Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:05 am
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 735/735 ll Stamina 395/395

███ █████████████████████ ███

Black would enter the village and head straight to the academy.

OOC:

What he's wearing: What's in the picture with a belt buckle sporting his village icon, along with black and grey pants with grey threads hinging up his Nekomata Mask

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

Rin, Tin and Jin
    Rin, Tin and Jin are young red panda, they are small but quite useful for varieties of combat. They get tired easily and can only be on the field for five posts, but their speed and power more than makes up for their limited use. They are faster than the larger bears and can match an Anbus speed easily, they are also excellent trackers for use in any situation.

Items Used

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:19 pm
User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos walked through the gates, flashing his headband to the guard though they were a bit confused on who this man was. They hadn't seen him before Thanatos continued walking towards the office to the Raikage.

AC/Ryo 11450/2400 ❈ Chakra 470/470 ❈ Stamina 215/215 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kumogakure ☁ AC: 6400 ☁ Ryo: 2050 ☁ Chuunin ☁ Jiongu

Finally arriving at the gates, Hugo stood at it for a few minutes. He was ready for this and he was ready to show that he had strength. Gathering up his chakra and forming a few hand seals, a ball of wind appeared in front of him. Jumping on it, the ball took off sending Hugo headed for the location of the exams. His time to shine was now.

Taijutsu ☁ Sensor ☁ Chakra: 400/400 ☁ Stamina: 260/260
Jutsu Used:
OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:37 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSukai Kaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

?((¯°·._. Ʈɦƹ ɦƹąŁɨɲǥ ɦƹą˅ƹɲȿ ._.·°¯))؟

Let me T E L Lxy o u what you wanna hear
Let me whisper sweet lies into your ears

Sukai arrived at the gates rolling her neck. "I am NOT running the whole way to Konoha."

Title: A Formal Request
Information: You are to take a lower ranking shinobi you have known for some time and take him/her to another village for a little training. Rather than some excessive form of physical training, you are to teach him/her one new technique and then find another shinobi of the same rank and have them battle. If either one of them near fatal blows, jump in and prevent the kill.
Minimum Posts: None
Note: Awards only half advancement credit. Bonus: 400 Ryo.

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it
I'll xm a k ex them disappear

The Sleeping Pacifist

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:50 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 735/735 ll Stamina 395/395

███ █████████████████████ ███

Arriving at the Gates, Black would spot Suki and hear her statement. His head tilted as he adjusted the bag on his shoulder and sighed.'' Huh..?'' Was his only response as he was unsure of what she meant.

OOC:

What he's wearing: What's in the picture with a belt buckle sporting his village icon, along with black and grey pants with grey threads hinging up his Nekomata Mask

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

Rin, Tin and Jin
    Rin, Tin and Jin are young red panda, they are small but quite useful for varieties of combat. They get tired easily and can only be on the field for five posts, but their speed and power more than makes up for their limited use. They are faster than the larger bears and can match an Anbus speed easily, they are also excellent trackers for use in any situation.

''October Night Starlight''

Items Used

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:57 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSukai Kaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

?((¯°·._. Ʈɦƹ ɦƹąŁɨɲǥ ɦƹą˅ƹɲȿ ._.·°¯))؟

Let me T E L Lxy o u what you wanna hear
Let me whisper sweet lies into your ears

Smiling the medic looked at him. Pulling him close into a hug she put one of her hands into the tiger symbol. The both of them poofed into the air.

◘ Shushin

[[//exits to crossroads]]

Title: A Formal Request
Information: You are to take a lower ranking shinobi you have known for some time and take him/her to another village for a little training. Rather than some excessive form of physical training, you are to teach him/her one new technique and then find another shinobi of the same rank and have them battle. If either one of them near fatal blows, jump in and prevent the kill.
Minimum Posts: None
Note: Awards only half advancement credit. Bonus: 400 Ryo.

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it
I'll xm a k ex them disappear

The Sleeping Pacifist

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:18 pm
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daisuke Hatake †

+Byakurō no Hōrō+

"A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf..."

