Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The Shopping Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:02 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

"Pretty much the same functions and the last one you mentioned it haven't crossed my mind before" Moris replied. "Would the other need to have the same model for the face calling thing to work?" he asked him.

the amazing kitsune

“ hmm I’m not really sure do you want to get them same brand of phone “ he said as they walked into the phone store Jeffery’s eyes widened in wonder at all a small gasp coming from his lips  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:34 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale was browsing in one corner of the phone store. "Shouldn't be too difficult to pick a good enough first phone" he thought to himself.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
"I guess we don't really have to. I suppose it would weird to buy the same brand of phone for first phone" Moris replied looking down. He noticed their Social Studies teacher then looked to his boyfriend when he heard the small gasp because he is concerned if something was wrong.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:47 am
Genkawolf
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale was browsing in one corner of the phone store. "Shouldn't be too difficult to pick a good enough first phone" he thought to himself.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
"I guess we don't really have to. I suppose it would weird to buy the same brand of phone for first phone" Moris replied looking down. He noticed their Social Studies teacher then looked to his boyfriend when he heard the small gasp because he is concerned if something was wrong.

“ this place is amazing I’ve never seen so many different things in one place “ he said his voice filled with wonder looking like a kid in a candy store as he took in all the phones tablets that were around him  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:04 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale narrowed down his picks to three and just comparing the prices to each other.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris chuckled a little and felt relieved to be hearing his response. He let go of his hand, "Go on ahead and start browsing, but please keep in mind of your budget. When you pick something out maybe we can meet up at the center of the store in half an hour, is that alright with you?" he asked him. Once they separate he was going to causally walk over to the teacher.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:14 am
Genkawolf
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale narrowed down his picks to three and just comparing the prices to each other.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris chuckled a little and felt relieved to be hearing his response. He let go of his hand, "Go on ahead and start browsing, but please keep in mind of your budget. When you pick something out maybe we can meet up at the center of the store in half an hour, is that alright with you?" he asked him. Once they separate he was going to causally walk over to the teacher.

Nodding to the blonde he then said teasingly “ yes mooom “ he then pulled down his scarf quick enough to kiss the blondes cheek before going over and looking at the phones that were available price wasn’t to much of a problem for him since he had saved up quite a bit “ now what to choose “ he said to himself softly  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:58 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale haven't really noticed Moris until he was greeted then looks away from the phones he was checking out. "Evening to you too, Mr. Stealth" he greeted back. "Yes, it was about time to get one so Jiho would have a better way of getting in contact with me" he explained. "Did you disclose what happened during the lab experiment to your boyfriend?" he asked him.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris blushes a little at the teasing and the kiss on the cheek then watches him for a moment before walking over to the teacher. "Evening, Mr. Navy" he greeted the man causally. "Are you here to buy a phone too?" he asked being friendly. "Nope, and not going to tell unless he asks" he responded.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:49 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale haven't really noticed Moris until he was greeted then looks away from the phones he was checking out. "Evening to you too, Mr. Stealth" he greeted back. "Yes, it was about time to get one so Jiho would have a better way of getting in contact with me" he explained. "Did you disclose what happened during the lab experiment to your boyfriend?" he asked him.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris blushes a little at the teasing and the kiss on the cheek then watches him for a moment before walking over to the teacher. "Evening, Mr. Navy" he greeted the man causally. "Are you here to buy a phone too?" he asked being friendly. "Nope, and not going to tell unless he asks" he responded.

Jeffery’s eye twitched makes iratation he had finally picked the phone he wanted and the girl who was working there was starting to get on his nerves with all of her flirting ‘ wouldn’t be doing that if she saw what’s under the scarf ‘ he thought to himself as he rolled his eyes trying, after getting everything set on his phone he placed it his pocket and was about to walk to Moris when the girl grabbed his arm causing him to tense up ” I get off in half a hour you should stick around we can go out somewhere “ she said with a wink as Jeffery groaned softly “please stop I’m not interested besides I’m dating someone all ready and I’m on a date with them now “ he said getting more and more annoyed when she kept pestering him even as he walked away  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:53 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Since we're both dating someone. How about a double date? Or would that sort of thing be too soon?" Dale asked the blonde student. "Good point and correct he isn't here with me" he replied then looks over the phones again narrowing down to two.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
"Um, dunno. Although I should ask Jeffery first and you should clear it with Jiho..."Moris looks around, "Jiho isn't here with you". Does a double check looking over the store and noticed one of the staff is bothering his boyfriend. He reacted by using his telekinesis to make a rack of phone accessories fall apart to try to get the girl's attention away from Jeffery.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:02 am
Genkawolf
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Since we're both dating someone. How about a double date? Or would that sort of thing be too soon?" Dale asked the blonde student. "Good point and correct he isn't here with me" he replied then looks over the phones again narrowing down to two.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
"Um, dunno. Although I should ask Jeffery first and you should clear it with Jiho..."Moris looks around, "Jiho isn't here with you". Does a double check looking over the store and noticed one of the staff is bothering his boyfriend. He reacted by using his telekinesis to make a rack of phone accessories fall apart to try to get the girl's attention away from Jeffery.

