Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  xxxx} T h i s x i s x t h e x p a r t x o f x m e x t h a t x y o u ' r e x n e v e r x g o n n a x t a k e x a w a y x f r o m x m e x , x n o
                                                  THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS
                                                  THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS

BUT xx YOU'RE xx NOT xx GONNA xx BREAK xx MY xx SOULx {
                                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The kiss placed upon her hand sent her through with a warmth she hadn't felt before, and once again the female flushed darkly. Seiji awakened feelings deep inside her she hadn't ever felt before, warmth and.. safety. It seemed almost like he didn't want her to blame herself, but at the same time take responsibility for the mistake that she made. A nurse came in to the room, and began to deal with her broken arm. She relaxed, then winced hard when the pain shot through her arm. The nurse began talking about the residential district and something about someone else getting hurt. She grumbled, "You'd think after my idiocy no one else would go around there-" Her words were cut off by her hand becoming nearly freezing, and the room suddenly got cold. Her head snapped back towards the man who was holding her hand, and although she didn't know him that well, she could see the anger boiling in his eyes.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                  ✘ █ Mystic Thoroughbred x ✘ █ D-rank Genin x ✘ █ Shakuton x ✘ █ Spitfire Queen
                                                  ✘ █ CHAKRA: 130 x ✘ █ STAMINA: 155 x ✘ █ AC: 0 x ✘ █ RYO: 0

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                  > Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques.
                                                  > Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
                                                  >
                                                  >

O t h e r s : :
                                                  > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                  > Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
                                                  > One-handed Hero: Karleen is able to use one hand to form hand seals
                                                  > Offensive Style: Knife Stances: The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.
                                                  > Offensive Style: Simple Play: With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                  >
                                                  >
                                                  >

Wolfe Whitehorn
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:04 pm

x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150

Shuukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

As Kaileer picked her up, Hakanai winced as she wrapped one arm over his shoulder and hand against his back. Her face was still resting against her chest as her other arm was holding the cub close to her. She didn't protest at all as Hakanai was working on calming down. When she does try, anger replaced the sorrows. Her hand clenched on Kaileer's back, grabbing a bit of his shirt. Her sobs had quieten away but the tears were still there. When they got to the hospital, the staff knew better than try to get the Raikage to stay behind. So instead, they directed him into an open room. When there, Kaileer placed her onto the bed and went to stand against the wall. Hakanai brought her good leg up close to her chest as both of her arms were holding the bloody cub. With a frown, Hakanai had calmed down as she started to focus on the cub. When she picked it up and they made eye contact, she immediately felt different. Meanwhile the nurse work by her and asked Kaileer if there's other conditions she should know about. A look of shock of a deaf shinobi wasn't hidden as the nurse nodded and will have to treat Hakanai a bit differently. Another nurse entered with a bottle of warm milk and went to take the cub.

When the nurse came over and tried to take the cub, Hakanai snarled dangerously at her with a different look in her eyes, ready to attack. It was then Kaileer said something and the nurse reassure her that she won't take the cub and instead, gave her a warm bottle of milk. Not only that the nurse tried to give Hakanai a shot and pointed at the shot and then at Hakanai's arm. Hakanai shook her head. No. Cradling the cub in her arms, she bottle fed it as it drank hungrily. The poor thing was starving. The nurse wrote something on the paper and showed it to Hakanai. Hakanai, with her puffy eyes looked at the note and glared at the nurse before looking away and focused on the club. The nurse let out a frustrated sigh. "Well, guess it's going to be painful for you..."

Another nurse arrived when she got the news she may be needed. Just in case Hakanai lashed out. The dirty haired shinobi started to feel nervous with all the people in the room as her arm went to very protective of the cub as she watched them with her blue eyes. But they weren't focused on the cub. No. They were focus on the ankle which had caused to calm her down immediately. That was, until, one of the nurse started to heal the ankle and Hakanai reacted in pain, but the other nurse was already ready, holding down her leg and the third one was holding back her shoulder. The cub escaped from Hakanai's grip as it meowed and growled as mighty as it could towards the nurse. But being a small cub.. that had no effect of them. Growled some more, the cub retreated to the owner's arms as Hakanai yelped in pain and grunted softly. With the grief, anger, and confusion she's feeling, the physical pain was able to override it for a while.

