Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:52 pm
Louisa Iris

Me either and when I am, it's normally just checking forums and responding to notices.
Oh that's so great! May I ask where you are working? Are you enjoying it?
I've been doing great. Had a few rough patches, but we've pulled through and I'm overly enthusiastic right now because I pick up my first car next week. And I have my grandmother's wedding to go to this weekend, it'll be nice to get really dressed up~
Yep, I have Lifestyle Discussion, Writers and Fashion & Style. It's different. I've noticed that I get ignored a lot more and going into towns is impossible unless I hide my name underneath a bush so I can go undercover and have silly conversations with people. xD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:13 pm
Yokies

Only just recently and I think it's as far as I want to go. I haven't received any crap yet, but it's only a matter of time when you move trolls threads.
So you've moved out of your partner's brother's place? How did everything work out with the brother and his girlfriend? How's your little boy?
My life has been picking up really well. We have our rough patches and all but we keep on getting through them all. And I'm really happy since I pick up my new car next week and I've expressed interest in a position at my favourite dress shop, but I don't think I'll get it since I have no experience, but I'm on a first name basis with the main girl there so you never know~ Plus I'm slowly getting through my degree and Matt's going back to work so we can get a loan on a little old house. SO it's almost all going peachy and once we get past my b***h of a sister's wedding, it will be so much better.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:39 pm
Clasela

Is it demanding at all? I kind of wanted to volunteer myself, but I'm wondering if it'll be too much for me. ; w; But I am on Gaia all day, so it's not like time is a problem. xD
It's kind of a long story to be honest. We were all living together but also with his gbrother's friend, and the friend's girlfriend. The friend and girlfriend ended up being freeloaders and cost us a lot of money, so then we were at his brother's girlfriend's mom's house for a bit, and now we're at their parents house. We've just been.. all over the place. But we're hoping to be somewhere new on our own again in the new year.

It's good to hear that things are picking up for you. It's nice that you're getting a car! We hope to get one next income tax. We were supposed to get one before, but all our money kind of went down the drain. It could help that you're friendly with the girl, connections DO get you places, haha. Getting your own house is great too~ Is your sister getting really bad with her wedding plans or something?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:51 pm
Yokies

You would think it would be, but it's not. I come on a few times a day, look around to see if I can move or report anything and yeah, that's about it. xD
Wow, you have been all over the place! I hope you'll be able to find a nice place for yourselves and settle down in one spot. Moving all the time must be stressful.
It will be so great to have wheels and go places. I know how you feel. We just lost 5k, but it was all a huge mishap that wasn't suppose to happen and we're getting it back. It's our house deposit. We were so lucky.
It's just her idea of a wedding. I think I told you last time, it's at the zoo. My dress is fluoro orange and short, which really doesn't compliment my curves or skin complexion. And she's having native flowers which is going to kill me because I have hay fever.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:32 pm
Clasela

I honestly kind of do that already. Reporting things, anyway. Do you have to do that to any forum you go in or are you assigned a forum?
Yeah, it's been pretty stressful. We just really want to get on our own soon. We have no problem living with his brother, he wasn't the problem, it's just always everyone else that brings us down. Right now their parents aren't doing much better, which is why his brother wanted to get out in the first place.
A car is a great thing to have. I miss being able to go out, I haven't really been anywhere in the last few months because of not having a car (we could use my mom's at her place). It's scary to think about losing that kind of money, I'm glad you're getting it back! I honestly wish we could get back all the money we lost into that apartment. xP
Ooh yeah, you told me about that. I still don't think a zoo is an appropriate place for that but what can you do. I'm sorry you have to go through that trouble though, a dress that doesn't compliment you plus flowers that'll upset your allergies.. jeez.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:45 pm
Yokies

