. The moment she said 'go', he would whip across the remaining distance in seconds, almost a moment before Chie's paralysis jutsu would catch hold of their target. Zahara assumed a stance for a brief moment, knees bent and now he delivered a two-fold attack with his left thrusting out to strike him square in the throat. Upon landing, the palm heel strike would attempt to strike at his solar plexus to paralyze the diaphragm. If successful, Zahara's right hand would follow with a second palm strike and with the Byakugan he pin pointed one of the celestial gates in his chest. With an insertion of chakra, the man would feel a sharp blow as he aimed to strike the Gate of Life and shunt his entire chakra network. It was a simple move but Zahara would flash a toothy grin to the UHV grunt, letting his Byakugan deactivate as he would keep his right palm pressed to his chest.

"You make a single move and I'll pierce your heart with my bone."

Zahara // 60 Chakra 120 Stamina

Hakke: Mugen Sutoraiku [Eight Trigrams Infinite Strike]
Official Description: A relatively simple technique often used to lead into the trigram assaults, this skill launches the user forward quickly, up to 20 feet in a quick dash. When they arrive in scarcely a couple of seconds, they will be in the prime position to strike.
Guild Description: See Official Description. Skill adds a heavy boost to speed to any taijutsu attack that follows it immediately.

Shōtei [ Palm Bottom ]
Official Description: This attack consists of a quick, precise thrust of the users' palm to an opponent's body. Like other Gentle Fist techniques, it sends chakra into the target to cause internal damage which will temporarily paralyze an opponent.
Guild Description: When the opponent is hit by this skill, the limb or body part hit is paralyzed for a single post per rank of this skill. Can be used as a counter attack if the user's reflex is higher than the attacker's speed, which makes this technique treated as spiritual for the collision. Cannot be combined with other Jyuken techniques except The Gentle Fist and Gentle Fist Art One Blow Body.

Hakke Tenketsu Sutoraiku [Eight Trigrams Tenketsu Strike]
Official Description: The user, seeing the tenketsu in their opponent, can make a strike with their palm at any of the opponents celestial gates, effectively shunting their chakra pathway.
Guild Description: Lasts for two posts, which stops the formation of chakra, and then also destroys a B ranked amount of chakra from them.

Mattysandwich

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:44 pm
User Image
User Image
The man could do nothing to stop the onslaught of moves. The pain was so grand that he passed out from the continued assaults. Zehara's threats fell to an unconscious waste of a man. "We did it." Chie said with a deep breath. Her hands formed a string of handseals as wind picked her up from the ground and allowed her to float. This allowed her to negate applying pressure to her leg as she hovered along to Zehara and Masamune. "Well at least we succeeded in catching a UHV threat. Kya and San will love having a love one to interrogate." She said as her hands formed another string of seals. A stone coffin formed around the man as he was slowly absorbed into the earth below them. The coffin sunk as Zehara's byakugan could trail the track the jutsu was taking him. "Well, not exactly how I wanted our first mission to go, but hey! No one died!" She said with a shrug. She then looked down to her leg, which still had a trickle of blood falling to the ground. "I'm going to go to the hospital to get this stitched up. Care to join me?" She said as she extended her hand. In truth, she had a slew of questions about his actions which she needed to inquire upon. However, she didn't want to cause a scene while she was still injured. Since he was also wounded, it would behoove them both to traverse to the hospital, and then after they healed Chie could throw the proverbial book at him.
◆¦ CHAKRAx 695/ 940 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 675/ 675 x ◆¦ RYOx 2,900 x ◆¦ ACx 17,300
◆¦ Ninjutsu / Ninjutsux ◆¦ B-RANK x ◆¦ Geninx ◆¦ KONOHAGAKUREx
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details Completed

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives
      Learn Ninjutsu in one (6) post less.
      Flame Resistance Training
      Lightning Resistance Training
      Hidden Mist Vision
      Korabo A-ranked

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
      ● [] Wind Levitation: A-ranked, Earth Coffin which I think does what I said it does in this post, B-ranked.
      Bad guy has nada

A faint smile

Reiko Zena

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:17 pm
User Image
              𝒵𝒶𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶 𝒦𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓁𝒾

A low grunt escaped Zahara, rising to his feet now that their threat had been dealt with fully and the danger passed. Adrenaline still had him on edge but he began to just now feel the fatigue his eyes been causing as the Byakugan deactivated. The colorless radial sight returned to normal with a slight blur accompanied by the usual headache that came from overuse of his dojutsu. Chie would see Zahara drop suddenly to a single knee, holding his head as the pain shot through the temples like he been put in a vice.