Daisuke arrived at the gates his eyes narrowed as he dashed passed the guards towards the ruins. He'd find his sister, he didn't find her after twenty years just for her to go missing again.
[Exit]

"....but no man could truly tame a wolf."

| Kumogakure | Jounin | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Hatake |
| Chakra Count: 550 / 550 |
| Stamina Count: 235 / 235 |
| AC: 8900 |

{{OOC: }}

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:23 pm
User ImageUser ImageYuugao (Moon Flower)
Yuugao would walk trough the gate once more once she'd heard word of the Chuunin exams beginning soon and would leave trough the gate spotting the Anbu and other working on fixing the gate. She'd nod as a sign of respect towards them and would continue on with Asagao following behind her.
[exit]
((OOC: ))
Chakra||435/435_Stamina||200/200 ||| Rank|| Genin
User Image
Classes||Genjutsu/ Tamer

Quote:
Jutsu:

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:29 am
User Image

||| Chakra: 590 ||| Stamina: 30 |||
Kumogakure Genin ||| Genjutsu ||| Musician

Keila headed off to the chunin exams.

/exit

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:14 am
User ImageUser Image
Kumo Chunin ll Hatake Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 575/575

Rikio was leaned against the gate with all his travel gear. His black wrapped arms were crossed as he awaited his sensai. He was told to meat him here for mission outside the village. The young shinobi was quite antsy to get back out there. After meeting up with his family after he had been outside of the village training for several months he felt energized. He was looking out waiting for a glimpse pg him heading this way. "Late as usual..." The Hatake would kick at the ground as he stuffed his right hand in into the brim of his pocket. In his left hand he had his clans necklace spinning along his index finger. Trying to pass the time.

Jutsu Learned

Items Used

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:26 am
User ImageUser Image
Ever expanding, ever move; Apollo knew he was working against a clock at this point for his plans. There were things to come in the near future. Big things, however, it was becoming difficult with each passing day to finalize everything. Today, the beginning of a years worth of work was coming together full swing. With Rikio with him, the next stage of what was on the horizon was going to go off without a hitch. The power of evil; a cursed seal. He'd been working on his on for quite some time, but each had ended in failure. However, from the information given by Suoh he'd found the truth behind the seals and where he could get what he wanted to complete their use. That was where he was traveling and, in case a test subject was needed, Rikio would fit the bill. Of course, with Apollo's medical skills he could easily heal him in case something went wrong, but he'd never place himself in the experimenters chair. It just wasn't his things. "You're up early today, aye~" The long haired blonde came into view off the bride of Kumogakure, already turning as soon as Rikio noticed him. "We've gone things to accomplish and have no time to waste. I'll cut you some slack today and not force you to wear 1 ton weights during this journey. You've been working hard in the last few months." Rikio was his next big thing. Using the kids ambition and strong will, he'd craft a ninja suitable for his army. "Now, let's go. Time is being wasted." Then, he was gone. Running off towards their destination with the protege on his backside. A dawning was to come.

Lerry Jive

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:42 am
User ImageUser Image
Kumo Chunin ll Hatake Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 575/575

Rikio would lift his head a bit to notice Apollo approaching from a distance. There was no missing that hair. Rikio would motion with his lips and would send the tooth pick that was in his mouth across the street and stick a tree. "Finally" Rikio was not sure what was planed with this whole mission. He was a bit uneasy about it but it was his sensai's orders. He will obey. "And you are up late sensai. What took you so long? Conditioner ran out?" The young shinobi adjusted his pack and took a few steps forward. That was when he mentioned the 1 ton weights. This was a relief but he would not show it. "Screw them weights..." After Apollo left Rikio would follow. He wish he had a bit of insight on what was going on.

Jutsu Learned

Items Used

Dcme

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:41 pm

User Image
† Daisuke Hatake †

+Byakurō no Hōrō+

Daisuke arrived at the gates and decided to side track to the academy to get some quick training in before going to pick up ryo and hanora.
[Exit]

| AC: 9200 |

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:48 pm

User Image
† Daisuke Hatake †

+Byakurō no Hōrō+

Daisuke reemerged once again from a nearby puddle and leaned on a nearby tree waiting for his student and his girlfriend. As he waited he hummed a small tune his mother would sing to him when he was scared.

| AC: 9200 |

Jutsu Used:

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:36 pm
User Image

Hanora Dorinda Gonzula
User Image
"The Dragons are my children, and I will do anything to keep them safe"

+-------------------+

As Hanora was gently placed down. She walked to Daisuke and waved to him"Hey Daisuke, So while we are waiting for the others to arrive; tell me about yourself. And in return I will as well"She said"Or we could talk about the jutsus I will be learning."She suggested not knowing what to talk about, all the while still thinking about that kiss and blushing.

+-------------------+

"The Mother of Dragons"

User Image

[Chakra: 285/285=======Stamina: 215/215]
| Kumogakure | Fuuton | Bloodline | Genin |

Extra

OOC:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games