Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:35 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin groans quietly at Noah's actions while he moves to their bed "easy love soon we'll be married during the morning of the full moon then at night we'll be unseparable til the morning after so you may want to limber up before then" he sits onto the bed rubbing noa back

Wolfgang his eye twitches while he rubs Vlad's chest before pushing him onto the mattress "she'd lose if there is a fight"

Henry & Philip nod while they smelled pure carving desire "run to the new cabin now and get ready" Henry playfully warned towa as he and Philip narrowed their eyes at him about to jump towa

Noah groaned but nodded and relaxed to his touch

He smiled softly "I know that's why o want you seperated "he said holding him close
Towa grinned but grindded his a** into henrys crotch and rubbing his erection into Phillips a** before melting into the shadows reappearing in the new cabin striping out of his clothes he laid on the bed sexyily on the bed  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:44 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin kisses Noah's neck as he slowly removed his lover's shirt "our pup is right why are you using hair gel now?" He holds Noah's ring hand kissing it sweetly

Wolfgang kisses Vlad passionately and deeply as his hands rest onto Vlad's shoulders

Henry & Philip eyes twitches as they changed into their wolf forms howling out then follow towa's scent growling as they halted infront of the cabin walking inside in their wolf forms  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 3:46 am
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin kisses Noah's neck as he slowly removed his lover's shirt "our pup is right why are you using hair gel now?" He holds Noah's ring hand kissing it sweetly

Wolfgang kisses Vlad passionately and deeply as his hands rest onto Vlad's shoulders

Henry & Philip eyes twitches as they changed into their wolf forms howling out then follow towa's scent growling as they halted infront of the cabin walking inside in their wolf forms

Noah let out a soft groan of aprovel "not all of us can have our hair go into place perfectly "he said

Vlad kissed him back hard his hands rubbing wolfganfs back grinding agaisnt him while deepening the kiss

Towa chuckled nervously hearing them howl "maybe I teased to much with that" he said  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 3:56 am
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin laughs gently "just wear your hair normally Noah" kisses his forehead sweetly as his nail points scratch into Noah's back lightly

Wolfgang his eyes narrowed lustfully as he bites down onto Vlad's neck while his nails dig into Vlad's skin

Henry & Philip walk up towards towa growling softly "you think princey" they shift out of their wolf forms removing their shirts as Philip's chest and back showed multiple small scars

Narrowed eyes watched Noah's cabin "enjoy your happiness while it lasts you leeches" a figure walks deeper into the woods "it will end on your wedding day"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:19 am
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin laughs gently "just wear your hair normally Noah" kisses his forehead sweetly as his nail points scratch into Noah's back lightly

Wolfgang his eyes narrowed lustfully as he bites down onto Vlad's neck while his nails dig into Vlad's skin

Henry & Philip walk up towards towa growling softly "you think princey" they shift out of their wolf forms removing their shirts as Philip's chest and back showed multiple small scars

Narrowed eyes watched Noah's cabin "enjoy your happiness while it lasts you leeches" a figure walks deeper into the woods "it will end on your wedding day"

Noah let out a soft moan when Benjamin's nails scraped down his back " it looks funny when it is normal"

Vlad let out a soft growl and grinded agasint wolfgang sucking on his neck running his back

Towa licked his lips at them Phillips small and lith frame and Henry's strong muscular one moving off the bed making sure to give them a good view of everything he softly traced Phillips scars and rubbed Henrys chest  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:47 am
Benjamin smiles at Noah "you'll always look perfect to me Noah regardless" kisses Noah's neck as he bites down gently while his hands trace over Noah's scars, he looks up at Noah "If I ever lost you Noah I would go completely feral and rogue..." he bites onto Noah's earlobe "...my love for you is my life, soul, breath, and never ending"

Wolfgang growls smirking at Vlad as he pinned him down

Philip & Henry growl softly while looking down at towa smiling as Henry gently pushed towa into Philip holds towa sweetly "hello young prince" Philip bits towa's ear gently  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:04 pm
Smexi-hexi123
Benjamin smiles at Noah "you'll always look perfect to me Noah regardless" kisses Noah's neck as he bites down gently while his hands trace over Noah's scars, he looks up at Noah "If I ever lost you Noah I would go completely feral and rogue..." he bites onto Noah's earlobe "...my love for you is my life, soul, breath, and never ending"

Wolfgang growls smirking at Vlad as he pinned him down

Philip & Henry growl softly while looking down at towa smiling as Henry gently pushed towa into Philip whom holds towa sweetly "hello young prince" Philip bits towa's ear gently

noah moaned as benjamins hands moved over his body and how was biteing him he bit his lip gently a heavy blush on his face as " i love you benjamin nothing will keep me from you " he said softly licking his lovers neck nibbing gently on the flesh

towa moaned lightly as his ear was nibbled on a blush creeping on his face as he licked his lips rubbing his legs together  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:15 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin growls lowly in his chest as he slowly pushed noah onto the bed while he removed his own shirt and pants leaving him in his union jack boxers "I know love and I will prove it" smirks wolfish

Philip kisses towa's neck biting softly while henry chuckles lightly at his little brother's actions "phil are you sure your a virgin?"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:20 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin growls lowly in his chest as he slowly pushed noah onto the bed while he removed his own shirt and pants leaving him in his union jack boxers "I know love and I will prove it" smirks wolfish

Philip kisses towa's neck biting softly while henry chuckles lightly at his little brother's actions "phil are you sure your a virgin?"

noah let out a gasp as he was pushed onto the bed smirking up at benjamin with a grin he said " well come and get me " he said shaking his a** at him

towa smirked but let out another moan " oooh i get to take phillips v-card sweet"
he said licking his lip as he kissed phillip deeply while rubbing the front of henrys crotch  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:34 pm
the amazing kitsune

Philip & Henry growl at towa while philip blushed bright red as henry moans deeply. they rub towa sides and back gently

Benjamin crouches down like when he hunts hunters "with pleasure~" pounces onto noah as his wolf ears and tail showed {4 hours later}  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:42 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Philip & Henry growl at towa while philip blushed bright red as henry moans deeply. they rub towa sides and back gently

Benjamin crouches down like when he hunts hunters "with pleasure~" pounces onto noah as his wolf ears and tail showed {4 hours later}

(ok reply to the other one and remember towa is toping phillip we skiping both )

noah sighed happly as he rested his head on benjamins chest " danm i missed that feeling of you filling me up " he said softly kissing his cheek gently

towa felt wonderfull but drained after the threesome between him and the two brothers he laid inbetween the too of them them him holding phillip and henry holding him " holy ******** that was great " he muttered out licking the back of phillips neck gently  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:17 pm
Philip shivers lightly as towa licked his neck blushing deep red

Henry laughs lightly as he picks up his glasses nodding "Indeed towa I can't believe you got philip to scream that much" he puts his glasses on

Benjamin kisses noah's head "oh noah you feel more during the afternoon we get married the honeymoon will be under the full moon" he snarls playfully smiling down at noah while nuzzling his lover/bride  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:30 pm
Smexi-hexi123
Philip shivers lightly as towa licked his neck blushing deep red

Henry laughs lightly as he picks up his glasses nodding "Indeed towa I can't believe you got philip to scream that much" he puts his glasses on

Benjamin kisses noah's head "oh noah you feel more during the afternoon we get married the honeymoon will be under the full moon" he snarls playfully smiling down at noah while nuzzling his lover/bride

phillip smirked and winked " i am more then a pretty face henry plus since i am good at taking it i know how to hit to increse pleasure " he said licking his lips kissing the back of phillps neck

noah grinned and snuggled his face into benjamins chest " i cant wait " he said softly holding his lover closer to him  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:36 pm
Henry pats towa's head lightly as he picked up a classical book "Towa let philip rest"

Philip growls lightly as he looks at towa his wolf ears bent back while he yawned

Benjamin yawns lightly while he covered them up "goodnight my naughty vampire prince" he smiles sweetly  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:42 pm
Smexi-hexi123
Henry pats towa's head lightly as he picked up a classical book "Towa let philip rest"

Philip growls lightly as he looks at towa his wolf ears bent back while he yawned

Benjamin yawns lightly while he covered them up "goodnight my naughty vampire prince" he smiles sweetly

towa pouted slightly but nodded " fine " he muttered but held phillip to him closer
noah smiled and kissed his cheek " night my wolf mate " he said softly  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces