Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:16 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 710 ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: 500

Seeing the clone enter the office, Keiji was glad to hear that the other had made a squad. As he had sort of expected, the other had made it with two of his three suggestions. He knew those two were more than likely to get a pass from Genesis. Nodding his head, he made a note to give the genin credit and then filled out the vouchers for the three. Handing them to clone Genesis he said "Good, consider your first mission with your new team complete. Deliver them to yourselves and your teammates." As for their first mission with them working as an actual squad, Keiji gave this some thought.

"Alright... there's a fairly difficult D-ranked mission I could give your squad. It involves going to the gave up north and gathering materials. All the necessary supplies will be provided by my secretary, which will enable you to mine the veins of iron and gems you fine in the cave. Aside from the manual labor, there is the slight risk of running into bandits. Normal bandits usually, but they still pose a danger. If you and your squad make it back with the supplies, then bring them here to turn in. You'll also be paid for your time and effort. There are papers in the boxes next to the mission board that your squad to fill out and report with, you'd merely have to hand them to my secretary or turn them in to me personally if you wish."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:35 pm
░░▒▓██►Akatsuki Kain◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki walked into the Yukikage's office after knocking. He needed a break from training."Lord Keiji, do you need anything done?"

╚═════
Use of Posting style allowed by Grand Chevalier Haji
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

AC:300 Ryo:250

Its easy see lol

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:57 am
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

It had taken nearly all of Jae's will power and courage to summon the means to walk up to the new Yukikage's office. She stood off to the sides of the door, arms crossed over her chest as she tried to figure out what her next move was. She didn't want to flinch every time she stepped foot in this village and figured now would be the time to set things right so that she could officially let go. Jae smirked. Am I getting mature? She thought idly to herself. Clearing her throat, she knocked on the door to the Yukikage's office, awaiting her chance to enter. What am I going to say exactly? It was a little hard for her to come right out and just say what she was thinking. Most of the time it came out wrong. She had to put at least some thought into it, then again, thinking wasn't really her style. Actions spoke louder than words and she hoped that by showing up before him, without Noctis in tow, not that she would have brought him along for this type of disclosure, it would prove her resolve to set things right. Jae was not the conceited type and knew there was very little she could offer the Kage to show her sincerity but if there was anything she could do, that didn't reflect on Konohagakure, Jae was willing to do it, no matter how dangerous or taxing the task.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:46 am
The clone took the papers and left with a nod  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:36 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

The small boy's mood evident by the stomps and rage that he walked up to the Yukikage's office with accentuated the way he felt, which was pissed and angry with the world for no apparent reason. All he knew in his blind rage was that he was angry and wanted to take it all out on some unsuspecting sucker, the first one he met. And the place he was headed now could only mean that that sucker would be none other than the Yukikage himself. Izaya stomped on the stairs leading up to Keiji's office and pushed the door and entered without gaining entry from the Kage. He stormed forward to the man's desk with that same ominous glare that he held on his face all the way from the hospital. Silence washed through the room for all of five seconds before Izaya blinked a few times, his features relaxing evidently. He looked around the room with wide open eyes and his mouth fell open. Realization dawned on him. He had done it again. Or rather, it had happened to him again. The craziness had taken over senses and forced him to move against his better judgement. Somehow, he had wound up in the Kage's office, and now he looked into Keiji's eyes, figuring that the Yukikage must be aware of what had just taken place. In an effort to stay on the safe side, Izaya said nothing...

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 305/305

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:49 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki was waiting for the Yukikage's answer someone barged into the office. He turned to see another shinobi who appeared to be a genin seemingly enraged heading towards the Yukikage. He didn't like the look he had and as he passed him his hand reached for his katana ready to strike if anything were to occur. But it seemed that the one in question calmed himself. Akatsuki slowly removed his hand from his katana but kept watch on Izaya.

╚═════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

Its easy see lol

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:00 am
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

So much traffic through his office, it seemed as if he would not get any time to himself. Not that it was necessarily a bad thing, it kept him from being bored. Not to mention it was a good sign that the shinobi of this village were being productive. When Akatsuki knocked, he allowed the male to enter and say his request. "Mm... that depends, the Anbu team is currently not all together. Although it would be nice if you could meet your fellow teammates. As for what I need done, I'm not quite sure at the moment..."

There was a knock at the door again, the chakra was that of Jae from Konoha. Before he could call for her to enter, however, someone else went ahead and barged in. Not surprising though, he had felt the familiar chakra and bloodline make it's way through the building and towards his office. Which was why he remained seated, calm and cool as ever as Izaya glared at him. Then the other stopped, apparently his mood changing back to that of his more polite demeanor. "You're fine, Mister Izaya. Changes in mood like that are to be expected with your bloodline. If there is something you'd need while you're here though, feel free to ask. You can come in if you like, Miss Jae." The last part was called out to the female shinobi still outside his office.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:16 am

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki looked over at the Yukikage as he spoke to him."I see, May I have a copy of the genin charts so I may read over my teams specific abilities before meeting them? It would help move along our understanding of each other ." Akatsuki said with a bow, he did want to read over his partners abilities but the other genin information was on there as well.

