Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

EMRYS VICT
----------§----------
----------§----------
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
----------§----------
----------§----------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raising an eyebrow, Emrys looked over the pages of his notebook, his quill no longer moving. 'Is this girl serious?' He asked himself, giving her a noncommital shrug. He didn't know how much longer they'd need to wait. Honestly, he had forgotten where was for a moment until he heard the familiar sound of excited voices filling the air around him. "I don't know. Sorry. And please, don't throw up on me." He answered, taking a little step back, just in case. He had very little desire to have his first day in this place to be covered in vomit, especially someone else's vomit. The thought made him cringe a little bit.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

Because hairdye is just that
COOL.

unsorted first year

~

Stumbling her way down the isle of the train, Mallow Leigh huffed a sigh. Hauling an overly heavy trolley was not her idea of starting a magical year at Hogwarts. She approached one of the exits, and gingerly, one by one, the hairdyed girl stepped off the Hogwarts Express. She had nearly forgotten about her trolley, and Blaire, Mallow's owl, squealed when the trolley unwillingly hit the ground. It was teetering on the side, and Mallow rushed in just in time to haul it back up again. With everything back in it's normal state (though Mallow knew it would happen again,) her small attention span was turned to a voice near the front of the station. Okay, then. First years follow the voice. And that would be me. Mallow pulled her trolley in the direction she guessed she was supposed to go in, swerving to avoid running over the toes of people. Thankfully, no toes were run over, but Mallow had bumped into a good deal of people. She ended up having to comment "Sorry! Sorry!" to nearly everybody she got too close to and bumped with the large trolley. She wasn't normally like this, though. Just last night, her Muggle parents had told her she was a witch, and they had to be up buying things in Diagon Alley and packing late into the night. So obviously, Mallow was plain tired. And tired Mallow plus heavy things equals disaster.

She thrust the thought aside and, with her feet begining to get tired as well, walked over to the side of the station and sat on the trolley.

(: (: (:
For one of my first Gaia layouts, I think this looks good.
): ): ):

Spongy Filling

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:23 pm
User Image
first year - unsorted
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

allen w. rhoddes

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
muggle born - wizard raised

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

¦¦Seemingly first years were starting to crowd around quickly. Allen's dark eyes eagerly surveys over them, trying to make little guesses as to the sort of people they were. Not judging them, just a game he liked to play to help him develop his observance skills. He was a bit Sherlock Holmes fan.

There were many interesting faces - a tall, stern-looking boy with a buzz cut that caught his eye; a girl with striking red hair holding tightly to at least three books; and a bubbly excited girl that had just started confiding her enthusiasm in the boy Allen remembered to have been called Emrys. Even more were flooding in and peering out of the flow of older students and they all looked about as excited, and nervous, as he was.

Wanting very much to spill some of his own nerves and expectations, he turned to the bubbly girl (Echo, she had introduced herself as), "When all the first years come round, I think. Would make sense wouldn't it?" he grinned.
¦¦

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:29 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - unsorted

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phi had tried to stand in a place out of anyone's way as the urge to continue reading over powered her and she cracked her novel open once more. Her red hair covering her pale face and dark, glossy eyes.
She tried, however, to keep herself focused enough in case the lady announced they were moving on. Her attempt at reading was instantly cut short once she noticed from the corner of her eye an owl. It was caged and being carried by an oddly tall and serious first year. Phi cowered a bit, never being very good with people and first impressions, but she quickly caught herself. She glanced at the sleeping owl once more (it reminded her of her own and she wondered where Hermes was at the moment) and then to the boy. Readying a small smile if he looked her way. She needed to get better at being friendly if she was going to attend a school where everyone was stranger.