What felt like eternally was only nearly 45 minutes. The damage on the ankle wasn't intensive but it was still damaged. Only broken bone. No muscles or tendons were harmed. When the nurses remove her, Hakanai bitterly shook them away as she curled up into a ball on her side, with the meowing cub close to her chest. Two of the nurses left but one remained. The nurse scribbled another note but she's certain that Hakanai would be in no mood to read it. Instead, she looked at the Raikage, "She can stay here for the night sir. Also, we received the tamer's pet body. What do you want us to do it? We can leave it in the morgue or go ahead and do the cremation process?"

One of the nurses who had brought the milk, brought a tub of warm water and some towels and set it in the table in front of Hakanai. Hakanai's eyes glanced upwards as she nodded softly. The nurse seemed to at least have some knowledge of tamers, that's why she was assigned to her cub's well being. With a nod, she set aside some more milk if the cub wanted it. Hakanai brought her body around and gently placed the now not amused cub into the warm water as her hands started to shake at seeing the blood being removed. Her eyes glanced at her arms and then chest as her breath was caught. There was blood everywhere. And she started crying again but she needed to finish giving the little one a bath. The cub mewed gently as Hakanai buried her face into her arm, her hands holding onto the cub that's in the water. She glanced to Kaileer for help with swollen puffy eyes, her corneas had turned pink which made her blue eyes even more piercing but it was sad. Her cheeks and nose were also very pink. but she doesn't know if he would see it...

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:12 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄
¥ Ryo: 14,000
AC: 0004,575
❄ Chakra :---/520 ❄ Stamina :---/485 ❄

Seiji was roiling inside, he had been compared to his father, and he wanted to lash out. Seiji held no love or respect for the man any longer. Not after the way he abandoned their mother for some fling and brought home the b*****d children. This whole act had caused his mother to abandon him and his siblings. But when he noticed the look on Karleen's face and how cold his own hand had gotten, he relaxed. The nurse meant no insult, but was in fact talking of his Mother and Father both.

"Thank you..." He said softly, before looking to Karleen.

"Shall we head to the square, I hear there's gifts for us."

[Those I'm Interacting With]
I Tortured Sleep I

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  xxxx} T h i s x i s x t h e x p a r t x o f x m e x t h a t x y o u ' r e x n e v e r x g o n n a x t a k e x a w a y x f r o m x m e x , x n o

BUT xx YOU'RE xx NOT xx GONNA xx BREAK xx MY xx SOULx {
                                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Karleen had to wonder what it was that got him so mad? Maybe it was the comparison to his father or maybe even the mention of his mother? It seemed that people's parents were a touchy nerve for many people, and Karleen was very sad about it. She had very good memories of her family before they were killed, and she held no bitterness towards the people that killed them. She had let that go a long time ago, and she could only imagine how much it weight on Seiji's soul.. She nodded to his question, getting up off the bed as the nurse removed her IV. "Yeah, lets get out of here." She smiled brightly for Seiji in hopes of cheering him up. With that, she lowered her hand which was still holding his and led him out of the building; maybe getting him some presents would cheer him up.

