Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:46 pm
((Thanks, just caught up reading. ^^ I'll join in best I can but Star is pretty much grounded there.))

Star finished training and began to walk around the tower before noticing that it was awfuly quiet. She went to the monitor room, calling out names before noticing what was enlarged on the screen. She gasped, recognizing Clear from the day she met the rest of the Titans!

Quickly Star pulled her communicator from her belt and called out to Snow.

"Snow! What are you doing!? Why are you there by yourself!? That man is dangerous! I think he's the one that murdered all those people at the lab the other night!"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:51 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena pushed a button on her comm link to answer. "He was about to kill someone! She would've died if I didn't step in immediately! Calling you all together would have taken too long!"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:12 pm
"Well, be careful, he's quick." Star said, feeling helpless as all she could do was watch on the screen.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:16 pm
Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

She blushed a bit more when he winked attempting to ignore it as she nodded weakly. "I hope the two are successful..." She gave a sigh, now walking back on the sidewalk.

It wasn't a few minutes later was she passing the cafe she worked at on weekends. "Hey! Alex!" She could hear someone call out, one of the greeters. "Oh..uhmm..hey.." "What are you doing here, aren't you off work early today?" The greeter said now walking closer towards her. "Well..its a long story.." She could only reply avoiding eye contact to whee she didn't question it. "Oh..well..since you'r here, think you can work a bit? We're understaffed and we could use the help..." The greeter asks gesturing to the cafe with the full line of people waiting to be seated. "Oh ..uhm..okay, but only for a little bit." She agrees entering the cafe and going to the back to change into her uniform to help.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

Shadow gave another wave to signal she understood, humming more as she threw her clothing into the washer. "You as well, my friend.." She says to her veil now uncliping it from her mask as she threw it in thewasher as well. After putting in the right soaps and selecting the right cycle, she started the washer and closed the door to the room lightly. With her veil off, her layered hair was revealed as it laid in a tight bun showing the different colors that was within each layer. It was no wonder she hid her hair as without it then it would be a easy to see trait and easy to track to her real identity. "If rest is what abides you and you are to desire it, do not mind of me..I am but a guest dear host.." She says, speaking in riddles as normal as she sat across from Salvador. Her hand went to the drink she got previously and started to pour some of it into her shadow's mouth thus drinking it herself.

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:17 pm
Cryogon started using his ice to allow him to skate down the streets, allowing him to move quickly with little effort. After a few minutes, he finally managed to reach where Snow was. "Hey, Snow, ya need a hand?" His fists were now adorned with large icy wrecking balls, there to act as bludgeoning devices.

((Got the ice fist idea from D&D. The Frostrager Prestige Class can do the same thing, once they hit a certain level.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:45 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

Jenos wandered the Tower, trying to find some aspirin or something that would get rid of the ringing in his ears. "Man, Superman had it easy, he was only weak to that green stuff." Jenos mumbled as he hit up the kitchen, hoping to find some medicine there.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:47 am
(I just figured out why my character looks so familiar. He looks so much like Terry from Batman Beyond! That and Dante for DmC.)

Salvador couldn't help but feel the need the need to put his guard down. For some reason he felt as though this Shadow person didn't plan on leaving any time soon. Just then, the woman had taken off her veil. It revealed that she did have something behind it. Shadow had hair, but not just any kind of hair. She had layers of it tied into a bun with a multitude of colors. It was very strange. Salvador only took a mental note of it.

He got up from the leather sofa and walked over to the cluttered dart board and began taking out each little piece that did not belong. The first piece that didn't belong was a CD. Salvador checked the CD to make sure it wasn't scratched. It appeared to be fine. Sal then went to an audio sound system that sat next to his BLU-ray player and cable box. He turned the system on and set the CD in the disc tray and let the music play; music from a different age. "I don't expect you to like it, but then again, you don't have much choice since you're a guest."

Salvador then went back to the dart board and began to pluck out the rest of the oddities. One such oddity was a throwing knife which Sal stuck down his shirt sleeve. Salvador then cleared the rest of the board and grabbed the unopened dart case. Inside were a set of darts. "Care to play a game of Zodiac?" Salvador said with a sigh. If he was going to tolerate a guest in his home, the least he could do was be entertained.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:44 am
Sitting at a table at one of the pizza restaurant Brink looked over the menu. "Hmm a normal style pizza is to boring" he muttered to himself as he looked out at the street. He had chosen to sit outside as it was a nice day and he could look at the streets and see people passing by. "Uh waitress" he called waving the girl over. "I'd like to order" he said with a smile as she got over there. 'Let me get a half and half medium pizza. On one side I want black olives and sardines and other the other side I want jalapenos and pineapple" he said handing her the menu as he she walked off. "Oh and a pitcher of coke" he called to her when he remembered.
(I love my villain because outside of fighting the titan's he's just a normal teen lol.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:16 am
"Hey Jenos, are you alright?" Star asked after she looked back and noticed he'd gone into the kitchen. She kept glancing at the monitor though to keep track of Snow's fight. She notice Cryogon appeared and felt a bit better about leaving the screen to go see about Jenos and to get herself something to drink.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:53 pm
((Where the hell is Spartan? He's taking way too long to reply!))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:01 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"Other than a headache from hell, I'm fine." He said cheerily. He was about ready to tear the kitchen apart in a desperate bid to find some aspirin, but thankfully he had self-control, otherwise he would be, rather unpleasant.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:22 pm
Ghost or Tyler Owens as he is now went to a pizza joint he took a seat by a window ans looked at the menu for a moment and ordered a Spicy Nacho Beef Pizza and a coke little did he know that there was a supervillan sitting in the next seat to him  

Xistund

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:27 pm
As the pizza arrived an interesting aroma for it filled the air around it as pulled off one of the sardines off and ate it. "Hmm delicious" he laughed pulling up a slice and starting to eat into it. Looking over at the man who had just walked in Brink made a note to try that pizza later. Simply munching greedily away at his pizza tho he seemed in a good mood.
(And that is why secret identities are so much fun. You could be best friends with your arch nemesis and never know it.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:03 pm
(yeah. It might be a little while before I post. It's because mine depends on Rose. She'll be back though....soon.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:37 pm
Star frowned started to help Jenos look for some painkillers before turning to him and saying, "They may be in the infirmary. Here, this may help." She reached out and put her hands on Jenos' temples, warming her fingers a bit to try and sooth the pain. It would be temporary. She wasn't a healer, but warmth tended to sooth all kinds of pains.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games