Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:35 pm
"I see." She looked to them unsure, but wanted to know more about the Silver one. "I think she likes him, the one named Locke I mean. She didn't talk much about it. But I've snuck into her room a few times, course I'm sure she caught me. She used to whisper in her sleep, but shortly after I'd be there she would stop.

Andrea looked to him then away feeling the herbs. She searched her mind trying to think of anything. Then felt odd not finding anything. "I don't know. I haven't thought about it in a long time." She looked back to him curiously, then away feeling badly. "Why ask that question?" She would move away when he was done and look to him. She glanced at the window seeing the sky dark and knew there wasn't much more time. She sighed a moment inwardly. "Maybe we should continue this in the morning. It's getting late, and if I'm going to be any use, I'll need some rest."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:04 pm
Jack nodded. "Yeah. Locke loved her too. Still does, I think. Well, not much we can do about that ourselves. That's for them to decide should that path be taken." Jack stretched. Well, guys and girls, I think it's time for bed, don't you?"

Locke shrugged when she turned away. "Was just curious. Don't remember much about you from the old days..." It was partially true. He remembered how much she used to hide. In fact, used to be so good, when they played hide and seek, sometimes they would have to send a search party when she didn't come back. "You're right. It's time we got some rest, and prepared ourselves. I'll go and get Aya, and tell her about the arrangements for the night." He left, and went to the room the rest of the group were in.

"Knock, knock, guys. Hey, Aya? We're kinda short on space, so how about I set you up a bed in my room? I know you would rather be with Andy right now, but she needs some time to rest alone. Okay?"

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:17 pm
Aya turned hearing Locke and nodded. She understood the Silver one didn't wish her to see her in bad shape. "All right." She looked to him standing and then would follow along to another room. Once there she would try helping him look for another bed. She bit her lip after a moment wondering if she should start talking with him. "So, Locke was it?" She turned to him once things were settled. "How do you feel about the Silver one? Honestly, I know she cares about you. She'll probably never say anything though. But she trusted me to you for the night, so it says a lot about how she feels."

Andrea was thankful when he left then went to her sword. She closed her eyes sitting on her bed and waited. She brought her magic up around the room of Aya and Locke, then again for the others knowing if the enemy came to open their doors, it would lead them elsewhere, keeping her friends safe.

It wouldn't be long. Her eyes had just started to close when she heard them burst through her door. She fought off as many as she could, though in her condition it was useless. And as soon as they came, they were gone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:54 pm
Locke suddenly stopped when she mentioned Andy's affections for him. He loved her still, but things were very complicated. "Honestly, I do still care for her. Even before our second first meeting. I always did." Locke shook his head. "Now's not the time, or the place, to even talk about that. Come on. Let's get some sleep. Hope you like the bed. It's all yours." He took the couch, and they all went to bed.

That night, everyone had slept. When they awoke in the morning, however, they saw bodies and some blood. Locke raced into Andrea's room, fearing the worst, but found it empty. "Damn! What happened!? Where's Andy?"

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:08 pm
Aya woke hearing Locke. She followed close seeing the soldiers and the blood. "Silver one, what have you done?" Her voice a whisper as she asked her question but already knew the answer. "She let them take her. It's the only explanation. Why else would she have me stay with Locke and not her." She looked to the bodies of fallen soldiers not sure what she could do. She looked to Locke worried a moment.

Andrea woke as men dragged her into a dungeon. She laughed at the situation as they propped her to a stone slab and tied her down. As they left she looked about knowing well where she was. Then spotted her target. "Those idiots. You think their generals would know to keep us apart Azreal.

He watched them bring a familiar face before his cell. He felt his heart race as she spoke and smiled. As the soldiers left he looked to her. "Silver one. They told me you were alive, but our reports stated you were dead. Where did you go? But now that you are here we can be rid of this place." He looked to his prize possession with a smile. He wondered though about why she didn't have her armor. "You look terrible. I thought I had said to always be presentable?

She glared at him remembering how much she had hated him then shook her head laughing. "It was either that, or fail in protecting Aya. Which would you prefer?" She sensed something familiar near her and smiled lightly. "It doesn't matter. We won't be here long."