[ Exeunt to: Plaza! ]

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                  ✘ █ Mystic Thoroughbred x ✘ █ D-rank Genin x ✘ █ Shakuton x ✘ █ Spitfire Queen
                                                  ✘ █ CHAKRA: 130 x ✘ █ STAMINA: 155 x ✘ █ AC: 0 x ✘ █ RYO: 0

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                  > Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques.
                                                  > Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
                                                  >
                                                  >

O t h e r s : :
                                                  > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                  > Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
                                                  > One-handed Hero: Karleen is able to use one hand to form hand seals
                                                  > Offensive Style: Knife Stances: The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.
                                                  > Offensive Style: Simple Play: With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                  >
                                                  >
                                                  >

Wolfe Whitehorn
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:40 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----тhings moved quickly once we reached the hospital. Hakanai clung to me like her life depended on it, and an icy glare from me kept the nurses from trying to take her from me. I followed them through hallways and floors absently, everything far too bright and disorienting for the darkness of what had just happened. It reminded me that life went on after tragedy, those unaffected by the situation forever oblivious to the horrors of it. This was not a friendly path we had chosen. I thought I'd come to terms with that, but one slip, a smile tossed in the direction of a friendly face, and I felt my heart breaking all over again. Thirteen bodies of shinobi I recognized. Two were friends. Countless other civilians died that day. But now... No one batted an eye at that memory. We were still recovering, but the rest of the village adapted and moved on.
-----Why couldn't I?
-----I followed the nurses into a room on... the second floor, maybe? I hadn't been paying attention. I set her down as gently as possible on the bed within and backed away quickly, leaning against the wall. My mind wasn't in a good place. I didn't want to be near anyone. But... I didn't want to leave Hakanai alone. I answered questions as I was asked them--the main one being about her deafness, and then telling the nurse not to take the cub from her--but otherwise watched in silence. The genin refused anesthesia, and I was forced to look away when they popped the bones in her ankle back into place and proceeded with healing it. Surprisingly, she managed to stay mostly silent, but I think that made it worse. It told me the pain she was in physically was nothing next to the pain in her heart.
-----Something close to an hour passed before they finished, and I was approached again. She could stay the night--I expected that anyway--and they recovered Lilja's body. My chest clenched, making it hard to breathe or think let alone reply. "I... Put her in the morgue for now. It's not my place to decide what happens to her body." With a nod, the woman left. Another entered as well and placed a bowl of clean water beside Hakanai along with some rags. She left hurriedly, leaving just the genin, cub, and myself in the room. The cub mewled to itself, finding no amusement in being placed in water, but even for such a young creature it seemed to sense Hakanai's heartache and cooperated with her as she scrubbed the blood from its fur. My gaze fell away from them. I couldn't help feeling useless.
-----Sobbing drew my attention back to them, and I realized Hakanai was looking at me. I diverted my eyes. I couldn't return her stare. But I pushed off the wall and approached them. Placing my hand gently on hers, I looked around for something to write on. It came in the form of a clipboard with some sort of official looking documents, but I flipped over the top page and wrote a message quickly. Can I help?

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y ף :: 両 7 7 5 0
α c :: 3 2 8 2 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 0 5 / 8 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 8 5 / 7 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Gobblemonster Parade]
• +40 Chakra/ +40 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Bukijutsu Class Reduction]
• 3 post reduction to any jutsu [Bloodline Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:19 pm
User Image
Rin Yukimori
Genin l Kumogakure l Ice Queen l
Chakra - 354/355 l Stamina - 150/150 Ryo: 500 l AC 700

Rin had managed to lead Axel to the safety of the hospital he was covered in blood and she was too by managing to move him around, but not nearly as much blood as he was. There a silence in her, a numbness. She knew what it was, fear concern too much stuck in her mind so it just became a haze, a mist of doubt and worry. She worried about Hakanai and how she would be about what theyd do at the district with all the accidents that had happened. But for now she would resign herself to sticking by Axel and making sure he was physically and mentally stable. At the very least she owed him that. The nurses rushed to them but Rin soon explained the situation and they were less hurried most of the blood wasn't theirs to begin with, if any at all. After some help cleaning up Rin would sit down staring at her hands in silence while Axel was looked over.

