Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:19 am

User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

I want to find something I've wanted all along...

Jorden blushed when he realized that Tank wasn't going to take him up on his offer. His feelings were torn between the pain of rejection, and a sharply contrasting relief. Jorden went with the relief. 'Ah, well... Probably too soon to get that serious anyhow.' Jorden sat up and crossed his legs, folding his hands in his lap and grinning at Tank. For some reason, he found Tank's struggle with the English language hilarious. "The one with Marco and the polo shirt sounds interesting."

Somewhere I belong...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:32 am

Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank grinned at him and leaned down to him, kissing his lips softly. He rested his hand on Jorden's cheek and pulled away to look into his eyes. "Where can we find Marco and do we have a polo shirt? My question is why does he need a shirt? Does he not have one? And does it have to be polo? Can we give him a cotton shirt instead? And does it have to be a certain color? Is Marco in the broke? I can give him some clothes if he is needing them." He offered his lover.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:46 am

User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden giggled uncontrollably and reclined on the couch once again, tugging Tank down on top of him. "Ah, Mikhail, you big adorable Russian, you... One of these days, remind me to teach you how to play Marco Polo." He chuckled and gave his lover a light kiss, turning them both onto their sides and cuddling him. "Are you sleepy? I'm kind of..." Jorden didn't even finish his sentence before he was out like a light, still clinging to Tank.

Somewhere I belong...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:02 am

Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank smiled softly at the sleeping male in his arms, blushing at being called adorable. He lightly kissed his forehead and held him closer, resting his chin on the smaller man's head and closing his eyes, difting into a happy sleep. "Good night, Drakon. I love you with all of my rainbow frosted heart." He whispered softly as he slipped into dream.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:10 am

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin had taken Lizzy's jacket and folded it neatly, leaving it outside Harmony's bedroom door. She blushed when she returned to the guest room to find Ash still shirtless. "Um... Do you plan on wearing a shirt to bed, love?" she asked, trying not to stare.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:23 am

Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash looked at her girlfriend and smiled impishly. "Now why the hell am I gonna put on something that's gonna be ripped to shreads in less than five minutes? If I put one on, you'll tear it off and I'll be down yet another shirt. Save a shirt, go topless." She told her seductively and laid down in an inviting manner on the bed, beckoning her with a finger. "You know, you are very over dressed for this occasion."

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:26 am

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin blushed again and slowly unbuttoned her pajama shirt, letting it fall to the floor and climbing into bed beside Ash. "There. Now we'll both conserve our shirts," she said in the girl's ear, running a gentle hand down her back slowly.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:13 am

Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash panted as she let Erin go, gently shifting to take the weight off of her left leg. She crawled next to Erin and kissed her cheek lightly, smiling as she curled against her. "See? I can win too. And not a single shirt lost their life during this mission. We have finally had sex and NOT murdered a shirt or bra." She said in a slightly breathless voice.

She hadn't expected Erin to last as long as she had and she was wiped out from how long it took. Ash rested her head on Erin's chest and closed her eyes, still panting softly. "G'night baby. I love you Erin." She whispered and slowly drifed off in her girlfriend's arms.

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:27 am

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin panted softly and smiled up at her girlfriend, not minding for once that she'd lost the competition for control. It had been plenty worth it on her end. "I love you too, Ash," she replied, holding her girlfriend gently as she fell asleep. Erin laid awake for awhile, watching Ash sleep, thinking. Remembering how she'd found Ash after Tsubatsu had nearly hurt her...

'She had bite marks, and a mark from him hitting her... Now I think of it, even though he was disgusting, Meyers didn't physically hurt me... He was actually gentle...' But even so, the memory of the encounter turned her stomach. 'Does the fact that he tried to be gentle make him less of a monster than Tsubatsu? He was still going to rape me, after all... No. I don't think it matters how brutal the attacker is. It's still wrong. They're both monsters.' Erin turned her attention once again to the girl in her arms.

'Ash... Why is it so hard to keep you safe? My love, you are like a danger magnet...' She smiled slightly and kissed the sleeping girl's cheek and slowly slipped into unconsciousness.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:45 am

User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden woke at about six the next morning, feeling completely rested, albeit a bit stiff from sleeping on the couch. His boyfriend was still sound asleep, snoring softly. Jorden smiled and played with Tank's hair a bit, watching him sleep for a few minutes before getting up and wandering into the kitchen to make breakfast. 'Might as well do something nice... Let's see... Eight people?'

Feeling more in his element in the kitchen, Jorden tied on a white apron and went to work making enough pancakes for an army. He knew how his sisters ate. He set Kevin's large table for eight places, feeling a familiar domestic satisfaction in taking care of his family. 'Probably shouldn't wake them, though,' he thought as he covered the pancakes to keep them warm. 'I know Harmony's crabby as hell if she gets woken up before she's ready...'

Somewhere I belong...

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:30 pm

Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank woke up slowly from his lack of warmth and saw that Jorden wasn't in his arms any longer. He looked around suddenly as he sat up, taking in the unusual surroundings. "Drakon? Jorden? Where are you?" He asked loudly, starting to panic.

He was always terrified of the possiblity that his father had taken him. "Jorden?! Jorden?!" He called again, the fear in his voice rising as he stood, ready to rip the place apart to find him.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:33 pm

User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden heard Tank calling his name frantically and winced. 'Not so loud, love... You'll wake the beast...' "In the kitchen, Mikhail," he called, just loud enough that he knew Tank would hear him.

Somewhere I belong...

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:45 pm

Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank walked quickly into the kitchen and immediatly held him from behind, his arms wrapped around his waist. He let his forehead rest on his shoulder and kissed his neck lightly. "I was worried about you. I am sorry to have been the noisy person in the morning." Tank had never really told him why he was always worried about him when that happened. He didn't want to push him away with his past.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:48 pm

User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden smiled and turned his head slightly to kiss Tank on the lips. "It's okay, love. I'd be worried too if I'd woken up and you weren't there." He blushed, feeling Tank's strong arms around his waist, and quickly tried to distract himself. "Hope you're hungry... I must have made at least fifty pancakes." Jorden chuckled softly.

Somewhere I belong...

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:09 pm

Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

Harmony groaned softly and woke up, finding her lips still on the other girl's hair. She smiled softly and stood up, realizing that she was completely naked still. She reached into her dresser and pulled out a pair of loose shorts and a baggy shirt, pulling both on and then kneeling down to Lizzy, her eyes a soft aqua-crystal with soft green tones, and watched ehr for a little longer before kissing her awake. "Hey love. You hungry? We did work up a sweat last night, so I bet you are. C'mon, Jorden is making hotcakes." She told her softly, her eyes almost glowing from the combination of colors.

She handed the other girl a shift and shirts, smiling at her and pulling her out before she could even brush her hair. Harmony wandered into the kitchen, her arm around Lizzy's waist and a smile on her lips as she saw Tank and Jorden embracing. I guess I could give him a chance. If he hurts him, then I'll turn him into charcoal. She thought gently.

...And perhaps they never will.
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games