"Gah... I've overused it this time.." The ringing was the worst with the headache, though such a symptom rarely persisted as it began to pass and he rose to to his feet. Stretching his right arm, loud snaps and pops would be heard as he worked the limb's flexibility and he inspected his limb. Some blood remained from when the bones grew out of the skin, though the puncture marks had healed and just left it looking worse than it actually been.

The kimono was put back on with the exception of his right arm and shoulder, as he prefer not to stain the sleeve with the blood on his arm and he returned the golden bandana back to his forehead. Chie looked a bit worse for wear than he did with just a bloody looking arm, thinking back he was grateful for her saving him but figured the wound could've been avoided.

"I'm mostly fine, the arm looks worse than it is. I do need to get some antibiotics and asprin though." He commented, rubbing the back of his head as he recalled the headache. "You look like you need some assistance getting there though." He offered and would create a duo of shadow clones if she did need the help.

"What of the clean up detail, you got a few people who might've fallen for that snake's venomous words."

Zahara // 60 Chakra 120 Stamina

Mattysandwich

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
Zehara was holding himself well for someone who by all accounts would have drained nearly all of their chakra from that fight. A normal ninja would be on the verge of collapse at this point. Maybe it had to do something with that weird bone thing she caught a glimpse of? Chie decided not to pry at this moment. He was content on going to the hospital, which was enough of a victory for the moment. "Everyone left cleanly. If he has any devout, then we'll snuff them out soon enough." She said as she headed off to the hospital, expecting Zehara to follow. It was odd to her that he was still wrapped up on the people who were influenced by Masamune's charisma. Chie sensed that there was a story there as well. Each additional detail was like another seam becoming undone from a well sown dress. She was afraid of pulling any of them too hard, but at the understand, if she was to train the ninja, then she needed to know more.
◆¦ CHAKRAx 720/ 940 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 675/ 675 x ◆¦ RYOx 2,900 x ◆¦ ACx 17,300
◆¦ Ninjutsu / Ninjutsux ◆¦ B-RANK x ◆¦ Geninx ◆¦ KONOHAGAKUREx
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details Completed

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives
      Learn Ninjutsu in one (6) post less.
      Flame Resistance Training
      Lightning Resistance Training
      Hidden Mist Vision
      Korabo A-ranked

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
      ● [] Wind Levitation: A-ranked

A faint smile

Reiko Zena

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:57 am
User Image "Three reasons yo. First, if you want to be a nobody that gets things done, being seen eating with me is counter productive. Second, a public eating place slices into what we can actually chat about. Third, it gives me an excuse to go home for once." With her reasons stated she led the way to her place. It was an apartment, the same as many others in the area. A building very much identical to those around it. The actual interior of her apartment was sparse and lacked a lived appearance. She clearly didn't spend much time in it. Still it wasn't as if it was dusty or anything like that. San did at least see to it that her apartment was kept clean. "Sake's in the fridge if you want it."

San brought the goods she'd bought to the kitchen and got to work. "So ugh seems like you and Kya know each other?" There was an awkwardness to the question. It was like San was unsure of what to ask and was just fishing for anything to get the ball rolling. On the cooking front she started off by slicing about half the meet off one of the ribs and putting it on a plate for Kaoru to eat later. The other rib she put away in the fridge. It was then that San started washing some rice she'd grabbed from a cupboard.

""

🍥║ CHAKRAx 1,565/ 1,565 x 🍥║ STAMINAx 1,135(40)/ 1,135(40) x 🍥║ ACx 100,700 x 🍥║ RYOx 1,350
🍥 KONOHAGAKUREx 🍥 HOKAGEx 🍥 S-RANKx 🍥 BLOODLINE / BLOODLINExxxxxx
🍥║ NATURE ENERGYx 240 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

🍥 Base D.R. 🍥
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+12 Strength || +12 Speed || +12 Reflex || +0 Fortitude
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

🍥║ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details
      Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↵

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Three [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

🍥║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

🍥║ Combat Passives
      Bloodline Techniques are reduced by 10 chakra
      Fuuinjutsu Techniques Overwhelm Same Rank
      Sapping energy from San reduced to 1/4
      Hand Seals May be Replaced by Lip Movement
      Fuuinjutsu Labled with [Uzumaki] count as Bloodline
      Can Not be Unbalanced by Techniques S-Rank or Lower
      Right forearm sealed by Phantom Limb Seal
      Silent Steps (may only be heard by those with enhanced hearing), steps do not leave a trace.
      Can Catch Projectiles by the Tip
      Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique from Sobagi without paying the cost.
      ● Chest Protected by a light armored flack jacket, passive D rank defense against simple attacks.