╚══════════════════╝

Pale Mist

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:30 pm
User Image

User Image
Tyler stepped off of the Hogwarts express. The Fourth year looked around to see if he could find any of his friends. Wonder where Ryn is at? I didn't see her on the train he thought. The Gryffindor boy looked around and saw so many first years.
"Could've sworn I wasn't that short as a first year." He muttered tp himself. He continued to search for his friends.

s p a c i n g
s p a c i n g
User Image
s p a c i n g
ტut ტf ეookies:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
((Layout coming soon... This is so embarrassing... sweatdrop ))
Woil hopped down the stairs of the train onto the platform. Extremely nervous as to what is going... He looked around, a bit before running over to where the girl had called all the first years to go. He stared up at the lady before turning to look around at the other students around him. After a bit he became less anxious and nervous as his more jerk-like mental state began to take over.

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Spongy Filling

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Because hairdye is just that
COOL.

unsorted first year

~

Feeling her feet at rest again, Mallow decided to get up and move with the crowd once again. Blaire had calmed down considerably after nearly being sent flying towards the ground, which helped Mallow to control her trolley. Finally, the girl arrived where most of the first years were gathering up, and she tried to make spectulations about them in her head. Out of the blue, Blaire screeched loudly and shook her cage. Mallow turned around to try to get the owl to calm down, but after many tries all she could get the owl to do is stop screeching. The cage still shook loudly behind Mallow, but she tried to ignore it. Back to her spectulations...

There were many first years, as Mallow could see, but a few faces stood out to her. There was a girl with bright red hair, and a boy with silvery almost white hair as well. So far two haircolors you don't see every day, and Mallow guessed her own was added to the batch. But using her guessing skills she figured only her own was artificial. There was another boy that looked like one of the military workers Mallow sometimes saw back home and she had to wonder if this guy was a first year or not. Lastly, there was an excited looking girl who seemed to be chatting with another boy.

When Mallow had nearly forgotten about Blaire back in her cage, the owl shot straight up into the bars of the cage, gladfully not tipping it over. Mallow didn't have the patience anymore, so she just blushed and looked at her own feet.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:11 pm
User Image
User Image

The hisses in my ear:
Here we go again
What writhes within me: Excitement, bit of nerves for my sister

Those entwined with me: the other students, Daisy

Stepping out of the train amongst the chaos a tall pale figure looked over the crowd. Charon had grown over the summer and he swore he had to get his pants retailed four times. Running a hand through his pale hair, equally pale eyes drinking in the sight. It felt so strange looking at the fire years and remembering when he was that way. Now he was almost out of school and his baby sister was a first year. How strange this all was.

"Daisy, stay close I don't want you getting lost in the crowd. Professor Elinor will call for you soon." Charon said reaching for the bouncing blonde girl at his side. She smiled at him and felt his heart melt a little. It was nice to have her here. No more worrying about how she was doing. No more fretting about how she was getting along with Eleri. It was perfect now.

If I had to choose between breathing and loving you

I would use my last breath to tell you I love you

User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:13 pm
jane Abigail doyle
User Image
Jane walked onto the platform nervously not sure how all of this could be happening. She was a very logical person, and then all of a sudden a witch. She envied those people who knew all about this from the time they were born but apparently she couldn't wasn't allowed that luxury. Jane had spent the entire time from when she found out studying and learning about their...her world. Jane breathed trying to calm myself. She seemed to tower over all the other first years. She had to be at least three inches taller then the tallest. Jane sighed a little.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:57 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image
Aster patiently waited until the rush to the exit the train subsided, before getting up and leaving her cabin. She gracefully sauntered along the carpeted aisles, past the numerous empty cabins, with Marion, her large great horned owl, on her shoulder. "Hm, be a dear and stop digging into my shoulder." She enjoined in a quiet murmur. The owl followed her command, loosing its grip slightly."Ah, thank you. And, don't worry, Marion. You can go fly to your desires once I step of this train." Aster said, cheering up the creature. The tawny critter gave a pleased hoot. After being caged for two weeks, it would be nice to soar freely.

After finding an exit door, the Ravenclaw jumped the short distance onto the pavement of the platform. Marion gave an owlish caw, surprised because she did not sense the movement. She flew off, towards the familiar lights of Hogwarts castle. Aster rubbed her tender shoulder, and then took in her surroundings with a calm gaze.

