Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:29 pm

{Morning after? Next plotline? Or just some other, random day? Or...any other idea that you could come up with?}
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:30 pm

((Uuuuhhh....my creative well is dry as a bone at the moment. So I really have no ideas. >->))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:48 pm

{Next morning randomess, then. Whenever we're ready to start another story arc, I've got a couple ideas. Nothing big persey and they aren't all that great, but eh. *le shrug*}

Ophelia woke up unsurprisingly late the next morning, the memories of the previous day and night still fresh and vivid in her mind. She made no move to get up and ready for the day for quite awhile. After all, she was only just married and that fact still didn't seem to have settled in. It almost felt unreal. No doubt she would get used to the idea, but for the moment, she still felt like she was dreaming. She mused that she would be waking up at any minute now, back in the crummy hovel she used to live in and their worlds once more farther apart than she could like. This isn't a disney sequel, nor is it some foppish cinderella story, so quite obviously this wasn't about to actually happen. Now that she'd spent forever and a half laying in bed as she drowned in her thoughts, she figured that she might as well force herself out of bed since she wouldn't be falling back asleep any time soon...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:00 pm

((Still more than I have. Sorry for having a mental drought over here. ^^;; ))

Kaistern was still asleep for the moment, and looking far more proper than the last time they wound up in bed together and he was sprawled all over the place. He rolled over, his peaceful face turned toward Ophelia now as his eyes slowly opened. "...Good morning." he said with a tired smile, one hand moving down to hold her hand.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:22 pm

{Don't worry about it. ^.^

Ideas

1. This only came about because of the hilarious mental image of evil!Kaistern being a psychotic tsundere, and I get my ideas through the weirdest places. Anyway, something incredibly stressful happens (or a conga line of stressful) enough to the point of Kaistern's split personality returning. Not only that, but evil!Kaistern has absolutely no clue as to what has happened since his defeat nor that he is currently married. Could be amusing if only to see his reaction and the fact that the ex-damsel is not only holding her own, but demanding just as much respect as other Kaistern gives her. (Bonus points if the servants/guards/whatever make absolutely no effort to obey any commands to kill her, should they be given.) More can be expanded on this later. *shruggles*

2. The demon country goes to war with one of the other species. Bonus points if this happens because humans used nuclear bombs on someone's ally and they blame the demons for it in humanity's place - as no one believes humans to have that much power or something like that.

3. Ophelia becomes pregnant somewhere along the lines. We don't have to rush this bit, though, perhaps having this happen before or during any given events and subtly playing it up until we have nothing left to do. The idea I mentioned before, the one involving VanxMala levels of misfortune, is still up for grabs.

4. Blargh I'll come up with more later.}

"Good morning to you too." Ophelia smiled once more at Kaistern, though wasn't nearly as groggy as her husband clearly was. She was still a little bit groggy, of course, but not as much. .. ..Anyway, she soon found herself asking, "Did you sleep well?" A small morning ice-breaker, but it still felt nice. Like a small rite of initiation for being married.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:41 pm

((Definitely 3, with our 'human can't hold up with a half-demon baby' plan. If we can stir things up enough, 1 is also a good possibility. Possibly a legitimately threatening group of kidnappers and/or assassins.))

"Best sleep I've had in ages." Kaistern said with a smile as he gave her a kiss on the cheek, his thumb starting to stroke the ring that now adorned her left ring finger. "And you?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:59 pm

{Excellent, then. We know what we're aiming for. ^.^

Assassins, especially if she managed to piss off other species' leaders for a multitiude of reasons. (Ruining any opprotunity for arranged marriages with unwanted daughters for much needed land, shooting a peverted satyr lord in the foot after he got a little too gropey for his own good, revenge against Kaistern for previous grievances, ect. ect.) }

"Just as pleasant." Ophelia responded quite easilly, unable to hide the calm euphoria she felt even now.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:11 pm

((*GENIUS MOMENT* Cliche evil advisor or some other radical group looking to keep the royal family's bloodline pure without any half-demons taking the throne in the future!

AND NOW RANDOM TOPIC CHANGE: Have you looked at 4 Chords yet? emotion_kirakira ))

"I'm glad." Kaistern said with a smile before sitting up and stretching. "It's a shame we can't just enjoy this for a while longer, but the royal family's work is never done..." he said with a slight sigh.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:25 pm

{Yus. Extra extra bonus points if said cliche evil advisor has homoerotic subtexts hinting at an attraction towards the King. Extra extra extra bonus points if the assassination failing almost results in a one-sided feeling of kismessitude or this world's equivalent towards the Queen who will probably eventually have that ******** executed.

Some of it, but I'm not very far in.}

"We'll have more moments like these in the future, I promise you." she assured him as she too forced herself up for the day. She went on to get dressed for the day, choosing practicality over looks - but not disregarding the latter in the least.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:29 pm

((*listens intently* At least you've gotten somewhere. How far have you gotten? How many of the trolls' intros/pin ups have you seen? Thoughts so far? I want to knooooooow. owo ))

"And those will be the best moment of every day." Kaistern said sneaking her another kiss on the cheek while they went about getting dressed.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:45 pm

{The page I'm on has Aradia.}

The art is pretty good, and there is a ******** of unrequited love goin' round. Which is to say, pretty similar to Homestuck in that regard. Which is awesome. Some of it does come across as blatant shipping, though, which I have no oppinion on either way. *leshrug* Pretty well done so far.}

"They'll just keep getting better and better, too." Ophelia's small smile was quickly replaced by a huge grin. She was starting to get the hang of putting on semi-royal looking clothes, getting dressed much faster than she originally did when presented with a corset or any sort of dress. (Not to mention her finally having adapted to walking at quicker paces in high-heeled shoes.)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:56 pm

((Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh, I can't remember which it is, but I remember seeing somewhere that the artist is a heavy shipper of either Gamzee/Karkat or Gamzee/Tavros. Either way, you'll be seeing quite a bit of it, if not a love triangle soon enough. ninja But she's just started showing some of the other trolls recently, so hopefully we'll have less Gamzee-centric drama soon.))

Before tying his hair back, Kaistern helped Ophelia with her corset. (He'd heard her complain about the things plenty of times before and even without ever worn one he knew how hard they could be to put on by yourself.) And then they got to deal with politics. The humans still posed a possible threat of nuclear weapons, and it was a matter the other races should know about to stay on guard. He just had to convince them not to take any immediate action.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:05 pm

{I can see that. xd The shipping bit, I mean. What with the constant pictures of them kissing and all. XDD}

As soon as Kaistern finished helping her with the corset she rewarded him with a quick surprise!kiss before they went on to discuss political matters with the other leaders. The mayor of her old home town never sent the missive. Part of her worried that the other leaders wouldn't believe Kaistern when he gave them the news, that they would dismiss it as propeganda on her part and her pandering to Kaistern's madness.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:21 pm

((So. Back on track; politics. How we gonna do this knowing our distaste for playing NPCs and what would probably be 7+ leaders talking srs bsns? xd ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:24 pm

{We could do what we always do and summarize. Or make it into a "roll the dice" game with a dice for each political leader to see how they respond. Or...uhm...I dunoo.}
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games