NON-COMBAT DATA

🍥║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

🍥║ Non-Combat Passives
      Learn Ninjutsu Eight [8] Posts faster
      Learn Ninjutsu One [1] Post Faster
      Able to locate the general direction of the closest exotic monster
      Text Here

🍥║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

🍥║ OOC
      Notes:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 3:06 pm
BlackFruity

User Image

tab | | tab s e v e r i n tab r a i g y o tab | |

L o s t tab a n d tab a l o n e tab , tab i n tab a tab w o r l d tab I tab b a r e l y tab r e m e m b e r tab . . .
                                                            ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Severin walked in to the residential district, making his way to the temporary clinic set up just inside. Several people were sitting around, waiting to be seen-- some looked healthy, others has very obvious health issues or injuries. Sev frowned softly, sticking his hands in to his pants pockets, watching the crowd of people for a moment before walking in to the tent. "Hey! Medical shinobi Severin Raigyo reporting to help or whatever..."

CHKR : : 00 // 00 tab STM : : 00 // 00 tab RYO :: 17,000 tab AC :: 30,000 tab tab
                                                            [ R A I G Y O ] tab [ L O S T ] tab [ B - R A N K ] tab [ G E N N I N ] tab [ KO N O H A ] tab [ S U N F L O W E R ] tab

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 1:22 am
User Image

Iyasu Ikatteiru
The Angry Nurse

Civilian Medical Student Twenty-One Konohagakure
Chakra : 150 100 : Stamina

"Yes!" A head of silver hair pops up from the back of the tent. The speaker was a young woman with a round, child-like face that had split up into a wide grin. Dishevelled strands were sticking up haphazardly at the back of her head, as though the owner had rubbed the back of her head in possible frustration. Bustling down quickly from the back of the tent, she passed a half-dozen curtained off sections before reaching the front of the tent where a rickety desk and folding chair was squished into a corner, acting as the reception desk. "Iyasu Ikatteiru - Medical Student." She spits out with sharp enunciation. "I need you in room three - second on left." Iyasu was more than a foot shorter than Severin, but she stood tall and walked with very deliberate steps. Almost as soon as she had reached the Genin's side, she had stepped up a half-foot behind him, barred his exit with an arm out behind him and her other arm, gripping a clipboard, herding Severin toward the said 'room.' They had barely moved and she was still talking - hasn't stopped at all, in fact. "Left hand, fourth and fifth finger - crush injury." Her voice was tight, low, and as rapid as her pace. "Suspected fractures of the bone, mostly a pulp injury." Seated on the bed was a construction worker, holding cotton to the tips of his ring and pinky fingers. Upon entering, Iyasu's tone shifts.

"Hello, Mr. Tsukuru" Iyasu says, her voice soft and flowing now. "This is medic nin Raigyo, here to help us figure out if you'll need surgery or sutures today. Okay?" Iyasu remains by the curtain's entry point, placing herself out of the way by tucking herself back, slightly, into a corner. At the end of the bed was a chart, clipped onto the rail. Apparently the clipboard Iyasu was holding was something else.

I Tortured Sleep I

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 5:06 pm
BlackFruity

User Image

tab | | tab s e v e r i n tab r a i g y o tab | |

L o s t tab a n d tab a l o n e tab , tab i n tab a tab w o r l d tab I tab b a r e l y tab r e m e m b e r tab . . .

A small smirk worked it's way on to his face with the appearance of the nurse he was to be following under-- that is in till she literally swept Severin up in a tsunami of demands. He opened his mouth to make some sort of smart-a** flirty remark but the woman just kept talking and then towed the much larger male towards a room. How could something so tiny be so bossy?! Severin's face was still a mask of utter confusion as he entered the room and laid his eyes on a male sitting on an exam table. Well... the lady certainly wasn't giving him any time to slack around, that's for sure. Severin cleared his throat, trying to regain his composure before moving over to the male and reaching up for.... for what? It was almost as if he was trying to pull up hair in to a ponytail that wasn't there. Once again, a confused look played on the man's face before he shook it away and began his work.

