Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

God-The-Rapist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:51 am
Hey uhh. I'm me... I'm really tired, I just got off work and BOOM invite so I joined. Best way to get me to do anything is ask after I get off work, I'll probably just say yes so you'll go away xp .  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:55 am
DracosArchira
Hey uhh. I'm me... I'm really tired, I just got off work and BOOM invite so I joined. Best way to get me to do anything is ask after I get off work, I'll probably just say yes so you'll go away xp .

xd xd

Welcome Piker and DracosArchira! biggrin
Hope you have fun!  

Strideo
Crew

Ms_Sunshine

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:43 am
-~-
I was invited due to my Gaian Sister [Miss_Moon_Shine] asking so thats why i'm here hehe.

My hobbies are Music, Swimming, Video Games, Art, Photography and Reading.

^^

-~-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:49 am
Ms_Sunshine
-~-
I was invited due to my Gaian Sister [Miss_Moon_Shine] asking so thats why i'm here hehe.

My hobbies are Music, Swimming, Video Games, Art, Photography and Reading.

^^

-~-
Thanks for joining! Have fun! biggrin  

Strideo
Crew

mosie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:06 am
why not indeed?
so, i'm me, and i'm...here, somehow! confused
not much else to say...so, huzzah for random invites xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:23 am
Hmmm why not? so I suppose I'll introduce myself. So, hmm... My Name is Cassandra. People call me cass for short... or sandy. Or some people call me morgan. I don't know where they came up with that one... but ok. On Gaia I'm AwaitingMidnight and DarkestMidnight. I'd say DarkestMidnight was a mule, but it's really not. Hmmm as for stuff I like... here it goes: Kingdom Hearts (if you looked at my other avi you might see that it's reminiscent of kairi... I have every intention of making it look like her... Haha I've been away from gaia because I've been playing part 2). Evanescence, the Beatles, Oldies... 80's (more like music of all kinds in general). Art in all it's forms (music, photography, painting, drawing, etc). I'm also a science geek. I'm also an avid reader.. anything from Harry Potter, Anne Rice, Tolkien, Yeats, King, to classics like Verne, Bronte, etc. Anywho... if you have any other questions, just ask.  

AwaitingMidnight

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:41 am
AwaitingMidnight
Hmmm why not? so I suppose I'll introduce myself. So, hmm... My Name is Cassandra. People call me cass for short... or sandy. Or some people call me morgan. I don't know where they came up with that one... but ok. On Gaia I'm AwaitingMidnight and DarkestMidnight. I'd say DarkestMidnight was a mule, but it's really not. Hmmm as for stuff I like... here it goes: Kingdom Hearts (if you looked at my other avi you might see that it's reminiscent of kairi... I have every intention of making it look like her... Haha I've been away from gaia because I've been playing part 2). Evanescence, the Beatles, Oldies... 80's (more like music of all kinds in general). Art in all it's forms (music, photography, painting, drawing, etc). I'm also a science geek. I'm also an avid reader.. anything from Harry Potter, Anne Rice, Tolkien, Yeats, King, to classics like Verne, Bronte, etc. Anywho... if you have any other questions, just ask.

Cool, sounds like you like lots of stuff! I hope you enjoy the guild, and welcome! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:42 am
mosie
why not indeed?
so, i'm me, and i'm...here, somehow! confused
not much else to say...so, huzzah for random invites xd

Huzzah indeed! If you want me to send any of your friends "not-so-random" invites, I will. wink But enjoy your stay and welcome to "Why Not?" biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

AwaitingMidnight

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:50 am
zphal_girl87
AwaitingMidnight

Cool, sounds like you like lots of stuff! I hope you enjoy the guild, and welcome! biggrin

thanks. I do seem to like a lot of stuff... I think I'll definately have fun here. It already seems like a very active guild. The others I'm a member of are a little on the dead side.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:51 am
AwaitingMidnight
zphal_girl87
AwaitingMidnight

thanks. I do seem to like a lot of stuff... I think I'll definately have fun here. It already seems like a very active guild. The others I'm a member of are a little on the dead side.

Unfortunately it seems a lot of guilds are... I'm in a few that don't move much either.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Baelaza

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:02 am
Erm, random INVITES o' doom.
Thanks for the invite whoever got me invited.
I am Karla, but a lot of people call me Izzy or Bae.
I'm a Gaia freak. I am never very far from some type of roleplay, dicussion or something like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:25 am
Baelaza
Erm, random INVITES o' doom.
Thanks for the invite whoever got me invited.
I am Karla, but a lot of people call me Izzy or Bae.
I'm a Gaia freak. I am never very far from some type of roleplay, dicussion or something like that.
Hello! Thanks for joining Why Not! Hope you enjoy it.  

Strideo
Crew

Inj3ct0rs mule

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:15 pm
Hello. I got an invite, so I joined.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:43 pm
[The . Exile]
Hello. I got an invite, so I joined.

Welcome and I hope you enjoy the guild! biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Jozborn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:45 pm
Sweet! I got invited to join the guild, and I thought, "Why not?"  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games