Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:10 pm
Unless Misujage can resurrect HV it is dead and has been dead to me! I will admit before all the assholish newbies came it was the best spot eva!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:24 pm
Chezmonkey
SUNAGAKURE OF HIDDEN VILLAGES
??-2011
R.I.P. Good friend, you led me to some of the best RPers I've ever met.

You were so amazing when you had that Dome around you! (Kuriigu made it.)
You were so fearsome with all of your siege weapons! (Bast made, Mamoru installed.)
More Akatsuki died at your Gates than anywhere else! (Kuriigu, Bast, Mamoru, et. al.)
See ya!

*Spits on grave*

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:45 pm
ergo dont forget the lunar suna.
you led me to the taijutsu training i have learned
and the Miyamotos i befreinded (six) and learned to avoid (bast)
*fires entire clip of M9 into grave*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:52 pm
Avoid Bast?! XD You know, I think the day that someone gives her a reason not to look at everyone with contempt, she will actually get fairly friendly. I don't think you were around when I had Kuriigu, but he was really lighthearted and slightly silly.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:59 pm
>=I
...[hurt]...
>=I [walks out]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:23 pm
No, no Misu!

Not your fault!

It was a natural death. It had been on life support since the Captain before Spooks!
Dun be hurt!

>_>

(Psst... is he gone? >_> *Tosses satchel charge under grave*)  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:58 pm
Eh, eh. Mamoru is still sitting in the Kage's chair in the HV's Suna, since I never posted him leaving. He'll be there for all eternity, too, if I let him. Not like anyone there could do much to him, what with all the upgrades to the village, & how nobody notices that he's sitting there. >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:50 am
O_O

Right... totally forgot about that...

>_> Ehehe...  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:36 am
Ergo War
Avoid Bast?! XD You know, I think the day that someone gives her a reason not to look at everyone with contempt, she will actually get fairly friendly. I don't think you were around when I had Kuriigu, but he was really lighthearted and slightly silly.

lol. oh i was around. i was around when you started bast. lol. i was in a different village when you started her. but i was in suna to be around kuriigu. and... oh wait. there was one guy. my first wheezy. he and bast got along fairly well. i dont know if you remember him but... he enjoyed bast's company. i think he was the one who even helped you take down an akatsuki member. lol. or maby he helped mamoru. either way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:57 am
wow the guild itself has really degraded. the bloodline list is a total mess.  

dreadno

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:30 am
That's right! =o Well, you were around when she entered the HV, at least. Bast likes science-y types, and she met your Wheezy before she got bored. I think he helped Mamoru, though. Whenever Bast killed an Akatsuki member, it was of her own doing. I was sad when Mr. Weezy died.

Also, give Misu a break, he's doing a great job with the HV. It has periods of low activity, just like all guilds, and I'm pretty sure that it will be hoppin' soon.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:15 pm
lol. i kinda wish we could have weezy in the guild. it would be fun. and i'd be more likely to have outragous experiments. i forget how weezy died. think it mighta been cuz he got caught in an explosion. and. you brought bast in when i was terrorizing rain i think. lol. now that was fun. i blew up half of the rain village.
oh and chez. please post so we can finish the fight so i can get the kage's permission to join the exams.
ergo. what happens if either aoe doesn't get on or chez doesn't finish the fight before the exams? do i miss them?  

dreadno

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:45 pm
You'll be disqualified. o.o I can tell AandOE to get on if you'd like.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:17 pm
that would be greatly appreciated ergo. have i ever said that you are a wonderful person? lol. mind. i doubt sucking up to you like that would do anything. and at least now chez is on.  

dreadno

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:54 pm
can we keep noel? at least as a half dead prisoner? though i think that's long gone by now and i doubt that even his complaining would be able to do anything about it. but. can we keep the body? i may have plans for it in the future and even if i dont. our new med nin could find some use for it.
just if you get a chance to read this before you totally obliterate the poor rpc. who definately held no chance. just saying. he wasn't prepared to fight both of you. and a golem.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games