Lavender eyes went on to scan the crowds, taking in the faces of the new first years and then the upperclassmen. 'I see that people have grown, but still I have not.' She noted. The thirteen year old still had the same figure and childish she did when she was eleven. It was rather...displeasing to be such a late bloomer.

The girl walked over to the woman, Ms. Duke. She bowed her head in a polite greeting and then said simply, "Cardell." After her name was checked off the list, Aster walked over to the carriages and then stepped into an empty one. She took a seat, and then leaned her head back, so it could rest on the wall. Since she was alone, the vehicle would not go off just yet. 'Hm, I hope the wait for a carriage mate won't be long,' she thought, closing her eyes to rest them. The noises of the train did not lull her to sleep, so she was a tad tired. Yet...the excitement about returning to school would not let her fall into a nap. Dull minutes passed by before she wondered.
"Where is Stella or Rebecca?"

Though she wasn't particularly close to anyone, Aster did interact with those two on a level higher than others. They were the only acquaintances of hers that might befriend her. 'Probably off in a crowd...' She thought with a tiny sigh.

User Image

"Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom.
Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power
."

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image
яεġrετ┃ηστнιηġ ♦ ғεαя┃ησ σηε ♦ ταkε prιdε ιη┃εvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
Colton took a step back from the professor who seemed to be in charge. After one last pleasurable look, he turned his attention to his peers. He hated thinking of them like that, not that they didn't have potential, but statistically there was unavoidable weakness in three out of ever 5 of these students, and bad intentions in the rest. Distancing himself a bit from everyone else, he began to survey each of them, not necessarily labeling them, just making educated guesses that he would take note of in case he happened to interact with any in the future.

He first noticed a kid with a notebook who he would of assumed had a bit of intelligence, but as he spoke of vomit, Colton grimaced and turned to the next contestant. A small female with pink hair was looking back at him, so he moved on, making a mental note of her gentle features and rambunctious owl. A silver-haired boy seemed to be playing the same game as he, scanning each face in the crowd, though likely stereotyping rather than building an arsenal of details for the future.

A few students passed in front of him, clogging his view for a mere moment. When he realized that they were tall enough to even block his eyesight, he assumed they must be older students, and he observed their posture and attitudes intently. A very tall girl came into view once they moved out of the way, but her nerves and displacement were quite obvious, and Colton knew that she must be one of his year mates.

His eyes finally fell upon a bright red head, and though she seemed attractive and had nothing abnormal that he could mark against her, he kept a straight face. He didn't want to open himself up for friendship until he was more educated on these people. She flashed a small, enjoyable smile when he made eye contact, and he realized that the only way to learn more about someone was to make an effort. He knew very well that if he lowered his defenses only slightly, he would likely come off as...maybe not friendly, but perhaps he could keep people guessing. He may be hard-headed and opinionated, but he did have good intentions.

"I seem to have been skipped when the newsletters on bright hair colors being popular were sent out. Or having any hair at all for that matter..." He didn't mean to offend the girl (Phinelia), and part of him actually hoped that she wouldn't take it that way. Colton had a very strong, but extremely dry sense of humor. And it was true, a majority of the students around him had long, colorful hair. Even many of the guys sported haircuts below their ears, a length Colt had never even considered. Reminding himself not be quite as judgmental, and in attempt to keep her from thinking he was being so, Colton raised one side of his lips a bit. Not exactly a smile, but a sign that his initiation of conversation was not in vain.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:10 pm
User Image
((Layout to come later as I epically fail at them. Haha))

To Rayne the train ride to school had rather been uneventful. She had mostly kept to herself since she didn't know anyone and didn't want to fully get in the way. Her robes fit her rather snuggly, but not enough to warrant a bigger size. Her mom told her that if she needed anything more to just send them an owl. Speaking of which, she already missed her parents and siblings somewhat. At least, she missed their laughter. However, she was 11 now and needed to grow up into a witch her family could be proud of. She could do that. She knew she would. It was only a matter of time.