Assigned. We can only move topics from our forums. It sucks, especially when you see something and want to move it, but cannot and it just sits there and taunts you.
That must be hard. Have you got your eyes on any places yet?
It really is and so handy when something happens and I have to be somewhere. My friend is pregnant with a little girl this time and I want to be there because I wasn't at my godson's birth. Yes we were very lucky. I feel bad because the person who stuffed up with our money has probably gotten fired.
Nope and I probably sound like a total b***h for saying it, but I would have loved to wear a long dress. or at least something past my knees. Knees are so ugly in wedding photos. The worst thing is that I'm paying $140 for a dress I am wearing once, then giving it to charity. And I'm going to be a snot-ball of fun during the ceremony. >.<

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:53 pm
Clasela

Ah I see. I wonder if there are any forums left that need anyone. Though I wonder if it'll only be in forums I never really frequent. xD
We have our eyes on a place, yeah. It's near my husband's work so for now he can just walk to work until we get a car.
Aw, I'm sorry to hear you couldn't make it for his birth, but hopefully you can make it for her's! It sucks, but if they were fired I suppose hopefully they learn they must double and maybe even triple check everything before they send it in. I'm sure they'll be able to find a job elsewhere, there are many places in that kind of field.
I don't see how that would make you a b***h. Long dresses are lovely, I'd rather that than a short dress. I understand ugly knees, I honestly don't like my knees they just look really eck. And wow, I really can't imagine paying over 100 dollars for a dress you don't like and will only wear once. It's nice that you're going to donate it though, that's always useful. Does allergy medicine or anything at all really help you out? You could bring a bunch of it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:38 pm
Yokies

Well, the best thing is, you get to choose your own forums. I just wrote four down and got three out of the four I wanted. The more popular the forum is, the more help they need.
Ooh that's so great to hear! So you're hoping to possibly be there by the new year?
I really hope so. I've already started to plan her baby quilt. Just waiting for the fabrics I brought in bulk on eBay to arrive. My little godson still sleeps with his quilt. It's the only blanket he hasn't puked up on lately (he's been sick).
Good point. But I just cannot help but think what if their family depended on them and their job? We did tell them to not worry about it because everyone makes mistakes, but I guess we won't know what happened.
Thanks and I agree. There is a quote I love about knees, but I don't have my etiquette book with me, so I cannot remember it exactly, but it says they are ugly creatures and should remain hidden. xD
It is and I am sure someone who really loves orange will pick it up for a few dollars and cherish it. I just hope it fits them because it was custom made for my figure. I do take tablets, but I'm not sure how I will go with flowers inches from my face.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:51 pm
Clasela

Oooh.. hm. Then I might try it. May I ask how you go about volunteering? Or at least letting them know you want to help. Can do you do it any time or do they have set times for that?
Yeah, if not then, we're hoping at income tax, which will be two months after. That's cool that you make them quilts! I wish I had that kind of talent haha. Then maybe I could sell blankets on the black market. emotion_awesome
There is always that thought, but I guess you just have to hope for the best for them. Just remember that it isn't your fault and you didn't appear angry or anything, so that looks good on them.
Some knees more so than others. Like I've seen a couple alright knees, but some are just.. wow put pants on. XD Of course I wont tell them that, I can't tell people what to wear and not wear, but I just have really bad thoughts about knees haha.
I'm sure someone out there will be able to fit. If anything, most people try on those kinds of things before picking them up. Even if it's just a few dollars no one wants to buy something they're not sure they can fit into these days. That's true, even with tablets if the flowers are right up on you I don't know how you'll fair D:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:13 pm
Yokies

Of course! You go here fill out the form and email it. Pretty simple. All I told them was that I've been in guild crews so I am familiar with moving topics. I don't believe there is a set time. They're always looking for help.
That's so great! I'm sure the time will fly and before you know it, you'll be there! It's not that hard. I taught myself and with lots of practice, they keep getting better. xD Haha, it would be nice to bulk up on cash in the black market. >.<
I guess so. I hate the idea of ruining someone's life. My knees are b-a-d. But then again, I hate my legs as well. xD I hate knees like I hate butts on show in public. I have really bad pet peeves.
True. I had thought about burning it and doing a little dance because I absolutely detest my sister and the things she says about everyone. But for the love of charity, I decided against it. I'll guess we'll just wait and see. have my grandmother's wedding this weekend. I'm happy that I can wear something I love.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:11 pm
Clasela

