Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:34 pm
LilyyBugg

moonlightrosegirl

Hello!
I just wanted to welcome you both to the guild!
I invited you because I saw some of your posts around Gaia and having checked out your profile you seem like friendly, interesting girls who might find something of interest here! 4laugh
Feel free to lurk or post as much as you like and If you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask me or any of the crew!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:46 pm
givrali

xoAniLuv

Elyralith

shadow22cat

SHINeelover4

Chiru-pon

Hello there everyone!
I'm not sure if anyones welcomed you to the guild yet, but i just wanted to say hello, and I hope all of you find something interesting in our guild. Or meet some nice people to talk to.
We are very relaxed so feel free to lurk or post as much as you like, all we care about is that you enjoy your time here 3nodding
We have a big event coming up so it's the perfect time to get involved.
Feel free to contact myself or any other member of crew whenever you like.
heart

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

kanxiaru

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:48 pm
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS

Thank you!~
And thanks for taking time and welcoming everyone heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 pm
Elyralith

Your very welcome! 4laugh  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

Chiru-pon

Chiru-pon

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:58 pm
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS

Hello there everyone!
I'm not sure if anyones welcomed you to the guild yet, but i just wanted to say hello, and I hope all of you find something interesting in our guild. Or meet some nice people to talk to.
We are very relaxed so feel free to lurk or post as much as you like, all we care about is that you enjoy your time here 3nodding
We have a big event coming up so it's the perfect time to get involved.
Feel free to contact myself or any other member of crew whenever you like.
heart

Yay thanks! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:43 pm
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS

Aww thank you. I hope so too. I love making new friends and helping people ^~^

Philomeana Aracaad

Fashionable Shapeshifter

13,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100

Lady Duchess

Devoted Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:52 pm
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS

Thank you for your invite
yum_puddi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:06 pm
Hi everyone, thank you for inviting me to this guild! It looks lovely.
I've been around on gaia on several accounts since 2007. I only started back last month after a year and a half of being away, I didn't think I'd love it this much again!

My name's Elisabeth and I'm 18, from the UK. I love fashion, beauty, baby colours, and my cute cat Mister Jay who's cuddling up with me right now! I'm currently studying Health & Social Care at A Level in sixth form college, and I hope to train to be a Children's Nurse at university! I like to help people, so if you ever want to chat don't be afraid to message me. I look forward to spending more time here and getting to know you lovely ladies! ♡

CocoDainty

YunJaeforeverlove4

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:28 pm
hiya, im YunJaeforeverlove4, i love anime,music, especially Kpop,Jpop,and Cpop,drawing,reading,going on the computer, and i love baking and watching dramas
i love making new friends and chatting with them biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:26 am
Hiya, I'm Kaiserin Kai~

Let's see, about me... I'm the current Leading Lady of the Jack Fanthread and Fanguild (Go Lord Jack!)

As for my interests, I like, Anime, Manga, Video Games (Especially the Tales Series emotion_kirakira ), Trading Card Games, Economics, and Reading.  

Kaiserin Kai

Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100

Naturalist

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:15 am
Hello everyone. I'm Enchanted Blue but you can call me Vicky or Victoria. I actually found this guild by accident while guild surfing. I took a quick peek and really liked the warm and friendly atmosphere.

My interests include: animals (Zoology major), reading, writing poetry, anime, MMO's, and telling bad jokes.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:39 pm
Hi biggrin I am 48 years old and live in Morgantown WV. Gaia has been my second home since 2008 and I love it here. I have too many hobbies to list but I really love genealogy, wood carving, photography, history, video games, Gaia and the internet. thank you for inviting me to the guild heart  

kimiko Miko

Dedicated Gaian

22,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • November Memories 25

Kyuki Yoshida

Dapper Businessman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:20 pm
Hello everyone, I go by Kyuki, but you may call me Kyu if you wish. I'm 21 and I joined not too long ago and haven't been able to introduce myself. My favorite seasons are winter and spring, especially when there are a lot of thunderstorms.I love playing video games, it's something I've done practically all my life. I also love reading, anime, drawing, art and gardening. I have a strong passion for entomology (study of insects) and herpetology (study of reptiles and amphibians). I have 4 pets, 3 water turtles and a box turtle. I hope this was enough about me for now, as I really have too many interest to post on here. I'm really looking forwards to hopefully making new friends on here. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:04 pm
Well, I have no idea when or why I was brought here, but my birthday is on the list, so I must have posted at one time or other.

I'm Greens or Greenie and I'll be 27 in less then a month.
What shall I tell about myself? I like to make friends. I talk non-stop so don't be surprised if I repeat myself a few times. I'm special needs. I'm learning Italian. I have two cats and a Jack Russel puppy(who was just neutered). I live with my mother. I have 3 sisters. We are all over 21. There are some major issues we disagree on, but we manage to get along as long as I stay away from a certain topic. Um...I like to dress up my avi. I am a two hour Lunch Aide at a preschool. I like to eat..I like My Little Pony and DBZ. I have a 13 month old niece Annie, whom I adore. I will put up photos as I can. I take horseback riding lessons. I have a wonderful boyfriend.
There's nothing to stress about in my life right now so I'm just floating along.
I yearn to start managing my own money well, and craft and puzzle away the day. My days are nothing but free time. Because of this, I plan to participate more in guilds.
If you have a question about anything I have said or not said, buzz me.
My journal goes in depth into my life story.  

Green_crayon42

Interesting Gekko

drama llama shimm3r

Beloved Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:26 pm
Hey, I'm Latula Pyrope, but call me Tula. I'm a teenager, I live in Pennsylvania and I love Homestuck and Harley Quinn c: I'm totally cool with anyone talking to me c:  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff