Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:53 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila saw the emotions in Melanie's eyes and put that along side of what Reelo had said and understood. "Melanie, tell it to me straight. Bastet only gave me what I could handle this time. I can't lose control as I did before. Tell me the truth. The truth may hurt, but it hurts worse to be lied to." She said softly and handed her the rose. Regardless of Melanie's decision, she would always care about and respect her, even if she was to be in Hell alone for all of time. She would rather be alone with the truth than alone with a lie.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image

"Holy mother of god.." Reelo had to blink a few times before what had entered the cell registered in his head. He squinted at Alinda and scowled. As much as he wanted to tell her to go away, he knew she would probably leave if he did...he sort of didn't want that. The youth highly regretted pushing his body just now and tried to smile as best he could, shrugging. "You left and I didn't even get to say happy birthday...that's all." He said, pulling her down next to him without a word. 'I need this.' He thought to himself carefully, glancing over at the rabbit woman and tugging the ear closest to himself carefully. "So why'd you come back anyway? I was already set on spending the rest of the night alone."  

XxXxFortexXxX

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:04 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Just...give me time to think..."

Melanie tried to smile and pulled her legs in close to herself. She needed to relax. If she let herself get worked up, she would only end up hurting Dalila again. She sighed, hiding her face in her knees and trying to clear her head.

'Heh...I'm actually starting to miss Lilith...The physical punishment was easier to deal with than this.'  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image
Lilith.

Her husband was dead, her body was scarred, and Lucion had abandoned her. Needless to say, Lilith was livid. She needed something to break. It was the god forsaken princess's fault she was like this! Just because she was related to the King and Queen, the little b***h received special treatment. The demon stormed through the halls of the prison, heading straight for once cell block in particular.

"VIVICA!!"

She screamed the moment she entered the cell block, watching as her daughter scrambled to her feet and moved into a defensive position...only to drop her guard and stare in shock at Lilith when she saw her. She forced the other prisoners into separate cells and fell upon Melanie. The demon had no use for the others...They were just pointless distractions.

"I can't break that ******** chiropteran whore, so I'll break you instead, amore...What do you say? COME PLAY WITH MOMMY!!!"

A gnarled hand made its way around Melanie's throat, squeezing it and lifting her into the air. Melanie couldn't react. All she could do was stare.

"Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! STOP STARING AT ME!!!"

The demon's magic twisted around the girl's body, forcing its way into her flesh and proceeding to literally tear her apart from the inside out. Lilith grinned at the pained screamed she received in response. She was going to make Melanie suffer...  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:29 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila was seething when Lilith was so much as in the block, but when she began to torture Dalila, she decided to testout her knew control. "b***h.... Don't.... Touch... Her... AGAIN!!!" She screamed and burned away the bars in between her and her relatives, walking directly to her aunt and grabbing her by the throat.

She held her to the wall, snarling at the now horribly deformed woman and ger lips twisted into a smile of pure rage. "You know... I can control my powers Auntie Lilith. What do you say, hmmm? Let's play Auntie Lily~!" She said in a cruel voice, releasing the woman with her hand and lifting it before saying, "You know, you loved making us scared, right? You loved to see us in fear and in pain. What is our dear Lily scared of, hmmm? Let's find out~!" Dalila said and made a beckoning gesture with her hand.

For a moment it seemed nothing happened, but then the woman's skin began to pulse and writhe, shapes moving beneath the aged and scarred skin as Dalila watched in glee. "Awww, Auntie Lily, why don't you let me see what you're so scared of? Let it out~!" She said and laighed as Lilith's fear kept fighting to free themselves from under her very flesh, blood pouring from the wounds that they were creating.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image
Lilith.

Lilith screeched irritably, but did not react aside from that. She was stubborn. Extremely stubborn. She would not allow herself to show the pain or fear she felt. The demon growled angrily and tried to attack Dalila. She didn't care how she did it. She just wanted to hurt her.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:55 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila rolled her eyes at the woman and held her hand in a 'stop' gesture, the woman freezing where she stood. "Now, now Auntie Lily. You really should learn to behave. I can crush Japan with as much magick that I have, but you.... I want to play~!" She told her in sadistic glee.

She began to walk around the demoness, giggling as she thought of what she could do, and then looked back into the defiant woman's eyes. An excited gleam was shining in them as she stepped back. "I think you aren't as flexable as you could be. Let's give you a work out~! Ready? Begin~!" She said and clapped her hands.

At Dalila's command, the woman's body began to twist and bend in impossible ways, bones snapping, muscle tearing, organs shredding, and Dalila grinned at the sight of it. If Lilith had done some good instead of pure evil, she wouldn't have even considered this, but like her uncle she was nothing but evil incarnate. She would suffer for what she had done to Melanie and herself. She forced her aunt's body to twist, bend, and angle itself for almost ten minutes before she yawned, and said, "You're no fun anymore. I think I'm done with you. But why not let Melanie have some time? I'll hold you still so she can play, just like you wanted~! Melanie? You want to say something to Auntie Lily?" She asked as she faced her cousin, a smile on her face that was much kinder than the one she had been giving Lilth.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:08 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Remember this, mother?"

Melanie's expression was completely blank. She would take no satisfaction in killing this creature. The female raised her gun, positioning it against Lilith's head.

"That night I killed you...I shot father, then had Vela hold you in place, so I could kill you too...What was it I said before I pulled the trigger?"

She looked up at the ceiling thoughtfully, then chuckled, even going so far as to pretend she wasn't going to kill Lilith. The moment the demon relaxed a bit, she shot her, allowing the magic to break down and returning to her corner.

"Goodbye, Valentina. May you rot for the rest of eternity."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:51 am
So since this has completely died i decided to make it into my fun little spot to post nonsense!!

horray!!!

Very sad that it died and no one really completed the goal of the RP in the first place- but things happen I guess. So instead of dragging our feet and stuff I say we all post Idea's for a new one! A better RP for everyone from here to participate in, no? Send your Idea's here or to me in PM cuz I wanna feel important even though I know I'm not >...>  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:56 am
XxXxFortexXxX
So since this has completely died i decided to make it into my fun little spot to post nonsense!!

horray!!!

Very sad that it died and no one really completed the goal of the RP in the first place- but things happen I guess. So instead of dragging our feet and stuff I say we all post Idea's for a new one! A better RP for everyone from here to participate in, no? Send your Idea's here or to me in PM cuz I wanna feel important even though I know I'm not >...>

Good idea, Forte! In fact it's such a good idea, I'm going to pretend that I'm not mad because you chose to take over MY dead roleplay! ^_^ (I'm totally kidding.) Really, though, I'm sad too that we couldn't get our characters out of Hell, but... That's life, right? Unfortunately, this was the only brainwave for a new roleplay I've had in months... But I'll definitely let you know if I come up with anything that doesn't sound completely stupid.

PS! Just a thought; if the four of us do end up roleplaying together again, god willing, I say we take it to Elfy's guild Reality Is A Prison. Friendlier atmosphere.  

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:51 am
^_^
call me forte the conqueror. Yeah, that makes two of us but your right.... Keep me posted, and ask all of your friends, you never know what an outside source might come up with. BTW- stupid might work too..just throw whatever you think of my way =p

and yeah I don't really care where we do it to be honest, Elfy's blog works for me.  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff