Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:29 pm
Clasela
Lady mewcat

You're welcome >.< Hm, let me think... Do you have any crafty hobbies?

I like drawing but I'm not very good at it smile what about you?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:20 am
Clasela
crackerlover

Hello sweetie, how was your day?
Alright. Past midnight, not asleep. And yours?  

crackerlover

Rainbow Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:10 am
SleeperCellEnigma

Thank you :3 How's it going?

User Image User Image

Things are going good. Just brewing some potions in Pottermore while answering some quotes here in Gaia ^^ It's terribly hot here though. We've been battling with the heat all day long xD

How about you? How's things at your end?

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:36 am
Clasela

I have to agree with you. Whilst I did enjoy reading ten years ago, I was more interested in becoming a vet than an editor.
        Haha, that's just what she's always been called. They're very hardy plants. I had a beautiful climbing rose growing, but just my luck, the sheep got into the yard and ate all the leaves and buds.
        >.< I always make a guy sim for my girl sim because I am a bit funny about genetics. But their garden in it's greenhouse is always weed-free because she has free time besides writing her books. xD Speaking of sims, have you ever sent a child to school and then had an event like a meteor shower on the school and then found out your child didn't make it? o.O It happened to me... :(
        Yes, I was planning on adding it to this one. And to just bump up the thread and get girls to join me to earn a certain item if they show up and chat.
        I'm doing this one. It's so much fun!
        Thank you so much! I should have it finished by my tuesday, so your monday~

User Image User Image

I do think that's how most kids are. They say they want to be someone when they grow up, but chances are it'll still change. Before, I wanted to be a doctor. Then I said I wanted to be a teacher. Then I took up a business course when in reality I wanted to be a librarian rofl
      My mother doesn't really like roses... I don't really know why, but they will certainly be on my list of plants to place in my garden ^^
      Well, the kid I'm finding a mate for is already the son of my original Sims. And I don't really want him in my house because I need the space for the family of my first born son (he's the youngest). I already married off his twin sister, so it's just him left c:
      No, I'm afraid to say I haven't had that experience. I don't even know what a meteor show is like in Sims xD I only have Sims 3 without any of the extensions, as my parents deemed it too much to spend so much money for such games sweatdrop
      That would be nice. It would encourage people to stay and talk with others~
      Oh wow, that looks really pretty~! But so many colors @.@ That's why I stuck to crochet because I ran out of patience whenever I have to change threads xD
      Just take your time dearie, don't rush ^^

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:31 am
Clasela
xXNingyoXx

I guess it's afternoon for me right now. How are you dear? emotion_hug

Heh... Honestly I could be better... you?
Well then good afternoon smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:15 am
Louisa Iris

User Image User Image

Things are going good. Just brewing some potions in Pottermore while answering some quotes here in Gaia ^^ It's terribly hot here though. We've been battling with the heat all day long xD

How about you? How's things at your end?

User ImageUser Image

Ah, I love Pottermore! :3 Tis a very fun experience. It's hot where you are?! Lucky. It's now just warming up here. And by warm I mean 35 degrees Fahrenheit.  

SleeperCellEnigma

Divine Shapeshifter

12,650 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100

OptimisticBookworm

Interesting Gaian

5,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:32 pm
Clasela
OptimisticBookworm

Hello Mary, it's so lovely to meet you~ That's so exciting, do you have any big plans for your birthday?
        Personally, I think it's up to you. If you want to meet people close to you, then why not? But if you want to play it safe, don't.
        What sort of things do you read/write? Congratulations! My partner and I just hit the 1 and 1/2 year. Are you doing anything to celebrate?
        Oh that must be so exciting for you~ That's what I used to want to do, but I changed my mind two years ago.

Well, actually, I can't think of anything. What did you do for your 18th birthday? I write, I guess lyrics? Based on real life things. I read fantasy, fiction, thriller, and manga, and I love getting introduced into new things. Also, I don't know. Only because, our relationship is weird. We liked each other for awhile, and showed signs, somehow we became a couple. Confusing, but yeah. Lastly, I want to do something that I love.. if it's not being a Psychologist, maybe just a teacher.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:11 pm
Clasela
yummycupcakessparkles

Really good, and yourself? <3

I"am doing good. Your avatar is very pretty. biggrin  

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:30 pm
tanqela

You life cannot be that bad, can it? Mine has slowly fallen back into it's normal routine. Which is good because I'm not so stressed. :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:31 pm
Kitty of Music

Haha, that's okay! I'm back now anyhow. I finished the hard assessment, thank goodness.

Clasela
Crew

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:35 pm
Clasela
tanqela

You life cannot be that bad, can it? Mine has slowly fallen back into it's normal routine. Which is good because I'm not so stressed. :D

idk, i just feel so stressed out for no reason. i think hormones are behind this. idk, menstruation cycle sucks.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:35 pm
crackerlover

Well I just finished one of my assessments and I'm so happy! I don't know how I did it, but I did!
        Time to do something fun now, like Gaia. <3

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:37 pm
Lady mewcat

Oh, come now, everyone says that, but in truth, they're really good at it.
        I love cross-stitching, quilting and doing up old things. I do occasionally draw, but it doesn't interest me as much.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:53 pm
Louisa Iris

Haha, true. I changed so many jobs in my mind before I got to this one. I really had my heart on Geology. But something crushed that... I cannot remember what.
        >.< I take it he has to be married into a good family, otherwise you would have already shipped him off by now?
        I'm still stuck with my original sims. I don't want them to grow old and die so I stopped the aging. I love them too much and since I've finally built the most perfect home, they are not going to die on me.
        I just realised it came from sims Ambitions, so your sims are safe. Oh that's a bugger, if you could get one, I would recommend World Adventures. They have more plants and France is beautiful.
        Yes, that's what I'm hoping to accomplish. Plus I'll have lucky door prize thingy or something.
        xD Haha, I love all of the colours. Mine is looking really great at the moment. I've always wanted to crochet, but I've never understood how.
        I'm getting to work on it after I reply to all of these. I just finished an assessment, so I have free time since I only have to write 200 more words on the other.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:54 pm
xXNingyoXx

Oh? Want to talk about it? <3
        I'm good, finally able to relax, which has made me very happy.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games