Who I'm interacting with:
Rexnov

Passive: •Cold Feet: Rin gains a slight speed boost

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:01 pm
User Image
Axel Storn
Genin l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 300/300 l Stamina - 300/300

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

The nurses cleaned him of blood and made him change clothing. They handed him the gown but seeing that he made no effort to dress himself. The nurses exchanged a look and then looked at Rin. “Miss, if you could excuse us, we need to change him. At the very least avert your eyes if you wish.” They didn’t take long to cut off his clothing; they handed her any personal belongings, such as his sword and a large vase given to him by Hakanai as a gift, they cleaned any blood off him, and then put a gurney on the boy. “He’s fine, no injuries, but he isn’t responding, we think he might be in shock, but we can’t understand why since he has no injuries… Regardless… We are under staffed at the moment and still dealing with some of the things from the attack on the village, so it would be for the best if he could be cleared out of here as soon as possible.” The nurse told Rin analyzing her, and then giving a last look to Axel before leaving.

For his part, Axel wasn’t moving. He did not react to being undressed and redressed, and only flinched when the women took the weapon from his side. After some time sound could be heard coming from him. “I killed her… She was my friend, and I killed her.” Over and over, without stopping.

Ryo: 800
AC: 1450
OOC:

Technique Used: [NAME] [DESCRIPTION]

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."
Lunar_Serenade19

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:37 pm
User Image
Rin Yukimori

Rin averted her eyes, going so far as to leave the room while the nurses where changing him and eventually returning. Hearing what the nurses had to say shed nod understanding "I'll do my best to snap him out of it, If not I'll make sure to move him out of here after his clothes are cleaned" Shed answer, her tone somber, numb. Clearly she wasn't sure what to do, and it made her unhappy and anxious, which was cleverly hidden behind an emotionless tone. With a sigh shed began putting their gifts at the chair she was sitting at before grabbing his sword and sitting next to him. "Axel...you have to snap out of it, whats done is done. You did it knowing she wasn't going to make it" shed reassure him that his actions where right and just, even if she herself felt they were questionable "Now's not the time for you to go into shock the village needs every able bodied person up and helping" shed tell him, she wasn't about to sugar coat the situation. She wasn't being gentle either. " You said it yourself, we do these things so others dont have to." Shed stare at him, her look far more serious than she had ever given him before. Her normally gentle eyes now felt like the darkest pools in the ocean, like ice forming at the bottom of the deepest trench imaginable.

Rexnov

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:51 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

He didn’t hear her talking, the boy saw her mouth moving, and knew there were words, but he wouldn’t hear them, he would just keep mumbling to himself. He shifted his eyes from her mouth to her eyes, seeing the deep pools he felt like she was judging him, and moved them back down. They looked empty as opposed to how they usually were, vibrant with joy, and life, even his skin seemed lighter, even sickly to some. He looked down at his hands and saw them drenched in Lilja’s blood, he brought them together and began to rub them trying to take the blood that was not there off him. Why was he like this? He had killed rabbits and mountain lions before, with his hands and with tools; he knew what it was like to see something’s life drained out of it, but to him, this wasn’t something, it was someone. It was his friend and his friend’s partner. The hand rubbing turned into scratching, turning his hands red and eventually drawing blood. “Get it off me.” He mumbled, referring to the blood he was seeing. Get it off, get it off!” He repeated, continuing the scratching until his hands burned, but he showed no signs of stopping any time soon.

OOC:

Lunar_Serenade19

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:11 pm

"Very well sir. We'll be sure to go ahead and clean up the body." The nurse left them alone.

Hakanai felt like she been stabbed again when he looked away from her glare. Bitterly, she bit on her lower lip and her arms were shaking as she tried to keep the cub into the water even though it was trying to stay still for her. But Kaileer surprised her as she saw the note and she nodded. With one hand on the cub's chest to tell him to stay, she gently grabbed Kaileer's free hand and placed it on the cub. With that, she removed the cub's chest as she slid off the bed and walked to the bathroom. Closed the door behind her.

