Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:32 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxYuki Kanamaki
xxxxxxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅

xxxxxxxxxUser Imagexx User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

User Image

Gilbert listened as he grandson spoke of his weird situation. He brought his hand up, stroking his beard in thought. "Hmm.. Long ago when I was a child, there was a story traveling around about how people have met their fated ones in dreams before... Hence why they feel so familiar when you meet certain people.." Gilbert glanced over at Ezekiel then looked at a painting on the wall. "Though, it was only a myth... It was never proven right or wrong," he spoke, deep in thought now.

Yuki sat through all his classes, though unwillingly, his mind traveled to thoughts of Ezekiel, and how weird it was to feel like he had met him before. The teen pushed the thoughts out of his head, no longer wanting to think about it. It was all too confusing for him to handle at the moment. Maybe one day he will find out, but right now, it was making his head hurt.

Out Of Cake ~~~~

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
E z e k i e l L a r a z o ╠═══════════

xxEzekiel never took his eyes off his Grandfather, hanging on every word of wisdom the man could give him. Upon hearing it though he pulled back a bit. A dream? Fated one? No impossible, this was a boy...well he did kiss him, and the kiss felt right. "But Grandfather, I don't recall having any such dreams of this man. I uh...I believe." His thoughts trailed onto when he awoke this morning. "What was I dreaming of last night? I usually don't forget my dreams..." bringing a hand up to scratch the back of his head he bit his lip, was his dream about this Yuki boy? Why couldn't he remember clearly. He looked down for a fer moments before back at his grandfather thanking him for his insight.

"Anyways grandfather I need some food and blood supplements there was way to many human girls around. All their perfume burnt my noise, but their want for me drove their hearts mad." He then left Gilbert and headed to the kitchen asking a cook if he could make him a snack and bring him a glass of deer blood to dull his cravings. Ezekiel then moved upstairs and into his room changing out of his school attire and into something more comfortable.
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: I forgot if there was a school uniform or not so school attire yay!

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:35 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxYuki Kanamaki
xxxxxxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅

xxxxxxxxxUser Imagexx User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

User Image

Gilbert watched his grandson have an inner struggle with himself. He knew he would have to figure this out on his own, also knowing there was really nothing he could do. This was all up to Ezekiel now. But he knew he would absolutely love to meet the teen who had confused Ezekiel this much.

School ended a couple hours later. Yuki gathered up his things, Arika and Natsu coming up to him when they all finished. They walked out of the school building, the two bickering like always. Arika wanted to go somewhere to eat, Yuki agreeing to go and Natsu reluctantly agreeing as well. The three walked to the closest place, ordering their food and sitting down to eat. Like always, Arika fought for their fries. Yuki always shared with her, but she and Natsu.... Yeah, they fought. Of course. They couldn't hold a proper conversation without fighting all the time.

Out Of Cake I think they did... I don't remember... wELP. THEY DO NOW. (school uniforms are my lifeeee)

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:39 am

E z e k i e l L a r a z o ╠═══════════

xxAfter getting into a loose shirt and a pair of comfortable pants this secret vampire; not so secret prince, fell back onto a small sofa. Sinking into the cushions staring up at the high ceiling the prince let out his breath. His head scrambled with the words his wise grandfather said and his own muddled thoughts. "Dream...what did I dream and why did I act like that?" He let his own question fill the room, sitting in silence until he heard his door latch. A servant holding a tray of tiny triangle sandwiches and a glass with the deer blood, as he requested. He spent the next couple hours laying there in silence, alone, eating and drinking what was given to him. He continued to think hard on the matter surrounding this boy named Yuki, knowing he will most likely try kissing him again if alone.

School was over and Mr. Tamaki entered the princes room holding the assignments Ezekiel skipped out on today, "Are you going to make this playing hooky routine a habit of yours young master?" He asked placing the papers on the desk in the room. Rolling his eyes the prince sat up yawning a little.

"Something happened and I felt I needed to leave that is all. So thank you Mr. Tamaki, you are dismissed" The butler left hesitantly, usually Ezekiel would share his thoughts that weigh heavy on his mind, but this is completely different. Once more the prince was alone and focusing back on what happened. The flashes of images, him kissing Yuki... He raised a hand, touching his finger tips to his lips. That's right he did kiss him and neither of them disliked it. Would it be bad if I go out and find him? Ezekiel felt as if he should see that boy again, but even if he did what would happen!? Can't go up and just kiss Yuki. That isn't going to solve any of the prince's unanswered questions.

════════════╣
            OOC :: I am back for your heart senpai!
            Also images broke. Crappy Photobucket.

shiyome

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52