Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:32 pm
((Thanks))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:22 pm
((when does the new kirby game come out and any news on rayman origins?))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:17 pm
Minnta Aloripma
Kastel had landed awkwardly after the kick and had barely recovered her footing when she noticed the boulder coming towards her. She barely dodges to the side and kicks out hard as it rolls past.

The bolder barely dodged the kick and rolled a couple feet before turning around and heading straight toward Kastel. Evelin stood by watching when she said, "Don't dodge it this time. Have faith in your power and gather as much energy you can in your fist or foot and strike the bolder down. If you can't do it then you'll just get smashed." She smirked as she stomped on the ground with one foot then the other, one wall of earth rising next to Kastel so that she was in between two walls. One more stomp and another rose behind her, now trapping her in a large box without the top and with one side missing. The only way she could escape was either destroy the rock or launch herself out, but Evelin wanted to put the sense of danger in her to see if Kastel could actually pull off what she told her to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:10 pm
((Rayman will come out Nov. 15, no word on Kirby yet, remind me next month. XD ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:11 pm
Kastel tenses in panic as the walls suddenly surround her leaving only the way forward open which happens to also be the direction the boulder was coming from. She strikes out with a charged fist, the panic fueling her power as she does so.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:26 pm
((dude i saw a commercial, i think it coems out the 24th!))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:05 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
((dude i saw a commercial, i think it coems out the 24th!))

((What, Rayman or Kirby?))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:45 am
((Sorry for the wait, midterms around around and such, all kinda weirdly spread out and stuff along with research papers. Might have to find a way to put character in a frozen position after this))

Allison saw him heading for the roof, looking towards the wall of the alleyway and dissapearing into it. Within a few seconds as Seth reached the top, shadows gathered into a part of the roof as she climbed out from the circular shadow. Jumping quickly to her feet, as the circular portal remained there for a minute she saw that he wasn't running. If he was going to stand and fight then this would be a chance to increase the darkness again, Allison couldn't fight against modern guns easily and blinding him was one of her few options.

(Left the portal open for Helen XD If she wants to that is)  

MindxHunter

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:52 pm
The bolder collided with her fist and the sheer energy of the sparks impacting the earth causing a small explosion. AS soon as Kastel was pushed back a bit, Evelin had another wall of earth rise in front of her, the shards of earth hitting the wall instead of the girl. Once it was over, she brought all the walls down. "Well that was better than I expected.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:37 pm
Kastel was trembling slightly from the surge of panic caused by being trapped, if briefly, by the walls. She turns to Evelin, the panic twisting into anger, "Never do that again."  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:46 pm
"In order to improve you'll have to be uncomfortable most of the time. None the less you should be proud that you handled it well in such a sudden moment." Evelin smiled and made her way toward Kastel.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:59 pm
Kastel glares at Evelin before examining her hands. Her knuckles were scraped from punching rock, which was a pleasant surprise for the thief who was sure they should be broken from the activity. "I would appreciate it if you wouldn't trap me."  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:11 pm
"Why is it that you find it so uncomfortable anyway? Wait...nevermind, you probably don't want to answer that." She cleared her throat, "Moving on. I think you should try forming a ball of electricity and then shoot it toward any direction."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:50 pm
Kastel concentrates on her hands once again, attempting to make a ball. She frowns as all she's able to do is make a few brief sparks appear in the air between her palms. "Figures it would be harder than just having the electricity stay on me..."

((Why would she not want to answer her question?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:54 pm
[It's just Evelin assuming that it may have been a traumatic moment or something.]

Evlin sat there and simply watched. She would speak up until she saw the girl give up, but it was her first time trying so Evlin knew she wouldn't give up just like that.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games