Jumping slightly as the accessories all feel on the ground on there own he then took the opportunity to move away quickly as the one pestering him started to pick everything up going to the side of Moris, Jeffery placed a small kiss on the top of the blondes head thru his scarf “ thank you for that she wouldn’t leave me alone about meeting her after she got off “ he said wrapping a arm around the blondes waist “ bet if she saw underneath this thing she would have changed her mind real quick while running off screaming” he then noticed dale “ oh hell there sir “ he said  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:40 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale had finally settled on a phone and hadn't noticed what was going on at the moment. "Evening, Jeffery" he greeted back. Nods to confirm that Moris is correct, "Thought since we all acquainted that it could be a good dating experience to have" he explained to Jeffery.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris enjoyed the reward he received from helping his boyfriend out. "No problem. Thirsty people can get clingy and be a nuisance he replied. "Perhaps or pretend not to notice like wearing a ot of make-up until reality sets in" he said then shakes his head a bit. "We were just talking about having a double date with him and Jiho. What is your response to that?" he asked Jeffery.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:53 am
Genkawolf
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale had finally settled on a phone and hadn't noticed what was going on at the moment. "Evening, Jeffery" he greeted back. Nods to confirm that Moris is correct, "Thought since we all acquainted that it could be a good dating experience to have" he explained to Jeffery.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris enjoyed the reward he received from helping his boyfriend out. "No problem. Thirsty people can get clingy and be a nuisance he replied. "Perhaps or pretend not to notice like wearing a ot of make-up until reality sets in" he said then shakes his head a bit. "We were just talking about having a double date with him and Jiho. What is your response to that?" he asked Jeffery.

Jeffery let out a little laugh “ believe it or not someone thought that it was fake untill they poked it and there finger went inside my mouth last I heard they are know in a place from menta trauma “ he said with a frown hidden underneath his scarf. “ well I’m not opposed to it I would prefer we go to a place with not to many people or that has low lighting “ he the paused looking at Moris “ that’s one of the reasons I picked the movies for our date it was dark so I could take this thing off without dealing with peoples stares and looks of horror “ he said point at his scarf “ I need to find something else to use to cover my lower face up “ he said  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:18 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"I'm not one for public places myself" Dale commented. "We could have a small dinner party at my cottage" he suggested. "Still need to fill in Jiho on the details though, but Sunday night sound good enough for you guys?" he asked him.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
"I believe you because you don't seem like the sort of person to make up tall tales" Moris replied to Jeffery. "Sounds alright with me, sir" he responded. "Maybe a medical mask that people wear when they have a cold" he suggested to his boyfriend as what could wear for his lower face.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:08 am
Genkawolf
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"I'm not one for public places myself" Dale commented. "We could have a small dinner party at my cottage" he suggested. "Still need to fill in Jiho on the details though, but Sunday night sound good enough for you guys?" he asked him.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
"I believe you because you don't seem like the sort of person to make up tall tales" Moris replied to Jeffery. "Sounds alright with me, sir" he responded. "Maybe a medical mask that people wear when they have a cold" he suggested to his boyfriend as what could wear for his lower face.

Jeffery
Jeffery nodded to dale “ yea should be free that day as well “ he said to dale then turning to Moris he took off the scarf somewhat making sure only dale and. Moris could see his face “ that sounds like a good idea rose “ he said giving the blonde a smile leaning down and kissing his forehead “ why don’t you look for a phone and talk to me.dale I want to get a new outfit next door These cloths look good but they are really restricting “ he said with a chuckle  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:28 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Would be a surprise if it wasn't a free day since its usually reserved for studying" thought Dale after listening to Jeffery's response. "Still have to may for my phone, but after that whatever you decide I'll be ready" he said before heading over to the check out spot.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
"Didn't know the outfit made him feel that way" Moris thought feeling bad for liking the way it looked on him so much. Although he is still pleased his boyfriend like his medical mask idea. "I did get sidetracked and no need for him to wait for me. I would like to take a picture together while he is in that outfit, but not doing so should be punishment for myself" he thought before saying to Jeffery, "Go on ahead, I will catch up later. It will be like an hour so for me to pick out a phone and I don't want you waiting that long to be done".  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers