Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:42 pm
Just an fyi, went with an about 90 percent PHB half-elf control wizard.

I will play around with the halfling shaman build, only because I am wondering if I can make it do able(and unique).  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:58 pm
Mongooseh

PupSage

Rain Yupa

Hey, This is a bump check for everyone. Its been a while since I've got a post. You guys need to decide exactly how you want move forward, otherwise the NPC's will decide for you. You guys are getting close to the end of the second arc so lets go ahead and finish this out strong.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:57 pm
SCN_ Grey_fox
Just an fyi, went with an about 90 percent PHB half-elf control wizard.

I just hope we find you somewhere else than a cage in the middle of the road.

The last wizard we found like that went awry.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:02 pm
I read, from a tactical point that first fight, I would have gone after Kuri first, Valac was clearly tied down... Just kidding sweatdrop don't kill me

Originally it was going to be a grappling fighter, who controlled the battlefield with suplexes and bitting... But, that went bye bye with Mythweaver...And Being the voices called out for a hero controller, wizard and druid were the only two I had built as a character missing only fluff and stats.  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:59 pm
Mongooseh

PupSage

Rain Yupa

Alright, you guys aren't giving me decisive answers. I need to know exactly what you guys want to do so I can move the story forward. It's alright if you hash it out here in the OOC I just need know the course of action you guys want to go with.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:13 pm
Leave town, get to the frozen folks, try to avoid a fight.

If they go to check the wagon, play dead.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:23 pm
Go with flow.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:53 pm
RL stuff at work is distracting. A coworker is dealing with family deaths (plural), so my mind's not in a strategizing place atm. I'm good for whatever. Sorry that RL stuff keeps creeping up.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:07 am
We are favored by the dice gods!  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:52 pm
I'm a bit confused, probably because I've had so much going on RL (I've barely had time to get on my computer).

Wasn't the plan to get out of town, and try to catch up to Aria to rescue the petrified guards? Weren't they going to drop them off with a few of their number or an advanced team or something that would bring them the rest of the way to the portal, and we would try to bypass the bulk of their number to get at them? And wasn't razing the town the only outcome if we had slipped out unnoticed, but we made it a point to leave noticed via Arthur's help?

Maybe I'm mixing up details or forgetting something. Can someone clarify for me? I'm getting strong vibes from everyone's posts after my last one that I'm gravely mistaken, but no indication as to which part.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:27 pm
You are mostly right except for the last bit. I don't know how the party came to the conclusion that Aria was going to raze the town, that was never mentioned by anyone. As Arthur stated, the Arian soldiers are coming back to town to try and apprehend Abby. As you saw Ying and Corsica were almost powerful enough to take on 20 soldiers by themselves. You don't think Aria wants to take any chances with Abby getting away.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:49 am
Wasn't there a whole bit about if we slipped out unnoticed, they'd turn the town upside down trying to find us?  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:59 am
There's a big difference between intense searching of the town and actually burning the place to the ground, and obviously if you guys were observed leaving there not going to waist there time even doing that.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 12:07 pm
Hey, I didn't mention no razing. Just guessing where others might have gotten the idea from sweatdrop

EDIT: Posted. Sorry it took as long as it did. Part busy schedule, part me not sure how to convince everyone that I didn't want us to charge the division. I'm not sure why everyone interpreted my prior posts as such sweatdrop  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 12:12 pm
AlphabetFish

Happy Mother's Day, Alphabet!  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games