Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Danica Kai_

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:23 pm
User Image
Olivia Marie

["Admit it, you love me."]

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

Olivia was soon taken somewhere other than her room, somewhere she recognized on campus…

A bit disoriented, she didn’t know if she would get used to the effect of teleporting, looking around to see three other girls standing before them. And then they were walking down the stairs, and Rone had changed into some…thing. Staying quite, she had no idea what to say anyway! Rone was…a…what was she?

Apparently, someone was kidnapped however, and she could ask Rone about this other form thing later…

[“'Cause maybe...I love you too. ♥”]

St. John

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:35 pm
User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo

Rone looked back at Olivia, "Hopefully you'll still like me after this..." She smiled weakly. Rone was sure that no one would like her after sewing her like this. Her real form was only for needed situations. And this situation seemed like she needed to be in her situation. She set back on her toes. Turning she looked at Olivia, "Sorry I didn't tell you about this before. I didn't think it would come out so soon." She frowned.

xoxoxo

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

_Danica Kai_

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:04 pm
User Image
Olivia Marie

”I uh…I understand.”

No, not really. But that wasn’t the thing she ought to say right now. Shaking her head, she followed the French Girl to wherever they were headed, knowing she wouldn’t leave Rone right now. That wouldn’t be right, so instead, she slid her hand into the other girl’s hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

”As long as we don’t miss practice and your try outs, I think I can deal with it.” She smiled, winking.

St. John

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo

Rone smiled when Olivia squeezed her hand. "I'll make sure to get you back there in more then enough time. Are you still hungry? I can get your fruit...?" Rone snapped her fingers making the red headed girls snack land in her hand. "Wouldn't wanna stop you from eating." She smiled at her then leaned close to her, "Uh, thanks for understanding." Rone kissed her cheek.

xoxoxo

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

_Danica Kai_

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:25 pm
User Image
Olivia Marie

With the fruit popping into existence on her hands, she made sure not to drop it as a smile appeared on her face. She wasn’t that hungry, but she would eat it anyway. She figured it was Rone’s way of making it ‘better’. ”Thanks!” She said cheefully, popping a piece of mango in her mouth and chewing thoughtfully. Olivia hadn’t met the rest of the girls in the dorm, and she wondered who it was that was missing.

Turning her head slightly, she caught Rone on the lips instead. "It's okay."

They were left alone with the other girl, the blonde one with glasses, now as they other two left. ”Who’s missing?” she asked, wondering if anyone else knew. ”And where’d you last see her? Do you have her number? Maybe you can call her?”

She was only human after all!

St. John

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:06 pm
User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo

Rone sighed, she was so tired. "Um, I believe it's Lizzy. If I'm allowed to call her that." She sat on the ground and played with her hair. "If she has powers I could track her. But I can't find her any other way...." She frowned. This is were her powers her a down fall. Rone just hoped that the girl was ok. She wouldn't want anyone to get hurt. Rone could tell that if she was hurt that Robin wouldn't be able to control any power at all. "This is going to be a bad situation." She thought to herself.

xoxoxo

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Werewolf Liquor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:30 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXX× × x x x x x x x x seele marston

What a piece of work is a man, how noble in reason, how
infinite in faculties, in form and moving how express and
admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like
a god! the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals—and yet,
to me, what is this quintessence of dust?

Vixandra started going off about someone named Mira. Apparently that's who the phone call had been about, not from. She was sickly, perhaps? Seele moved along with the two young woman absent-mindedly as they exited the building. Vixandra was explaining something or other yet again, ever the tour guide, which Seele would appreciate if she were actually paying attention. Sometimes that head-in-the-clouds look was Seele actually daydreaming and not always an act. In this particular case she was gawking something fierce at the intertwined hands of the two young woman. She was thinking rather deeply, to be perfectly honest. She didn't care where they ate, whether it be Dario's or whatever, because she was too focused on being their third wheel. She didn't even notice a taxi pull up next to them or where she was exactly.