╚═════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

Its easy see lol

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:17 am

Jae had stepped back in the nick of time, another Shinobi barging in as if on a rampage. Jae tensed slightly, sensing the air of hostility around him as he entered the Yukikage's office. She almost followed after him to slow his stampede down but she stopped herself. Her expression was slightly torn. It's none of your business. Don't get involved. While she was here to show her sincerity and apologize she was by no means trying to come back to Yukigakure. As she heard herself being granted entrance, she let out a small breath and smiled, poking her head through the cracked door.
"Shitsureshimashita. H-Hello Yukikage."She entered the office fully, standing off towards the side and bowing slightly. Crossing her arms across her chest she observed the situation slightly, looking at the two Shinobi in the room with mild interest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:30 am
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

He nodded at Keiji as a response, not having the words to say. It was almost as if the mood swings were coming along much more frequently now. Once upon a time he would remain himself for months, now it was down to days. It was all starting to come to the fore, and he feared that one day he would do something utterly unspeakable that would make him the most hated individual in the village. That was, of course, if he didn't get it under control. He couldn't allow it to go on. Which was why he jumped at the chance to become Hitomi's apprentice. She obviously understood what he must be going through, and she had the same eyes which meant the same power that ran through him was running through her as well. If there was ever anyone who could help him with his problem it was her, and he would have to be sure to finish up all that he had to do here and be on his way to meet her at the crossroads. He pondered bringing up the subject to Keiji once again, then he thought better of it. he had already given him the permission he needed to leave the village and become Hitomi's apprentice, so there was truly no need to inquire about it anymore. There were different matters that required tending, and the first was of his dream to one day become one of the legendary ANBU to his village. Somehow he just felt that it was his forte. The secrecy and stealth that would be required. Those were things that Izaya was innately good at. Espionage, interrogation, all subtle ways of serving his village best, he felt he could do them with aplomb. His prowess in the art of Genjutsu could only grow further, and he could use them to his great advantage in any situation. He was sure that he would make an outstanding ANBU should he get the chance. However, that was not his decision to make. Everything fell back down to the man sitting silently before him, awaiting a reason for the sudden intrusion.

A sigh of frustration exited Izaya's parted lips as he held his head up to look at Keiji with an expressionless yet beseeching stare.His thoughts were set on one thing, and one thing alone. "Firstly, I would like to ask for future purposes to be trained in the ways of an ANBU. I believe my skills are well suited to the task that would be required of me". He ended his first request on an abrupt note, steeling his nerves and keeping them under a firm grip so as not to suddenly lash out if rejection should come his way. He would try to deal with it if it came down to that. "Secondly, I am requesting a squad placement, preferably one of my choosing. Maybe you could let me know who the leader of each available squad might be, and a picture if you will". Those were his two requests, and he stood still in silence as he awaited the Yukikage's response.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 305/305

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image

Nodding his head, the male stood and walked over to the cabinet where he kept the files. Walking back to his desk, he handed them to Akatsuki before saying "If you wish to see Michiko for yourself, I'll be going to the academy right now to help train her. Go on ahead of me, if you wish." Keiji would just leave a water clone to handle all his affairs and keep notes of what transpired. Once Jae came into the room, she appeared to be nervous about something. He hadn't thought that she would stop by his office but something pressing must have been on her mind. "Hello, Miss Jae. Give me a moment with Mister Izaya. I was planning on leaving a water clone to deal with everything, but I'll speak with you in person."

Turning his attention to the boy in question, he raised a brow hearing the other's requests. He was silent for a moment or two, watching the nervous boy wait for his response. Finally he replied "I'm sure you have the raw ability to refine your talents to be an Anbu. However, the act of espionage and the like require you to be calm, cool and collected. I take it to mean you ask for training in the future, is because you are working on your emotions and still seeing Miss Hitomi about the matter?"

Pausing for another moment he said "I'll train you, but for you to become an Anbu, I'll need to test you to ensure you are up to the task. As for the squad placement, only two squads were formally created. One being the team for Anbu training, which I am in charge of. The second was made and does not have a leader. We only have about three known active shinobi within the village. Mister Shigeru is busy more often than not, I'm not sure he has time for a team. Miss Yuki will be heading the medical corps team when it is formed. Mister Zain the monk is really your only viable option to lead a team you would create."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:36 am

Jae nodded slowly, not really seeing the point in verbally responding. The Yukikage was already going onto the next thing. As he dealt with his two Shinobi, Jae wondered idly how the Hokage was fairing as of late. This was around the time when new Genin came in bundles. He should probably be up to his neck in newbies starving for his recognition and attention. She felt a little bent out of shape at the idea. O-ho? Am I jealous? She chided herself, squishing that notion as quickly as she had come to it's conclusion. At the mentioning of the name Shigeru, Jae looked up and directly at the Yukikage. Her eyes widened somewhat and her expression went from easygoing to sharp and guarded. The face of the stranger from before popped into her mind, Jae tensing. Had that man been Shigeru after all. As much as she wanted to return back to Konoha she was more hesitant now. It was always said it was better to face one's demons in order to fully forgive but she wasn't sure if she was really mature enough for that just yet.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:00 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki nodded at the Yukikage as he handed him his team profiles."Thank you Lord Keiji, I think I will do just that."He said with a bow as he turned and looked over the profiles. Before he left he glanced at the girl with pink hair as he passed by her. Then when he was past her he continued looking forward. He was off to the academy.

[Exit to Academy[
╚═════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis arrived at the Kages office with his Buckets of Rocks. He stopped at the receptionists office and handed them in to be processed and sold. He received the payment for himself and his two teammates. While their he handed in the vouchers for the "Form the Team" Mission and received that payment as well. He smiled at the wad of cash he carried in his pocket and quickly set off at a brisk pace for the Training Ground, not before Creating a Clone to send up to the Kages office...

...The Clone Entered Keiji's office with a smile on his face"Keiji-Sama, mission accomplished! I already handed in the rocks to be processed and received my teams payment. You should be getting your share shortly. I just wanted to know if you had anything big you needed us to take care of. Something..." He paused as if searching for the word"...Confrontational"

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games