Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:35 pm

Akito smiled gently against Yuzu's lips and drew his hands down her back, breathing in her wonderful scent.

Kira's tears, despite Tsutu's words, kept coming faster and harder. She tried to hide it but when she inhaled, it came as a gasp and stutter.
She couldn't stop crying because she kept thinking about it and it wouldn't just go away...
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:01 pm

Rath smirked then turned to face Haru. Well, acctually, I was hoping you would come with me.. He told her, looking into eyes. He wanted her to come with him.

Zelina relized something and quickly stood. Im very sorry but, Please excuse me. I will be back shortly. She told them then quickly ran out of the room.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:02 pm

Practicly melting against him she couldn't help feel this way. After talking with Rath and her near death experience she was finally open enough to love. His hands brushing along her back sent chills down her back. Not the bad kind but the good kind. Leaning against him more she pressed herself closer to him.

Sighing deeply he then picked up Kira holding her against his chest. Looking to Lina he sighed a bit before looking to the side."I'll be back as well.."He murmured before walking out holding Kira gently. Heading up to his room he sat down on his bed before allowing Kira to sit in his lap. Looking down his one fist clenched a little."Kira.. You know, I'll do anything for you.. Tell me their names.. And I'll handle them.."Whispered his voice quietly but very protective. He hated bullies and he had his own little run in with some when he was a kid. Thats why he constantly trained so he could get stronger and protect the ones he loved.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:08 pm

Kira clenched at Tsutu, digging her small face in his chest, sobbing. She shook her head, she couldn't speak.
Little tears ran down her face and into her lap as her desperate little hands shook.

Akito ran his fingers through Yuzu's hair gently and smiled gently.
"I can't help but apologize once more for all the terrible things I have done to hurt you, my dear." He whispered, looking into her eyes.

Haru looked at Rath for the slightest second and her eyes welled up as she hugged him tightly.
"Of course I'll go with you, Rath!" She said, her arms growing tight around him with happiness.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:24 pm

Rath held Haru tightly. Shall we go then? He asked her Softly.

Zelina ran out of the building, but was pushed gently against the wall. She looked up to see the boy who was staring at her. But closer up, he looked odly familiar.. He got closer to her and whispered in her ear, Remember me..? He asked.
Zelina's eyes widended with horror. No.. It can't be.. Adam. The childhood bully who bullied Rath, Momi, Haru, Yuzu, Rini, and herself.
It is.. Adam said approching her closer.
Zelina shook her head.No! She screamed as she tryed to push him away.
Yes.. He said softly forcing his lips to hers.

((Uh oh.. Harassment!))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:28 pm

((Haha, I was thinking of doing that, great minds think alike! XD))

"Of course." Haru smiled, taking Rath's hand and walking down the street with him.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:28 pm

Looking up to him a little her amethyst colored eyes expressed her love. Though once he spoke about apologizing she then shook her head. Leaning up she kissed his lips before she pulled away."Akito-sama.. The past is the past.. Nothing more.. I love you and you love me, that is all that matters.."She said softly before she placed her hands upon his cheeks. Her thumb idly caressed his cheek gently before she leaned up catching his lips with her own.

Feeling her clench him, his eyes widened a little. Hugging her gently he shook his head muttering a curse. He wanted to beat the living s**t out of those snot nose brats. Sighing deeply he shook his head hugging her like a brother would."Kira-chan.. Don't cry.. It'll be alright.. You can stay here.. With big brother Tsutsu.. And I'll even teach you if I have to.."He said softly smiling a little as he spoke. He didn't mind the fact at all and surely pops wouldn't care. Though once he heard a scream he blinked a bit. Holding Kira in his arms he walked out seeing that guy from earlier. But even worst he was near Lina. Feeling his eyes narrow he moved in closer."Hey, look.. A slime ball.. Looky Kira-chan, this is what stays at the bottom of the human race.."He stated pointing to Adam before chuckling.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Akito held Yuzu to him and drew her up into his arms, walking towards the house.
"Just you and me..." He agreed softly.

Kira kept holding tightly to Tsutu when he pointed to Adam. Her eyes widened and her small finger pointed at him as if to say, "He is a bully!" Even if Adam was much older then her, he was still friends with some of the people who bullied her.
She pressed her face into Tsutu's chest again, crying.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:41 pm

Adam pulled his lips away from Zelina and turned to Tsutsu. Excuse me, but we are in the middle of something. He told him then kissed Zelina again.
Zelina vblushed deeply. Someone was kissing her in front of Tsutsu! She didn't even like Adam! She wanted him to stop. She pulled her lips away from his. Stop..! She managed to say before Adam forced another kiss.

Rath walked beside Haru. Where should we look first?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:45 pm

Kira glared at Adam fiercely and hopped out of Tsutu's arms. Even though she was only 9, she walked right up to him and kicked him hard in the shins.

They had already walked about one or two blocks and Haru looked at a good sized house with a porch.
It looked nice and well kept with a "For Sale" sign out front. She looked at it and said, "Well, only suggesting but there is that one."

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:49 pm

Smiling a little at being led back into the house she nodded. Just him and her thats all he needed to worry about.

Feeling a certain nerve being hit everytime he kissed Lina. He set down Kira gently before moving forward. Grabbing Adam by the shoulder he yanked him from Lina. Shoving him backwards he moved forward tugging Lina to him."Buzz off small fry.. Before I get irritated..."Warned his voice acidly as he looked to Adam. Wrapping his arm around her shoulders gently he didn't even bother looking down.

((Short.. Sorry..
Plus brb in 30 minutes.
Please don't go far without me. xC ))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:01 pm

Akito kissed Yuzu gently as he carried her to his room, laying her down on the bed and kissing her deeply again.
"Just us..." He whispered very quietly.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Lina looked up at Tsutsu, surprised. She then quickly pulled Kira away from Adam before she got hurt. Feeling Tsutsu's arm around her shoulder, she blushed slightly.
Adam glared at Tsutsu coldly. What? Do you like her? Because you're souding jelious. He told him.

Rath nodded. Perfect. He said then stated talking to the owners of the house to work out a deal.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:18 pm

Kira bared her teeth defiantly at the bully. He was being mean to Tsutu and Lina, so he was going down.

Haru sat with Rath as he worked out how much the house was and everything and when it was final, she smiled at Rath, saying, "It is wonderful Rath, I love it."

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:34 pm

Rath nodded. Yeah, come on, let's go back to the manor and pack. He told her.
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games