Drake looked about glad for his idea since she had come back and started acting strange. "She's in the other world now. Don't worry, it won't take us months to find her. Since I brought her back I've been worried about her mentally. I have a shade at her side at all times. He'll report to me, though I'm sure she knows it's been following her about. Though from how weak my link is, we may need her to open a portal to get us there faster. Downside, magic is considerably handicapped." He looked to the others thinking about how she had thought this plan was a good idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:30 pm
Locke picked at some of the bodies in the hall. "If magic is handicapped, then there's no problem in me going. My powers aren't magic. Aya? Do you remember how you got here? I'm going to go. I'm going to bring Andrea back myself, this time."

Jack looked around at the wreckage, then at Sam, as they came out of their room, hearing Locke and Drake. "If you are going to the other world, I'm afraid that I'll be of no use to you. My magic isn't that strong to begin with, and I am not leaving Sam alone on this side. We'll hold down the fort, okay?"

Sam nodded in agreement. "I don't like to fight. Just let me finish the work on your arm, Locke, and you can go. Just don't ruin it." She looked about, feeling uneasy at all the blood.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:41 pm
Drake half listened to the conversation before he noticed the girl holding a small doll, though trying not to make it noticeable. "Aya, please stay on this side, I can track the shade that's with Andrea well enough despite how much weaker I'll be. She's going to need us as points of origin if she can use her own magic." He went to Aya a moment whispering, "Don't worry princess, Locke always brings her back. He cares to much for her not to despite how he acts. Just don't give those two too much grief all right?" He smiled seeing her nod then turned to the others. "Once it's safe we'll have Andrea open a portal closer to hear to get Aya back, if not, We'll come back for you guys." He would wait though looking about and searching his senses.

Aya looked to them happy the Silver one had friends like this. She felt sad though knowing she had been hurt before, and now a prisoner. "I know why she did it. She knows I can't go back without my father being in the castle to play king. I'm an heir to the throne, but not able to defend myself like they can yet. The Silver one made a lot of enemies as my father's general."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:34 pm
"Enemies? Aya. Just what should we expect over there? It would help if we knew exactly what to expect." Locke stood back up, kicking the corpse lying at his feet. "Sam? How long before my arm is ready? I think we need to prepare fast, and be on our way."

Sam looked to Locke. "It shouldn't take more than a couple hours. I'll even have enough time to strengthen it."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:50 pm
"Well, when she was taught to fight, she made a point to be very good. She was always working at it. She always seemed angry, though I knew it was never at me." She paused watching them all taking note of the other looking about as if things other then what was around. "Father is a good King. She even said so, just his personal life behind doors she called it, 'lacking?' Well father had many boarder enemies, as such, being his prize general, they hated her just as much, especially when she laid out plans that led to our kingdom's victory. So naturally, the Netherien king more then likely would like to see her gone."

He kept a sense on his shade giving it a command and knew what it should say to help them find their friend once more. He half listened to the girl trying to keep his connection hoping Sam would hurry.

"What is that?" He watched as the shadows seemed to move and speak but couldn't make out what it was saying despite the Silver one nodding. When it was gone he commanded more then asked. "Silver One you will tell me what that was. How do I obtain one?"

She listened hearing the Shade just barely and tried to pool her magic. "It's a friend and no, not everything you've never seen before can be yours. Besides it's real and it's note. Now hush I need to concentrate." She closed her eyes trying to will her magic into a portal from the entrance of where her friends would be and to where she was. Until others came in. She opened her eyes trying to keep her energies as she was unchained and held before a bag went over her head. She could hear the king calling out but knew they were being taken together.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:16 pm
"So she gave them hell over there? Good. It fits her." Locke felt anxious, wanting to get gone already, but knew they were not yet prepared. "Aya. My room is yours until we return, okay? Do me a favor and stay near Sam and Jack at all times until we rescue Andrea."

Sam was busy working on the arm still, making last minute adjustments, and making mental notes of possible upgrades later on.

Jack, on the other hand, decided it best to help in his own way, and had gone downstairs to the Inn's personal kitchen, and took control of it, cooking up a lot of food to take on their journey. He thought it was all he could do.

"Drake? What can we expect over there? You have the best experience."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:33 pm
He listened watching the girl nod but could tell she was worried. He soon brought his attention back to Locke and shrugged. "Well, that world is darker, cloudy all the time from what I can tell. It smells like brimstone, which oddly enough is about the same as rotting eggs. The people are dark there, Kinda like Aya was, most have armor that is black in some fashion. And most are not pleasant. There are very few and rare ones that are. We'll have to be on our toes, but knowing Andrea, we won't be there long before she finds a way to shift us closer if not beside her. The Shade is reporting bits and pieces, Says she's raised what magic she can for a portal, but can't open one yet, not while they're moving her somewhere." He looked between them all then would wait for Jack to return and Sam to be finished finally. He got the sense waiting much longer wouldn't be good.