Carefully, Severin shucked off his overcoat before taking the male construction worker's hand in to his own. With a slow, but somewhat experienced hand, Severin removed the cotton from around the man's digits to get a good look at them. A slight grimace pulled at one side of his mouth as he looked, an emotion somewhat closer to pity than anything else playing in his eyes. The injury itself wasn't too serious-- the bed of one nail was entirely black while the other just had a blood blister underneath --but that didn't mean it didn't hurt like hell. The fingers themselves looked pretty beaten up, several lacerations were on the anterior portions of the fingers. "These need cleaned, but overall I would recommend sutures."

Sev made his way over to a cabinet and began to take out the neccessary supplies he would need-- antiseptic, gauze, medical tape among others. "I suggest maybe temporary stitches, the wounds are fairly superficial and surgery would be too traumatic for such a minor injury. Phalanges heal fairy fast, as they are very venous. As for the crush injury--" Severin broke himself off, trailing a tray behind him as he moved back to... Mr. Tsukuru was it? Once again he gingerly took hold of the man's hand with one while hovering the other over it. Chakra covered his hands as he focused it on the broken fingers. An image slowly began to appear, and Sev squinted his eyes at the finger bones. "There are a few complete fractures of the dorsal and middle phalanges. What this means is that the fractures should heal well with some splinting. You'll lose the nail on your ring finger, however, Mr. Tsukuru."

tab { 1 // 1 :: Onkyoutai [ Body Echoes ] learned }

Severin looked back at the little ball of bossiness that was his current supervisor. "I could deal with these injuries, if you'd like. I however understand if you would prefer the traditional route, ma'am." Ma'am... the word felt bitter in his mouth. What was the last person he had called ma'am? He... actually couldn't remember. Maybe it was the charge nurse that had taken care of him during his recovery when he first got to the village? No... No that wasn't right. He had called her many things other than her actual name, but he hadn't ever used something as formal as the word "ma'am".

CHKR : : 00 // 00 tab STM : : 00 // 00 tab RYO :: 17,000 tab AC :: 30,000 tab tab
                                                            [ R A I G Y O ] tab [ L O S T ] tab [ B - R A N K ] tab [ G E N N I N ] tab [ KO N O H A ] tab [ S U N F L O W E R ] tab

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 8:13 am
User Image

Iyasu Ikatteiru
The Angry Nurse

Civilian Medical Student Twenty-One Konohagakure
Chakra : 150 100 : Stamina

The young woman was there behind Severin almost instantly as soon as it was clear he was removing his overcoat - not that it required much in the way movement as the 'room' (as giving as it was to call a curtained off section of a tent was) was tiny and movement Iyasu had to make was minimal. With no other furniture in the 'room' to utilise, Iyasu simply drapped it over her forarm to help in keeping it clean. As Severin made himself of use to the supply cabinet, however, Iyasu whipped out a pen frlom the back of her head and began taking notes of what had been removed, all the while holding Severin's coat. "Iyasu is fine," She spoke softly once she had looked up from the clipboard. "I've barely started my medical training. I'm more of the paperwork keeper at this clinic. All the better you've arrived to help alleviate the wait time!" She approached Mr. Tsukusu while sending him a reassuring smile, but continued on to walk past and behind the patient before sending her focus back onto Severin. Her smile, now, was very decidedly sharp, akin to a warning from a wolf hovering over its meal. "We understand that the end results can be very much the same, so please feel free to use the shinobi methods, if you're more comfortable." In other words, don't use any supplies that you don't absolutely need to use, her eyes flashed, head ticked slightly towards the cabinet. With the patient's back to her, Iyasu's bedside manner was in voice only.

I Tortured Sleep I

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 5:48 am
User Image
Inohana "Sayuri" Yamanaka

xxx Keep the scars close to your heart and mind. Never forget.

Konohagakure l Genin l Genjutsu l Taijutsu l Yamanaka Clan
Chakra 350/370 l Stamina: 290 / 290

I can't get approved for a flower shop yet cause we don't have a permanent kage so this will have to do.

