Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:36 pm
"um....okay....." Sky nodded, a small smirk on his face.
"alright...." Krystina laughed and walked next to him as they headed to the living room, grabbing the movie from the shelf as they passed it.
"um...... i don't like blood... which is ironic considering...." she trailed off and shook her head. "um..... i also don't like arguing with people over stupid things..." she shrugged  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:53 pm
Shayde rolled his eyes as he began to walk off towards the living room.
Maso slid the movie from Krystina's hand and began setting it up with relative ease. Lucius stopped stretching as Hades remained in a backbend, his hands holding his ankles as a crack echoed through the room. Lucius lightly tapped his leg, making him stand back up and give a slight wave to Maso and Krystina.
"That's kinda fruity considering you're interested in a ninja-assassin," Sheik chuckled lightly as he gave a slight nod. "I agree with the stupidity comment though. It's pretty annoying when people start acting stupidly."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:58 pm
Sky stuck out his tongue at shayde and followed him to the living room.
Krystina gave a small wave to Lucius and Hades as she flopped onto the couch, letting maso put the movie in.
"hm.... i know..... but i have my reasons...." Kana sighed and then gave a tiny chuckle. "yeah it is....." she nodded in agreement.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:55 pm
Shayde smiled lightly as he entered the living room and sat on the floor in front of the couch. Maso smiled lightly as he walked over to the couch and sat down next to Krystina, the movie starting. Lucius curled up next to Hades as he listened, Hayden watching silently.
"As I have a reason to be what I am," Sheik murmured softly before giving a new waitress a slight wave as she set down their teas. "I must've pissed off the other waitress. So what would ya like to know about me?"

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:41 am
Sky gave a tiny smirk and sat right behind Shayde, his wings flattening against his back before turning into a tattoo.
Krystina smiled and leaned on his shoulder as the movie started.
"hehe, i've pissed of my share of people too....." Kana chuckled softly and then sipped on her tea. "um.... what do you like?" she asked, smiling at him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 12:44 pm
"Hmm... Well, I like sweets, books, sweet people, drawing, misunderstood people, pissing mean or rude people off, my friends and guardians, the rain, the night and being extremely flexible," Sheik answered with a slight shrug. "I'm pretty weird."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:47 pm
"it's not wierd. that's most of the stuff i like too...." Kana grinned and played wth his hair.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:58 pm
"Do all of you like playing with hair?" Sheik chuckled lightly as he took a sip of his tea. "Oh yea. I'm actually Truth's uncle. I'm barely older than her though."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 5:53 pm
"most of us..... it's kinda a habit we got from sleep overs....." Kana chuckled softly. "really? she never told us that... heck, she said she didn't have any aunts or uncles..."
{sorry for being off and on so much, we had guests over but they just left so now i'm good XD}  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:12 pm
"That's because my older brother Trevor didn't talk about the family much. He's her dad, but had the same occupation as me so he wasn't exactly around much. He wanted to be so he retired, but his wife and daughters had left and he had a mental meltdown," Sheik murmured lightly. "I also have an older sister named Sheila and she's a b***h. You can tell who she is by her red hair and I'm-better-than-you attitude problem."

{{It's fine.}}

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:17 pm
"i remember.... she was at the beach....." Kana mumbled quietly. "truth almost had a meltdown of her own." she chuckled softly and rolled her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:54 pm
"Any sane person would've had a meltdown if they knew her. So is there anything else you'd like to know about me?" Sheik purred casually.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:57 pm
"anything else you wanna tell me?" Kana grinned softly  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:18 pm
"Out of the group of guys you've met, I'm the only one to tell you my real name and I can manipulate time. You hungry?" Sheik murmured as he quickly changed the subject from what he had said so as to avoid questions about that.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:21 pm
"not really...." Kana shruged and gave a tiny smirk. "controling time...that's actually a new one...." she chuckled softly and sipped her tea.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games