The only thing that snapped her back from her reverie was Anja asking her about her German descent. "German, Dutch, and Swedish, actually," she replied, her vivid blue eyes moving to the brunette, torn away finally from their clasped hands. Seele had never held hands with anyone other than her mother, and couldn't help but to suddenly bring her small digits to her face and inspect them before talking any further on the subject of heritage. "I remember hearing something about one of my grandparents being from Holland, on my father's side. Marston was a surname taken when they immigrated. Stolen, really, from some rich, English tobacconist." With that she lowered her hands and waited for the two women to lead on.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:41 am
User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
Robin looked at rone and answered,I did leave a fire trail to the hideout but something was disrupting my powers so I couldn't go any further my fire trail may still be there I left a black fire trail if we follow it that should bring us to find Lizzy...and when I see those guys who took her I,ll burn them to a crisp!,Robin's eyes turned into a black flame full of rage.
"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image  

Kau The Haxer

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:46 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash walked along side Erin, feeling both afraid and outraged at the situation. Though she had not personally met Lizzy, she wanted to hurt who had taken her. I wont let her get hurt. I wont let any of these girls get hurt. Two people dead is more than enough, and Tsubatsu is no better than these jerks. At least I'm not scared of these creeps. She told herself and shook slightly as she held Erin's hand.

She didn't realize that her eyes were getting dark and slightly out of focus as she started to notice her vision turning red. Her breathing was slowly softening and becoming more and more shallow and quiet as she moved.

{If you really knew the darkness of my heart, would you even want to know me?}  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:53 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin tugged Ash down to sit beside her on the steps. She could hear the girl's breathing turning odd. "Ash, are you okay?" she asked, draping an arm around Ash's shoulders.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:19 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash felt herself being pulled down next to her, yet her mind felt miles away from her body. Her rage and protective instinct were kicking into full gear and she couldn't control it anymore. Her body began to tremble and her eyes went almost dead. Ashika, stop it. You need to calm down or you'll do something stupid again. Calm down girl. Calm- Her breathing suddenly cut off and she collapsed in to Erin.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:31 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin gathered Ash into her arms and stood. "Okay, then... Let's get you to bed." It was getting darker, anyway, and Erin was still tired, herself. She wasn't sure where Shizuka was; hopefully still in their bedroom. She wanted to talk to her. Erin carried Ash up the stairs of the Residence Hall and opened her door, then laid the girl on her bed and covered her with her blankets.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:46 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash stirred in her sleep, mumbling softly to herself and shifting slightly. She coughed and winced, saying in a harsh whisper, "Erin, I wont hurt you.... I promise..... Just don't..."

She fell into a silent sleep and curled into a small ball on the bed.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:09 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin ran a hand gently through Ash's hair. "Shh... Just sleep. You had such a rough day." She bent down and gave Ash a light kiss on the cheek. "Sleep well, sweetie." She left the room and went back to her own, unprepared for the lack of Shizuka and the broken shower door. Now there were wood pieces, glass shards, and blood all over the bathroom floor. Grumbling and feeling the worry for Shizuka rising in her chest, Erin began gingerly cleaning up the mess.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:46 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

-"Is this your son Sir?" The officer asked as he pulled back the white sheet on the body.

The man covered his mouth and tured pale from shock. "Yeah... That's... Oh, god... Rafel..." He whispered as tears ran down his face.

A nine year old Ashika clung to her father's hand, staring at her older brothers' cold body. "Daddy, why isn't Raffy moving? And where's Mommy? Mommy can kiss his owies and make him all better, right?"

Brian leaned down and held his daughter close to him, the tears uncontained and full of heartache. "No, Buddy. Mommy can't kiss him and make him better. He's gone. He's not comming back."

She held him as she tried to understand, whispering softly, "But Daddy, Raffy's right here. He's not gone anywhere. Maybe my kisses will make his owies better." She offered and started to pull away from him.

He tightened his grip on his child and cried harder, "No, Ash, he's dead. His owies are only on his body, but he's not in his body anymore. He's not hurting, okay? He's fine now, there aren't anymore owies that can hurt him where he is." He tried to explain.

She felt the cold knowledge seep into her young mind and smiled softly at her father, "Well Daddy, if he can't get anymore owies, then why are you crying? Men don't cry, remember? He's not gonna be hurt again, so we shouldn't cry." She said with a grin, even though her heart was shattering.-

The room began to fade away and she sat up in her bed slowly, her throat one big hurt and tears running down her face. Dammit... Why do I have these stupid dreams?

{If you really knew the darkness of my heart, would ouy even want to know me?}  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff