Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:10 pm
Fuyu wondered what exactly the secondary objective was, and of course, she would let the woman know. Before she could answer, something transpired. Body language was a downfall to many an actor and shinobi alike. "What transpired... Fuyu, those with pride have an enormous issue when it comes down to family heirlooms. The Uchiha, it's a big downfall, but we're near a breaking point, Fuyu. A great shinobi of the Mist has killed one of ours, and now Leaf is suspect to be involved," the oni spoke with a sigh. She had been thrown head first into turbulent waters, when she had thought them clear. "His objective is to remove traces in this Uchiha stronghold, after taking what he can. War is upon us, and though we have the greatest concentration of sharingan users in the nations, we need more edges. This would give us a monopoly on Uchiha secrets. A coercion, to bring in more to our allegiance." It was a long shot, should war come, but any and every edge was valuable.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image
YamamotoTaizo
| Genin | Fuinjutsu | Kumogakure |

Entering the building Taizo knocked on the door of the Raikages Office.

"Madam Raikage, I have returned from the land of Takumi with the pricelist you requested. the flak jackets you requested were set at 250 Ryo A piece, I have completed this mission, and thus have attained the necessary amount of credits to advance into the chuunin rank. I await your orders."

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:43 pm
The knock on the door, and a voice on the other side. It was that boy... He had actually returned with great swiftness. Pressing a button, there was a crackling. Her voice came through as it would on old time radio. "Obligations prevent me from doing anything... Formal. Congratulations, with this, you are now a chunnin. A teacher of the village." The crackling ceased. Conversation couldn't continue at this point.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:34 am
User Image
YamamotoTaizo
| Chuunin | Fuinjutsu | Kumogakure |

Taizo Smiled Brightly, as he bowed to the door, as if he was being watched. "Th-Thank you!" H shouted as he ran out and to the dojo, Things were about to become way more interesting for him.  

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:20 am
"Everyone is so busy and I am once again left with nothing to do.." A voice sounded down the hall, a man with golden hair making his way towards the Raikages office. He'd already seen three different shinobi run through, each looking like they were about to go out on some mission. Plainly enough, Apollo too needed something to occupy his team, so perhaps paying his Kage a visit might be a good idea. He came around a corner, seeing yet another lad running from the Kages office, probably just got himself promoted. As he came around, Apollo knocked lightly on the door, though it was still a bit creaked open from the boy before. "Kin-Sama, may I enter?" He should have just came in through the window like he usually does. That'd made far more sense.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:12 pm
"I see, so I am to make sure that he destroys everything he should..." Fuyu had a down cast glance to give to the Raikage before she stood up,"Ill be going now, I understand full well what you need of me. I wont take anymore of your time, Im going to the Anbu Head Quarters to get some gear and then I will head out." Fuyu turned around as she exited slowly and the slight sign of a clenched fist was visible. A sure sign of an inner struggle towards what ever had transpired with Kein earlier. "Please... let me know what happens with my admission to Kirigakure Assassination Squad... Arigatou..." With that she opened the door and quietly left, Fuyu made no sign of anything as she looked at the ground the whole way out. What was going on in this village?  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:10 pm
Fuyu understood the mission. That much was good news, however there was something in her eyes as she shot a glance down at the ground. It made the Raikage worry greatly, when it came down to the girl. She always seemed so far from others, but something troubled her. "Will do, Fuyu," Kin answered the girl, as she departed, and there was another voice. Apollo? Where had that fool been? "You may enter." Cheer was absent, her eyes were hard again. He hadn't shown his face for quite some time.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:50 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher stopped outside the Kage's building, standing in the streets and staring up at it. He took a deep breath and let it out. Took another and let it out. Then let loose a very vile curse word Why the hell did I come here? he thought, turning to pace back and forth, one hand scratching sharply at the back of his head and neck I don't need anything from her. I don't have anything to tell her...why the hell am I here...? he stopped again, still outside of the building on the left side, looking up at windows "What the hell..." he muttered and turned, going back down into streets "I need food."

((Exits))

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:45 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 220 ~ AC: 2750 ~ Ryo: 1800

Having made her way to the office, Suzume thought she passed Sypher along the way. Well, she'd talk to him later when it was time for the mission. Standing before the building, Suzume let herself inside and was directed to the Raikage's office by the assistant. Knocking on the door to the office, Suzume waited to be called inside before letting herself in. "Raikage-sama. I'm sorry for bothering you but... I've done a lot of missions and learned a lot of techniques. Do you think I'm ready to become a chuunin?" Sure she felt ready but the one who made the decisions in this village was the Raikage.

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:47 am
User Image
YamamotoTaizo

Taizo made his way to the Raikage's office, with a scroll from the mission board in his hand. Rapping softly at the door; He stated, "Madam Raikage, I am here to retrieve information for a possible Felony mission?"

-------
Title: Investigate Crime Scene: Felony
Information: Your village leader needs you to search around a crime scene. Try and figure out what happened, and who did it. The crime you are expected to unravel is typically some form of arson or felony.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Post: None

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:05 am
Kinpaku hadn't really loosened herself up. Apollo's silence was nearly aggravating, but she couldn't let that breaking point occur. Thankfully, someone else came to break the silence. "Come right on in, Suzume," the clone spoke, letting a smile appear. It was convincing enough for most. "You're right... You've done a great service for the village, Suzume. I think it is time you were rewarded properly," Kinpaku replied peaceably. This was probably the most calm she'd been all day. One of the new chunnin arrived, as well. Yamamoto Taizo, according to the file. A familiar face of sorts. He was here for a mission. A felony investigation. Looking down the list, there was thankfully nothing in regards to her own clan. She'd had enough of those investigated in her short time as leader.

"Well, I've got a homicide down in the shopping district. A Shounin merchant was killed, apparently someone thought their wares too common for a price they asked for," she spoke with a sigh, "Find the murderer. Bring him to justice. One way, or another."

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:14 am
User Image
YamamotoTaizo

He bowed his head in silence to the Raikage, and then turned to his Teammate, Who had just been advanced to the rank of chuunin herself. "Suzume, would you like to accompany me on this one?"  

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:50 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Chuunin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 220 ~ AC: 2750 ~ Ryo: 1800

Glad to be elevated to the level of Chuunin Suzume replied "Thank you Raikage-sama." It was nice to finally be a chuunin, now she could work towards jounin. Hearing that Tai now had a new mission to work a felony, it made her think she needed to take on tougher missions as well. Hearing him invite her along Suzume replied "Sure, maybe Cloud can help us track this guy down if he's on the run." Looking over her shoulder, the puppy had his head and front paws sticking out of her backpack and he seemed to be napping.

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:20 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher jogged up and into the building, walking easily down the halls. He felt...incredibly at ease with his new choice and was determined to follow through with his goal. The mission he was going to go on soon would help him reach that goal all the more faster but first First I need her approval. he had no doubt he would be approved. If he had to, Sypher was willing to lay down all the reasons he was right for this. He stopped outside the door and knocked before opening the door and sticking his head in. He smiled at Suzume and nodded at the boy as well before addressing the Kage "Kinpaku-dono? If I could have a minute to talk to you...?"

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:26 pm
The two new chunnin were off into the streets, to solve the case of the deceased Shounin. There was, as usual, another newcomer. It was Sypher again. "Whatever is it that you're wondering about, Sypher?" the Oni replied, pushing some hair from her eyes. Bound or not, it always happened eventually.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games