Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:28 pm
"You sure, because you sound pissed to me." Zane said simply.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:09 pm
Tayu frowned. "You're right about that, Nowe. And you're perceptive. I rarely ever worked with you before you left, and you realized that about me." She nodded in agreement with Kiri's comment. "Good question, that."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:43 am
"Don't know." Nowe said, "This village is full of techniques that differ from the rest of the world. Who knows what they've crafted in their isolation." He rubbed the back of his head. "There is a area far away from here, with the population basically made up of these dolls. I don't venture there to much..so havn't gotten much study on them."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:17 pm
"I'm fine! Leave me alone!" Tsumi yelled very loudly, glaring at Zane. Rai cringed from her friend's yell.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:16 pm
Kin heard Tsumi's yell and appeared behind the genin with a hand over her mouth. "Calm down, Tsumi," she whispered gently, "Calm down. Zane's blunt, but he cares about his teammates. Don't take out your anger on him, okay?" She wasn't going to remove her hand from Tsumi's mouth until the girl agreed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:20 pm
Tsumi squirmed out of Kin's grasp. "Just leave me alone!" the genin said, walking out of the tent.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:25 pm
Kin followed the genin, waiting till she'd gotten out of range of the tent, and summoned a fire/chakra cage around her. "Tsumi, you're going to calm down right now," she said firmly, "I may not be your team's jonin, but right now I'm the only jonin around, and I am ordering you to calm yourself!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:29 pm
Tsumi just dropped to the ground and started to cry. "Leave me alone!" she cried. Rai stood by Kin, watching Tsumi worriedly.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:16 pm
(I'm a bit lost now)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:32 pm
Zane walked out and stood just outside the cage. "Just what the hell is bothering you so bad. I know I'm being a hardass right now, but I have to be, we're still on a mission and disaster could strike at any moment. Now would you please get some composure and tell me what the hell is wrong?" Zane asked sternly. He would joke around about anything, but if something happened to impair the effectiveness of his team on a mission, he was going to make sure that the problem was solved before something bad happened.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:00 pm
"The dolls!" Tsumi cried, "The one that impersonated Nowe-san destroyed the last phsycial memories of Haha and Chichi! I can't stand to look at another one!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:44 pm
Watching Tsumi walk out of the tent in a huff kyo gave a small shrug as he shifted around slightly. Pulling a chunk of a doll he had found kyo looked it over. Pour a bit of charka thru his hand the piece for a time did nothing. "Hmm weird" he muttered giving it a toss over his shoulder. It seemed to him it was nothing more then ancient ruins and long useless dolls.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:11 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri sighed and followed Tsumi outside. Hearing the outburst, her eyes hardened. "Tsumi, knock off the childishness." She snapped at the girl. "Physical objects don't matter. You've still got your own memories. So grow up and act like the shinobi you are. Keep acting like this and you're a danger to everyone!" She didn't care that she was being blunt or harsh. They could not have Tsumi doing this on missions. It was something that was liable to get people killed. Yes, even Kiri had had her moments where she broke down. But she kept those for private times, times when it would endanger those around her.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:14 pm
((Can someone tell me what's happening?))  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:45 pm
Tsumi glared at Kiri. "I'm just a replacement for your ex-missing teammate!" she hissed, "Why bother with me now that Nowe-san is back?" Even though she was pissed, she wouldn't be impolite about names.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games