Upon getting off the train she took a deep breath of fresh air. Well, as fresh as train station air could be. The fumes from the engine permeated the are somewhat, but not enough to make her scrunch her nose up in annoyance. As Rayne took in her surroundings she noticed many other first years like herself moving towards a rather pretty woman, at least to her, with a lit lantern.

"That must be our guide," she thought and pushed her way through the other students.

Flashes of four colors flitted across her vision and she grinned. This was going to be quite fun. She couldn't wait to get sorted into her house.

"Hello those who are here~" she greeted cheerfully.

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:35 pm
User Image

User Image

Echo laughed, now nervous thanks to the boy with the green eyes' response to her. Not sure she wanted to continue the conversation she looked around at her peers. A boy with snow white hair didn't really help her much. "Oh, yeah. Of course, when everyone gets here. That makes sense..." She bit her lip and continued observing.

Catching eyes with a taller boy who looked like he had just come back from some sort of boot camp she smiled sweetly, laughing at his comment about brightly colored hair. "It seems I missed the memo as well in that case." She giggled, flipping her strawberry blonde hair as if to emphasize her point.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image

User ImageAs soon as the train stopped, as soon as the other first years and returning students began pouring out of the train and into the station, Stanley snapped shut his book and put a firm hand on his suitcase of belongings.

The brown-haired boy--already looking slightly older than he did a week ago--had known since a long time that he was essentially destined to grow up to be a wizard. It was no real surprise when his father, both his parents having hailed from a pureblood lineage, took him to buy his belongings and sent him on his own to Hogwarts.

To be specific, he wasn't completely alone. He had an unnamed siamese cat that his father had insisted he took with him. In any case, he shook those thoughts away as he went out of the train with the cat in hand. It didn't take him a long time to gloss over the entire crowd and locate the slim woman who called for the first years to gather. He smiled slightly and went in her direction, noticing that there were first years already gathered by her.

"Stanley Wardwell," he said softly. "Pleased to meet everyone."

User Image  

Antechrista

Dapper Gawker

Rechosia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:57 pm
☆═━┈Ðąηїєℓℓє Ғѓїsk┈━═☆
------------------------------
---------------

User Image

User Image

•·.·´¯`·.·• Ғїѓs† yєąѓ •·.·´¯`·.·•´

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

It took all she had for Danielle not to completely drag her sister off the train, pulling Kaera behind her in a tight grip as she hurried to join the crowds of students that departed from the Hogwarts Express, some with belongings in tow and all buzzing with excitement. She couldn't keep the grin off her face as she looked around. She had been waiting for this moment ever since her sister had left from Platform 9 3/4 three years ago to begin her own journey in the magical world. Turning towards Kaera, she let out an excited squeel. "Can you believe this! We're actually here! I'M actually here! Finally!"She twirled around, releasing some of the pent up energy she had held in since boarding the train.

Danielle had spent the majority of the ride staring out the window, taking in the passing landscapes and daydreaming about what Hogwarts would be like. She couldn't wait to begin classes, and the thought of everything she would be learning made her absolutely giddy with excitement. She hadn't even paid attention to the conversation between her sister and her cousin, Ryn, as they chatted the entire time about a number of random things. Visions of learning spells and playing quidditch made her wish with every passing second that they would arrive at their destination.

Now as she stood amongst the throngs of students making their way from the train platform, she wondered if the school would live up to the expectations of the pictures she had in her head. Kaera had told her all about her experiences in the halls of Hogwarts, and from what she had said it would be everything Danielle had hoped. She threw her arms around her sister, anticipation growing inside her as she dwelled on what this year would bring. First things first, she had to go through the sorting ceremony to decide her house. Of all the things Kaera had told her about the school, she had omitted any information about the ceremony, saying that she wanted it to be a surprise for the younger Frisk sister. Danielle's mind wandered, picturing scenario after scenario of how their houses would be decided. No matter what, she was sure it would be an exciting start for the year to come.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games