Ooh, I'll have to look into that then. o 3o I'd like to probably be in the GCD and the Exchange. I'm in those places the most.
I wish it would fly faster, I'm not feeling too hot right now. ; w; I don't have any of the proper materials or tools to do one though and I really can't afford them right now, but maybe it's something I can do in the future. Black markeeet.
It's okay, I don't think anyone is really cool with that idea. I'm sure they're fine! I think my knees are pretty eck, but they're not the ugliest I've seen. I don't mind butts I guess, but I don't really see any.. xD
Burning it probably would have felt nice but charity will feel better. XD Where is your grandmother's wedding going to be?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:24 pm
Yokies

You really should! And I'm sure you would get those places as they are always busy and it would keep you on your toes. Two of mine are practically dead most of the time. gonk
It will. I think that for you and your family, it will be worth the wait after all you've been through.
You could always hand stitch as well? Time consuming, but great fun when you're watching the telly. I'm going to try to hand quilt this one, once I organise where I want all the patches to go.
Good point. I've seen some nasties. And you're lucky, it seems the laidback Aussie way to display ones plumbers crack to the public from low-hanging jeans. xD
It's in her neighbour's backyard. My dress came in the mail yesterday and I am so happy with it! I cannot wait to take loads of photos in my it~ Whoop!

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:47 pm
Clasela

I applied. 3nodding I applied for GCD, Exchange and Site Feedback, and I also said I was willing to help in others if need be. Which ones do you watch? o:
I really hope it is worth it. We've had to really put up with a lot these past few months, more than we have in the last two years to be honest.
I would have to learn how to hand stitch. I can do it with a machine, but by hand is a whole other story. ; w; Though it does sound like something nice to do just when I'm sitting down. What will the patches have on them?
Well I'm not going to lie, many people do sag their pants here, it's actually become so bad that in some places you can get a ticket for it. xD But I just don't see the people who sag I guess.
Ooh that's great. Sounds like it's going to be nice and small. :3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:56 pm
Yokies

Yay~ Now you have "the wait". xD I have the LD (the busy one), Fashion & Style and Writers.
I think it will be and just think of the privacy~ I hope you have good neighbours too. Growing up, one house we moved to had the worst neighbours. They fought all hours of the night and threw their rubbish over the fence.
It's not that hard, really. It is nice to have something to do with the hands. I cross-stitch when I watch the telly or a movie. For some reason, I have trouble sitting there doing nothing with my hands. I'm thinking about making them all different with a pink theme. Though I thoroughly lay it all out before I sew to make sure I'm happy with it.
You've got to be joking?! I've heard of getting tickets for silly things before, but I've never heard of that. rofl
Considering it's her third marriage, I would hope so. It's really hard on her side of the family though. Our grandpa/father was a wonderful, gentle, respected man and she just buried him and moved on. No grieving at all.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:02 pm
Clasela

Hopefully the next acceptance period isn't too far from now. XD
I really hope we have alright neighbors too. We don't have to be friends with them but I hope they aren't too loud. ; w;
I wonder if I'll be able to do it without hurting my wrists though. I already type quite a lot and have sore wrists sometimes. I need a job where I type. XD That sounds really cute though, I love pink. ; w;
I am not! It's actually quite hilarious. But hey, maybe that'll make the sagging trend stop! XD
I think you had actually told me about that. Did she just not love him anymore? I mean not everyone breaks down or shows their pain when someone dies, but I suppose the way she's acting can be a little unsettling.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games