Sayuri arrived at the apartment complex. She had recently moved out of her parents home but she may go back to help them run their business. As of moment, Sayuri wanted to see if she can be independent enough to live alone. And more important, happy enough. Course she will never be happy until every single UHV was dead and gone. Buried six feet under. Nah. They don't deserve that honor. Maybe fed to the pigs and dogs would be better. Got out her key, she unlocked the door and turned to Senju, Come in for a bit." The first room they would enter would be the living room. It seemed to be simple couch with coffee table. There was a window with looks like hibiscus flower pot, if you know what flowers are, it looks pretty big flower pot. To the end, was a dining room, small enough for two people and two chairs. To the right was the kitchen and there was a door to the left. "Stay here for a bit, have a seat if you want." Sayuri headed towards her room to start packing. Opened the door, she didn't close it but she did push the door to leave a slight crack as she headed to her closet and got out her backpack. Let's see. Small sleeping bag, extra clothes, food, snacks, brush, ponytail holders, wipes to clean off makeup, makeup stuff, and water canteen. She was forgetting something. Stood for a moment as she thought about it and sighed. Of course. It was the one thing she had came here for. Got out another key, she opened a safe in her room and got out a certain amount of money. Alright. Headed back towards Ichiryu with her backpack, "I'm ready. Her dark green hues glanced towards her clock quickly and realized that they were a bit early. Perhaps he hasn't found the other team members yet.

Current Attire: [x] Black is well, black. The blue is an attempted teal but her outfit is teal. The black on the teal is actually holes or makeshift tears. Her hair is up in a high ponytail as it would brush to her lower back.
                                  Headband Location: Around her waist
                                  Appearance:Natural pink hair which was waves of light and darkness that reached to her hips if she had it free from any binding. Her eyes are dark moss green with gold speckles around the pupils. Slender with hourglass figure, her chest was a simple firm B-cup with firm round butt, Sayuri was obviously not well for any kind of strength but she was in fact, flexible and practiced yoga along with Pilates every day. High cheek bones with feminine jawline, she sometimes wears her lip piercing and does not have her ears pierced, at least, until she becomes chuunin and receive her earrings. As of right now, Sayuri has one piercing at the moment, on her lip and it's made out of plastic.

Sayuri was seen with teal colored make up 99% of the time. It was usually called warpaint. It's a streak of teal over her eyes and goes from hairline to hairline. (Think of basic mask with holes) She usually also wear Aho's feathers behind her right ears, they are considered Konohagakure national bird.

Warpaint and feathers: On.

Actions:

Out of Caffine:

CEOxJOE

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:06 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~ I feel like laughing- a metempsychosis like this where you can suddenly bubble up and softly disappear. If you want to be loved, say it out loud. Just thinking about it won't convey it. Even the eternal maiden looks away, and heaven moves further away from us.

Soraru, having had enough of walking around under the sun, made his way swiftly through the housing district via the rooftops of Konohagakure rather than taking a leisurely stroll through the streets. He dropped off of a two-story building that connected to the district, using chakra beneath his feet to break his fall. The gust of wind from his fall was refreshing under the fairly normal Konoha temperatures which were hellish to the snow-born samurai. He walked through the entrance, checking the numbers on buildings, remembering Reihai's address from the information on his residential form. With the other Shinobi and civilians lounging about, he tried to make himself as small as possible, not wanting any potential confrontations to spill out into the public. I'd be much more comfortable just breaking in at night. I don't want to make that Shinobi go a 3rd day without being undiscovered, though. This has gone on long enough.

Getting close to the number he was searching for, he had to resist keeping his right or left hand on the hilt of either his katana or wakizashi. It was just difficult, imagining that the last person who worked his case had likely walked in his same steps. Every time he went to the next location, he kept wondering if it was going to be the one where the last guy got taken. Or bribed. Or worse. It was impossible to ignore. He fought with his own desires until his feet stopped moving, reality settling in as he faced down the apartment. Reihei was either at work or he was behind the door. Maybe I should've asked the Hokage about my next step. Or asked for backup. Or- *knock knock knock*

His body moved on its own. The time for hesitation was over. It was about time that he got answers.

The truth is not what you want it to be. It is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.