The cub started to act up. It mewed for her few more times and then fought against Kaileer's grip. Though not as bad as he did to the ANBU earlier; after all, Hakanai seemed to trust him. Once the cub got hit for being half full, tired, exhausted and the turmoil it went through during the day, it actually started to fall asleep in Kaileer's grip. It wakes up during the scrubbing and the feel of warm water every now and then but it's eyelids are so heavy, the poor cub was trying to fight against it. Only three people knew the cub's name. One was now dead, the other an ANBU and lastly, Axel.

Hakanai leaned over the sink as her arm rests on the sink, her forehead buried in her arm. Ugh. She can smell the blood. She stood up angrily, she unzipped her bloody vest and threw it aside along with her finger-less gloves. She saw that the blood had gotten through her mesh as she took off that as well. Her bra was also wet as her hands went underneath it to pull it off but she stopped herself. Her father had mentioned once about being naked around men. With an angry scoff, the young genin on the water, she started to wash the blood away from her body, her hands were shaking. More tears went down but her sobs were silent. Even when the blood was gone, she was still scrubbing aggressively against her skin. In her mind, they were still there. Once she was done, she leaned over the sink and washed her face roughly. She had to stay strong. It's what ... Lilja would want her to do. Bitterly. She finished washing her body and face from blood, thousands of times. Her hand went up to her hair as she braided it to have it stay in place until she takes a shower. The braid was tight enough that it didn't need an accessory to hold it in place. Walked out of the bathroom, Hakanai saw that the cub was falling asleep and pretty much clean. Wrapped in a towel. She held out her hands for the cub.

When he does hand him over, she started to rub it dry. When that towel was wet, that's what the second one was for. Removing the first towel, she wrapped the cub around the second one gently and held it as she bottle fed it milk. The cub didn't protest as it fell asleep when the bottle was done. Still holding the cub, Hakanai looked up at Kaileer and was hurt again. She was alone. No parents. No Lilja, no one. She had no friends. She was starting to get to know people but they aren't friends enough for them to be here to help her support. Besides, she cannot face Axel right now. The only guy that was closer to her than the others, save for Kaileer. And Kaileer had turned his nose on her. He wasn't even looking at her. Gritting her teeth, Hakanai started to write on the paper. She rapped her knuckles onto the table aggressively to get his attention and pointed at the note. The cub twitched in it's sleep by the noise but still slept soundly. "I wish to go to Yukigakure to spread my parents and Lilja's ashes at their hometown."

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:14 pm
User Image
Rin Yukimori

Rin wasnt sure what to do at this point, the boy seemed unable to hear her. When he looked up at her he looked back down and away continuing to scratch at the blood that wasnt there until he had managed to make himself bleed. She would try hold his hands down or away from each other which obviously wasn't working as he kept scratching "Snap out of it moron! We do what we must so others dont have to" Shed stare him down and go so far as to slap him, rather hard actually, she probably using a lot more force than she should've. "Snap out of it, this is no time to be a helpless little kid" shed tell him she clearly wasn't having any of this. She refused to have anyone be weak near her, she hated weakness and she wasnt about to have someone whom was as strong as Axel be weak.

Rexnov

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:14 pm
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

