Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:15 pm
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

Even though he was still turned on from what Tank and Jorden had interupted, now he was trying to be impish, and he fought against his eme playfully, nipping Aaron on his throat and biting his shoulder rougly as his hands began to grip the backs of his thighs. He gave him a devilish slime and ground his hips into Aaron's, trying to get his seme to moan. "But Aaron, what if I want to make you moan instead? I can be so good Master..." He whispered suggestivly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:31 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin whimpered and struggled to squirm out of Ash's grip. Most of her wanted to give in to Ash, and obey her completely, but there was one little bit of her that also didn't want to humiliate herself in front of her clone. She shook her head and bit her lip to keep in a moan. "N-no... I won't..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:39 pm
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron gasped sharply and grabbed Trouble's wrists, pinning them above his head and smirking down at the boy. "Nope. Not a chance, Sean. I'm going to decide who does the moaning here." Aaron dipped his head and began kissing and biting Trouble's neck and shoulders, keeping his hands pinned.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:09 pm
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

Trouble squirmed, but held firm, using his legs to grip Aaron tightly and biting Aaron's shoulder at the same time. "Then even if I won't win, I'm still gonna make you turned on Aaron. Trust me, I'll do something besides lose here." And ground his body into the taller males, sucking on his neck and nipping it roughly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:19 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash frowned and tied the cloth to the bike rack that Old Man had installed as a prank and they had been to lazy to remove, then ripped Erin's shirt open with a swift jerk, her eyes still giving her the 'seme' look. "Wrong answer my pet. Now you have to scream." And began to suck and bite at Erin's chest, grabbing Erin's thighs and holding them roughly as she pushed and groud their hips together, gripping and scratching Erin's sensitive thighs harder and harder as she bit and sucked on her n****e.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:45 pm
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron chuckled and shivered a bit at Trouble's motions. "Sounds fine to me," he said with a grin, grinding his body right back into Trouble's and catching his lips in a passionate kiss. He kept the boy's hands pinned with one of his and slipped the other up under Trouble's shirt.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:55 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin gasped and blushed, struggling in horror to cover her bare chest. She forgot about that effort when Ash really began putting her in her place, her mind going somewhat blank with pleasure and her body arching automatically in response. She moaned and bit her lip, trembling as she turned her face away from Ash and the others. "A-Ash... Ahhaaa! Please..."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:13 pm
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

Trouble panted softly and squirmed a bit more under Aaron, finally in position. He grinned more and began to what Aaron probably felt like a teasing grind, brief for a few moments, then rougher others, but he was actually using his less known skill. After a moment of moving, her felt the pants that Aaron was wearing slip a bit and he smiled impishly as he removed his feet from the flip flops and gripped the legs of the pants with his toes before saying. "Surprise Master." And giving the jeans a swift tug down with his feet, the clothing sliding off of Aaron and Trouble now grinding im without the denim fabric. "Hmm... Master, you seem to be getting undressed... This can only lead to one thing Sir..."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:19 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash frowned more and twisted Erin's body so that hse was on hr stomach instead, and then bit her on the left back part of her neck as she scratched the back of her thighs rougher. "Scream now Pet. Scream." She demanded and bit and sucked on the bite, her hands scratching harder as she flicked her tongue along it as well.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron gasped and blushed when he suddenly found that Trouble was working on disrobing him. He stared down at his uke in shock for a few moments before a sly smirk came over his lips. "Oh, you are so very clever, dear... Unfortunately, your cute cleverness will not save you at this stage of the game..." Aaron giggled and flipped Trouble over, tying his hands behind his back with his belt, wrapping his legs around Trouble's to immobilize him. That done, he ripped open Trouble's shirt from the back and began kissing and biting the skin of his back and neck. "Mmm..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:48 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin gasped sharply and blushed when Ash turned her over. All resistance left her mind and she went limp when Ash bit her neck and touched her thighs. She gasped again and screamed at Ash's command, not even thinking of disobeying. "AHAAA!!! ASH!!! AHHH!!!" She panted and continued screaming as Ash touched her.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:58 pm
Old Man

User Image

Brian stood a bit away from the crowd of rather... ill behaving young adults with Pitt, and then finally cleared his throat. "You know...... I have a feeling that this can only end with lots of ripped clothes, and tons of new laundry. Ash, let Erin up for God's sake! Aaron, pull your pants up! And both of you stop that now! I think Erin is embarrassed enough now, and Trouble is just enjoying this Aaron, so it's a draw. Deal. Now, boys and girls, once you all detach yourselves and untied, I will do hand checks and if Pitt sees anyone breaking them, they will wear the Apron for a month. And I have no tproblems finding more." He threatened.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron blushed and hurriedly put his clothes back on, grinning sheepishly at Brian. "Sorry, Old Man, got carried away. Though it seems no permanent harm was done..." Aaron quickly released Trouble and tossed the boy's T-shirt and his own belt in the backseat of his car. He chuckled when he saw Erin covering her chest with her arms and blushing furiously, and handed her his hoodie without a word.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin covered her chest as best she could the instant Ash let her up, feeling about an inch tall and as fierce as a newborn kitten. She nodded gratefully when Aaron gave her his hoodie, turning away from the others to put it on. She then stood by Ash and waited for the others to go inside.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:32 pm
Kandace Bellafado

User Image

Kandace giggled and held David's hand a bit more, leaning up to kiss his cheek. "You know, this is a very interesting way to get together. I'm kinda jealuos I haven't been around this group longer. You guys seem to have all the fun in so many ways!" She laughed and felt him hug her and kiss her lips. "Good boy. We should go and follow." she urged and they brought up the rear of the group as they entered the modest house.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games