[ Hakemoto Monk | C-Rank | Bukijutsu/Bukijutsu | Genin | Chakra 1,065/1,065 | Stamina 465/465 ]

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:23 am
❧ The door swung inwards slightly at the knocking, the scruff of a rug bunched up underneath it preventing it from opening up entirely without more force being applied. Pushing the door open would reveal a room that had seen cleaner days. A window was left ajar, the plant on the windowsill having been knocked off - be it from a breeze or from a body is unknown - but it was still a fresh green, despite its sad, soil-spilled state. The small kitchenette had dirty dishes in the sink, an open tea cannister sat on the counter. On the table sat a modest tea set, with two cups, one tipped over, both stone cold. A small speckle of blood was on the table, some drops even landing on the tea pot. They were still tacky to the touch.

The bed was made, but messy from something being moved on it, and the drawers of the dresser open, ransacked. On the wall, above the bed, was the only picture in the small apartment; a team of three, with their sensei, in front of a small waterfall. One of the genin had ice-blue eyes and dark, red hair. It was a well known spot, not far inside of the surrounding forest growing around the Konohagakure training fields. They look happy.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:07 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~ I feel like laughing- a metempsychosis like this where you can suddenly bubble up and softly disappear. If you want to be loved, say it out loud. Just thinking about it won't convey it. Even the eternal maiden looks away, and heaven moves further away from us.

Soraru noticed that it wasn't locked, or even closed completely at that matter. Despite the heat he experienced, there was no denying the cold chill that suddenly ran through him. He pushed on the door, putting enough force on the rug for it to no longer hinder him. Once he was inside, he made sure to close the door behind him, not wanting anyone to impede on his investigation. The place was a mess, even by the standard of your average single man. The first thing that he noticed was the blood. Even if it was out of the way in the kitchenette, it was impossible for him to miss that distinct shade of red. Especially since it was one of the first things he expected to see. Walking over in the quiet room, he was glad to see that there wasn't nearly as much as he dreadfully anticipated. He ran his finger over the smear, then rubbed it with his thumb, noticing that it didn't flake. It hadn't dried, which meant that whatever altercation took place happened not too long ago. "It had to get to this point, huh?" He thought out loud, wiping his blood-smeared digits on the table in order to wipe them off.

The knocked over plant told him that whoever left must have done so in a hurry. Some possibilities ran through his mind. Maybe he held the missing shinobi for a few days and was planning to dispose of him somewhere else. Or perhaps the missing one had been staking out the home for a while, and only just made his move recently. Someone escaped out the window. But open windows never existed innocently when there was blood on the counter and missing people involved. Was he kept in the bed? Why did he wait so long? His mind continued to work while he decided to pick up the pace on his search, getting worried about the possibility of working on a much shorter clock than he was expecting. Maybe it was a good thing that he took the rooftops instead of the street. He searched the drawers. He checked beneath the bed. Or this is just another dead end. Maybe it's all innocent. Maybe... He spotted it. Above the bed, when he had just finished looking beneath it. Soraru stood up and took it into his hands, looking at the team of three. The training field...he knew that place. After all, Soraru had a life in Konohagakure once, even if it was brief. Icy blue eyes stared back at him, reminding him immediately of Lord Antei.

Normally, under any other circumstances, he would have sat there and let himself become absorbed by the torrential forces of his own mind. Instead, his feet moved, and he swiftly left outside of the open window. He used his shunshin instead of running normally, already having a destination in mind.

He'd have to remember to get a pot for the plant, assuming neither of them died by the time the mission was complete.

The truth is not what you want it to be. It is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.

[ Hakemoto Monk | C-Rank | Bukijutsu/Bukijutsu | Genin | Chakra 1,065/1,065 | Stamina 465/465 ]

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:19 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Inka led them to a generic apartment building, only set apart from any other by the numerous signs and notices signifying it was assigned as a Kiri-nin residence, with directions for whom and where to go to for any purposes, ranging from getting accommodation to applying for stipends. Each and every one were co-stamped by the sigil of the Acting Hokage and the office of the Mizukage. Inka didn't spare any a second glance, walking to a set of stairs and up several flights. He only hesitated once he had reached an apartment door, non-descript and a little aged by the weather it had to face being on a balcony. Amber eyes looked up, staring at Syy for a brief second before he pulled out a set of keys and unlocked the door, stepping in first.

The lights were already on, showing a short hallway that opened up into a room acting as a combined lounge, kitchen, and dining area. It was modest but clean and smelt of the incense Inka would always light for his lost family. One stick was a small orange glow on a side cabinet, slowly filling the room with its scent. Inka would step aside, looking over at Syy as he revealed two figures Syy would have met before; the Anbu with the kanji for cardinal direction of South painted on their porcelain mask, bird perched on their shoulder and both seemingly staring at the Senju.