-----тhe genin nodded to my question and rested my free hand on the cub's back. Letting go of it, Hakanai stood and escorted herself to the restroom, leaving just me and the already murky bowl of water. Sighing gently, I focused on the squirming kit and let my mind go blank while I washed the blood from its white fur. The small creature was exhausted, and its struggling didn't last very long. A few minutes of massaging circles through its fur, and it was asleep. I kind of envied it. Naive and oblivious despite what had just happened.
-----After about five minutes, the nurse returned with a fresh bowl of water. I lifted the sleeping cub from the now brown water, and let the woman switch the bowls out before setting it back down. It stirred a bit, but drifted off quickly again. I resumed scrubbing small circles through its fur. Steadily, I was beginning to see white past the reddish-brown.
-----A couple more bowl changes and near a half hour later, the cub was as clean as it was going to get. Once it was a little more awake, it could do the rest of the cleaning itself, as cats tended to do. I wrapped a clean, dry towel around it and leaned against the bed, waiting for Hakanai to return. When she finally did, she immediately held out her arms to take the slumbering kit. I handed it over to her without protest; I could already tell from the look on her face that she wasn't happy with me, so there was no sense in making it worse. I wasn't sure what I'd done to incur her wrath, but it was there and I didn't want to be in its path. While she dried off the cub, I retreated to the wall, my gaze going out the window to the village beyond while I waited again.
-----Knocking on wood brought my mind back from wherever it had wandered. I think a few minutes had passed but I didn't really have much of a concept of time at the moment. Hakanai was tapping her knuckles against the table to get my attention. I moved closer to read the note, and my breath caught in my throat. Her parents? I thought her parents had just been away or something, not... Guilt swelled again as I read the rest of the note. She wanted to spread their ashes in Yukigakure. I'd heard of the former village. It was destroyed some years ago by a powerful shinobi. Wiped off the face of the earth. As far as I knew, no one lived there anymore. She was from there? I'd noticed a lot of my shinobi were from there, though I supposed Kaminari no Kuni was one of the closest safe havens for the people from there.
-----I didn't blame her. I didn't know when she had move here, but I assumed she at least grew up there before it was destroyed. I couldn't deny her that favor. Taking the pen in my left hand, I wrote my response. I'll arrange for that to happen. Setting the utensil down on the paper, I pushed the clipboard back toward Hakanai.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:22 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

This wasn’t the girl he had met, much less the shy and all around nice girl that had kissed him, she was a harsh and hard person that seemingly did not care for what he was doing. Her words stung more than the slap. Moron? Kid? Who the hell did she think she was? He just killed a friend, how could one person be so heartless to the pain he had caused, not only someone he considered a friend, who he met early on in his road to become a shinobi, but himself. Lilja had been the only normal person he had met in this damned village until he met Rin, or so he thought. Looks like she wasn’t all that normal after all. His eyes snapped alive again and a fire burned in the pit of his stomach, she could more than likely see it. His hand reached for his blade and quickly, he rose it, putting the edge of the scabbard to the girl’s chin. ”Moron?” His voice was hoarse, rasping and low, most of all it was weak. “I-I just killed my friend. Spared her from her pain, and you dare stand there and judge me? W-what kind of a friend are you?!” His breathing was heavy, he could hardly contain himself, but his father’s teachings ran in the back of his head, how he musn’t use his personal feelings as a catalyst to attack someone, not unless those feelings stemmed from the lord’s wishes, be it the lord here on earth, or the lord above, but there was nothing more he wanted to do, if only for a brief moment, to pull this weapon from its scabbard then and there and sever her head from her shoulders. He knew better than that. “I now understand my father’s disdain for this place.” He spoke mostly to himself. He wanted to go home now, and only a handful of things could stop him from doing so, not even her, even though just moments ago she was, arguably, the best reason he had to stay. The young redhead scoffed and lowered his weapon. “I have no interest in harming you, insult me again and I promise I will end you.” Those were his father’s words, not his, they sounded more strained and rehearsed than anything he wished to say, most of all to her; try as much as he could to try to hate this girl then and there, but he couldn’t. He lowered the sword on to his hip and gave her a courtly bow. “I must apologize for my outburst… I had taken leave of my senses. Hopefully we can look past this in the near future.”

OOC:

Lunar_Serenade19

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:57 pm

Hakanai saw his note as she paused for a moment before looking up at him. As she seemed to be thinking something. Hakanai should be cold by all means but she was. Being a Hyouton had made her resistance to the cold air or weather. Those properly dressed would be fine but she was far from properly dressed with only a black bra and the baggy pants. Her boots were already removed in the process of healing, leaving her only black socks with her boots by the side of the door. Took the pen, she wrote down few more words as she set it down. The moment she did, she turned her body as she laid down on the bed, holding the little kit close to her body. Hakanai took the fetal position as it seems to be more protective for the young one.

