Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:06 am
((I wish! *still doing homework*))

Hector went and got food and brought some back for John. She wanted to help the men working, but she felt exhausted. Feeling useless, she made her way back to the medic's tent, where John was still sleeping. Not wanting to disturb his sleep, she instead fetched him a blanket and his portion of the food inside so no bugs got to it. She looked around and noticed Liam and the old woman were both gone, but she tried not to worry about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:17 am
[~mhmm. Okay I should have gone to sleep 5 hours ago soooo last post]

Liam looked straight ahead, the woman had led them to a small garden, it was completely isolated but somebody had been tending to it. The garden blossomed with flowers that weren't native to Mithra. The center of the garden was clear of any foliage. "What...is this?" Liam asked the woman.

"Well go ahead and find out" The woman said, giving Liam a push forward. The stone path led straight into the center of the garden. Liam was still for a moment, unsure of what was going to happen when he reached the center...

[~just a little cliffhanger there whee ok! Night Lolly! heart ]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:10 pm
((*doing homework*))

Hector laid back down, feeling tired, and went back to sleep. She still hadn't quite recovered from being healed, so walking around as much as she had wore her out. She found herself dreaming about open fields again, along with the sound of music.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:44 pm
[~Trying to get good grades n stuff? c:]

Liam walked the path, he the flowers around producing a unique smell, one that he recognized somehow. There was something protruding from the center of the garden. It was a large pearl colored rock "it can't be.." he muttered as he tried to make out the writing on the rock.

Isabelle Adonis Mithra

Liam fell to his knees when he read the name. This was his mothers grave.
He had never before visited her grave, his father had forbidden him from even visiting Mithra.
Tears began to swell up in his eyes, he wanted to hold back, but he couldn't anymore. He cried out for his mother as the tears fell on the headstone.

The elder went up to Liam, she gently placed her hand on his back "let it out little Lemon..." She said, using the nickname "you must never repress the mourning for a loved one..."

[~I won't be able to post much right now. I'm gonna go have a life for a second >.>]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:18 pm
((Yep. Have fun! ))

John slowly woke up, feeling the sun beating on his face. He spotted the plate left for him and ate what was on it. He then went inside to check on Priscilla, who was still just barely asleep. He let out a small sigh of relief before going outside and stretching.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:27 pm
Liam wiped away any tears left, he kept staring down at the tombstone. He placed his hand upon the rock, a warm feeling rushed through him, it was comforting, as if his mother was right there with him.
He stood up, the pain he was feeling in his back and legs was completely gone now. He turned to the woman, a smile shining brightly on his face "thank you"

The woman looked at Liam surprised, it was as if he was a completely different person "there's no need for that sweetie" she said waving him off. She bent down and carefully plucked a flower, she handed it to Liam "make sure you come and visit her often, but for now, lets get you something to eat"
Liam followed the Elder back into town, she began telling him stories of his mother life after he was taken from her, everything up until her passing.
Straight ahead was her house.

[~boop! whee ]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:21 pm
((Yo! ... Waiting on interaction! ))

The Ander reinforcements finally began to arrive on the shores of Mithra. The King of Ander was happy to be in control of the small country, but angry about his ship of dead troops. Still, Hector and Lance were sleeping, and John barely awake.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:34 pm
[~sorry haha. Where is everybody anyway??]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:24 pm
((I don't know... *gloom* ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:03 pm
(Well I am really just waiting for an opening... I saw one earlier but fell asleep then boom... it was gone... so now I am waiting and reading....)  

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:04 pm
[~just come in whenever. I don't think you need to wait for us >.>

Gosh darn it Lolly. Now what am I supposed to do?! >:c]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:21 pm
(( Sorry. Running on no sleep. Hmm... *thinks* ... I've got something. ))

The troops of Ander began unloading and setting up defenses. They requested to see the prince, which was denied, and they were distraught when they heard Hector was wounded. With what little direction they had, they attempted to start working, but it was a rather poor attempt. Seeing what was going on, John went back to wake up Priscilla. If it was just organizing that was the problem, he didn't mind doing it himself, but it was her credentials that he lacked. Not only that, but people were worried about her. John went over to her side, attempting to shake her awake, but without any luck. 'If only I could see into her head...' he thought. 'I wonder if there is such a spell. Either way, she needs to be awake to receive our orders from the king's bird, or from the prince. This isn't good.' he thought, looking around.

((Opening opportunity! Is it the medic hut or Liam's mom's house that they are going to? ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:39 pm
[~the medics c;]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:53 pm
((Ok. ;3 ))

Seeing Liam awake and walking, John walked over to him. "Hey, Prince." John started seriously. "Do you know of any way to wake Hector up? Just for a minute or two. Apparently Lance won't come out of his room and someone needs to start organizing now that reinforcements are here. Normally, I'd do it myself, but I can't over ride the order of the guy doing a poor job. I need Hector's written consent."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:07 am
Liam turned to John "wake her up?" He mumbled as he began to think of a way "well...possibly but, haven't you tried to to wake her up yourself?" He only asked figuring it shouldn't be hard for Someone like Hector to wake up.

[~o3o]

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games