On the couch, clad in sleeping clothes now, with a mop of now dust-free blond hair, an eleven year old boy looked up from brushing the coat of a brown and grey animal. Both boy and animal also looked up and regarded the new arrivals, Itoko's ears flickering in slight panic for a moment dreading a high-energy canine to suddenly charge in. Carefully, slowly, the two slid off the couch and stepped closer, looking up at the man they had briefly encountered in the hospital.

"I heard you met before." Inka gave a wry tilt of one corner of his lips, walking over to gently brush his fingers through Minowa's hair before crouching down to also scratch Itoko's chin in greeting. "Apologies, but I taught him not to trust him anyone claiming to be you until I could get it confirmed." Amber eyes turned back towards Syy, this time smiling a gentle greeting that lifted both corners of his mouth. "Minowa, its Syy."

[ entry : Streets ]

ch 810 // 1,030 | 835 // 950 st
                  ⧼ Father ⬘ Mizukage ⬘ Godaime ⬘ Bukijutsu ⬘ Performer ⧽

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Speed ► Slight [Moderate Buki] [Heavily when drawing Small Weapons] [Moderate in smoke] [Heavily Buki in smoke ] [ Supreme when drawing Small Weapons in smoke ]
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:36 pm
User Image
↳ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳᵞ ʳᵉᵃ≀ᵒᵑ ᵗᵒ ᶠᵢᵍʱᵗ↰

Sypher followed Inka for what felt like a short time, his gaze focusing on Inka’s back rather than any one person or thing around him. He didn’t even realize they had arrived until Inka had paused to look at him. Self-consciously, perhaps for the first time in six years, Sypher used the moment of Inka unlocking and stepping through the door to pull at his hair. The home was clean and smelled of mourning incense, a smell that filled Sypher’s nose and made him swallow back more tears. It brought back memories. The smell was something that Inka had always done, though Sypher had always associated it with a loss that had occurred before they had met. Now though...he shook the thought from his head like dust from a rag and focused. The Anbu….from the hospital. Who had been there for... it hit him. Like a physical blow even before he saw the tousle-headed blonde child on the couch, it was like everything was coming to him in a tunnel again. He saw the animal, that strange looking bear cat that he’d seen briefly before, and could sense it’s anxiety Aika isn’t here, it’s okay. he wanted to say but he was staring at the small boy who was now looking up at him. Inka’s little wry comment was lost on him as he looked into Minowa’s blue eyes, the color reflected in his own now as the gold seemed to dim to allow the blue to take over. He was still, in Sypher’s eyes, so small. Even though he knew that Minowa was physically older, even though his memory of his son was that of a baby barely a child.

Why apologies? his numb mind slowly clicked back into what was being said and Sypher nodded, understanding. Then…Ah...that’s... Inka called him Syy. And like an old coat, he felt like he had stepped back into himself. Like he had been given his name and self back. He swallowed, slowly kneeling in front of Minowa, one leg bent and the other knee on the floor. Even kneeling, he was still a good foot taller than his son but that didn’t matter to him. He looked at his disheveled blonde hair, so bright, and then at his delicate face, recognizing something of himself in the way the boy was careful “Min.” the name came easily to his lips and Syy felt his heart swelling. It was a grateful pain, one that told him he had found all the pieces he’d been missing. He held out his hands, scars around both wrists stretching up and disappearing into his sleeves, his calloused hands palms up. He would not move until Minowa let him, until his son wanted him to do so. But if he could, he would hold Minowa tightly and breathe in his scent, kiss his head, and just live for this single moment. His eyes, so much bluer now than before, were wet but he had cried himself out and couldn’t bring himself to cry anymore. Not when he was feeling just...joy at the sight of Minowa.

┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

〚 𝕊 ⎚ ℝᵃᵑᵏ 〛〚 𝕊ᵘᵢᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔻ᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵘᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 ℕᵢᵑʲᵘᵗ≀ᵘ 〛〚 ℍᵞᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝕄ᵒᵏᵘᵗᵒᵑ

ᵢ ᶩᵒ≀ᵗ ᵃᶩᶩ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵢ ᶜᵃᵑ ᵍᵢᵛᵉ

BlackFruity

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items