"I only trust you now."

Hakanai tried to sleep. Her eyes closed. She wanted to leave the hospital but where can she go? She doesn't want to go back home. It would remind her of... Her arms wrapped tightly around the cub, not to hurt it but to make it feel safe. Comforted. When her parents passed, she had Lilja and was forced to move out and cannot claim on her parents house until she was of age. Which was recent. Going back in the house was a bit easier with Lilja. Now with her parents and Lilja gone, she doesn't even know if she could ever step a foot into that home. Blue hues glanced down towards the young .. .snow leopard? It's facial structure was different. She will find out more when it starts to age. It was then she realizes she has to go back home, if not for her, at least for him. With a deep sigh, Hakanai brought the cub up close to her face as they could get use to each other scent. To start the bonding process.

Exhaustion, grief and depression had helped the young tamer to fall asleep easily. But sleep did not last long. With a soft yelp, Hakanai woke up and her hand immediately went to her pocket where she pulled out a kunai, turned her body over onto her back with the hybrid close to her as the kunai was pointed to... nothing. Panting, Hakanai realized it was a dream as she started to try calm down. Her body was covered with sweat. 'It was just a dream. Just a dream. It wasn't real. Not real.' She doesn't know yet that Kaileer was to the side of the room. That was, until he was at her side. Eyes look up at him as she wanted a hug, her hand free the kunai which was dropped to the side of the bed as she sat up, and held out her arm, asking to be hugged.

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:59 pm
User Image

-----she read my note and looked up at me. I finally met her gaze for the first time in the last couple hours since the incident, but it didn't seem to fix anything. Her gaze was cold. I could understand her lack of emotion but it didn't make it sting any less. Her intense, pale gaze forced me to look away again, and it was only then I'd really registered the way she was dress. Her top was gone, leaving her in a bra, pants, and socks. Nothing was exposed, and I'd seen women dressed as such before, but it didn't change the fact that it was in front of me now. My hand went to my neck, as was happened when I got nervous, while she wrote a response. As soon as she set the clipboard down, she turned away from me, huddling on the bed around the sleeping cub. My eyes turned down to the page to read her message.
-----My breathe caught again. She trusted me? Only me. I wasn't sure how to take that information. As much as my anger burned like fire I had put up a barrier of ice that few broke through, and she'd managed to do that. Backing away from the bed and table, I retreated again, this time to a wooden chair besides the window. She needed to sleep and I needed to clear my head. Sitting with a long sigh, I slouched back in the seat. I peered through the sheer curtains to the window beyond and rested my head on my hand. It was still snowing, the village blanketed in white. In the distance the mountains faded to gray before the disappeared into the sky altogether. The window itself gave off a slight chill in the otherwise warm room. Somewhat comforted by the sight, I closed my eyes.
-----I must have dozed of because I was jolted awake by a sound from the direction of the bed. A bit disoriented as to where I was, my hand throbbing from sleeping on it, I staggered to my feet and hurried to Hakanai's side, shaking needles from my hand. She held a kunai in her hand, her eyes wide from panic. Nightmare? That's the only thing I could of. I placed a hand against hers that held the knife to let her know that I was there. Her blue gaze met mine and she dropped the weapon, holding out her free arm. Albeit the idea of hugging her while she was dressed the way she was made it a bit awkward, it was hardly a thought in my mind as I sought to comfort her instead. I wrapped my arms gently but firmly around her, pulling her closer.
-----My mind was a wreck and my heart was torn. I hated the feeling. I didn't want to be close to her. I didn't want to risk losing her, too. But... I wanted to know her and be near her. No, I desired it. If not her, then companionship from anyone. I didn't want to be alone, and I didn't want to leave her alone. I waited until she was done before backing off again and turning to the paper. Seeing her message again, I flipped instead to a new page, and wrote briefly. Bad dream?

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games