As they moved him and his prize soldier he knew they were being separated once more. Once the bag on his own head was removed he looked ahead at the clear dome just above the floor. He managed a better view seeing what looked like an arena at least four levels high, then soldiers bringing the Silver one into it below. He struggled though was held too tightly. He looked to the Netharien Kin who sat on his throne looking amused. "What are you planning with her? If it's her death, not like this, she's a warrior, she should have more respect."

"Oh but I do Azreal. Oh she will die, and it will be a warriors death. Just my and my own general have taken a bit of a bet to see how long she survives. The longer she lives, well, the more respect I will have for her. And being able to tolerate you and fight for your side, is a testament to how willed she is if anything." He stood from his thrown looking down as she was unbound and left only with a sword. "This will be very entertaining. First your prize possession, then you and your daughter, then your kingdom will be mine."

She took a breath as she was unbound and quickly removed the bag. She looked about still calling her magic at the sight of the arena. To one side the door she was sure she came from, a sword by her feet, and at the other side a very large door almost three floors high. She looked up at the walls beyond knowing she couldn't climb it. She took note of her king above the glass and knew this wouldn't be good. She sighed picking up the sword and calling her portal to be above the glass dome. If her friends were coming she didn't want them to come into a battle like this.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:54 pm
Locke nodded as Drake spoke. It was around that time that Jack and Sam both came in, carrying their own special orders. "Hey, guys. We ready?"

Jack came in, carrying a large amount of food. "Here ya go. Should be enough food for about 4 days, depending on how long it will take, and if there is any extra people to help." He handed him the large bag.

"All done, Locke. I made it slightly stronger, but it may weigh you down a bit. But I'm guessing you might need the extra strength." She went over to him, and sat him down, and began to reattach the arm.

Locke took the bag, then cringed a bit as the arm was re-attached. "Unh... I hate that part. Thanks, guys. So? Drake? Are we ready to go?"  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:01 pm
Drake nodded thanking the two and turned to Locke. "The shade says she's started calling. The portal will open a bit from the town. It says it's weak so we don't have much time. It won't explain why thought, just says trouble is starting. I hope you're ready for a fight when we land." He then headed off from the room and the inn towards the field knowing they had to reach it.

She looked ahead calling her portal still trying to open it for the others just in case. Though the shade was all the proof she needed that they would come for her. She heard the grinding of the door before her as it slowly opened, then felt her blood go cold as she heard the thundering roar from beyond it. She glared looking up at the king of Nethari with anger before turning her attention back to the creature that appeared. She gritted her teeth knowing she would have to fight the old fashioned way, without her portals, if she were to help the others reach her. The creature roared once more and she dodged knowing what needed to be done, but smiled feeling her portal open and hoped they wouldn't be too long.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:23 pm
Locke went along with Drake, following along, hoping to reach the portal in time. "Drake. I hope you know what you are doing." He went along quietly for the rest of the time.

Jack and Sam stayed with Aya. They were mostly quiet, as they didn't know how to react around her. "Umm... Aya? What do you do for fun?"  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:34 pm
She turned looking to Jack shrugging a bit and moving to the window watching the other two off. "Father puts on tourneys. Not much else though. Things are rather dull around the castle. Reading mostly."

------------------

Drake traveled on listening and mulling over Locke's words. "Not a clue once we get through that portal. My shades will be greatly limited which means Andrea's will be too. Not sure how you would react considering it's not really magic you use." He looked ahead as they entered the field and saw the portal. "Locke, there! Come on," He rushed after it hoping they would get there in time. As he would pass through it he fell a bit onto a stone floor. He didn't have much time to react seeing a man being held by dark soldiers and another calling orders of attack. He dodged the first few hist before taking note of another grignack below, as well as their friend. "s**t, Andrea needs to get out of there!"

She looked up seeing them through the portal and smiled a bit. She would call out though as the portal closed behind them and she was tossed to a far wall, claw marks down her back from where the creature had gotten her. She struggled a bit getting to her feet barely missing a few more lunges from the Grignack.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games