Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:50 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
"What you mean eat it now?" Ishizai asked, confused as she had never done anything like this before.

yes,but you must have controll over it, 1st he said

"huh?" Ishizai asked, confused.
you habve to show it that you are worthy to be its master, by beating it by your self, you see, its down now, but if you tryed to eat it it would eat you right now cus i helped you, now you must fight it fullyalone and beat it this way,i will help if you need it, but eaach time i do,you will have to start over,and it will be even more deadly he said
"I see," Ishizai said, "Do I at least get my weapon back?"
if you can use your powers to free it,but i have no clue ware its at* the thing changed to look like you mother and it ran at you,as to kill*

"What powers?" Ishizai asked, "I can fly so what? Looks like I'll have to make do without it for now." Ishizai clenched her fists and took up a fighting stance. SHe had no idea that the monster had chosen to make itself look like her mother as she could not remember her family.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:40 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

you habve to show it that you are worthy to be its master, by beating it by your self, you see, its down now, but if you tryed to eat it it would eat you right now cus i helped you, now you must fight it fullyalone and beat it this way,i will help if you need it, but eaach time i do,you will have to start over,and it will be even more deadly he said
if you can use your powers to free it,but i have no clue ware its at* the thing changed to look like you mother and it ran at you,as to kill*

"What powers?" Ishizai asked, "I can fly so what? Looks like I'll have to make do without it for now." Ishizai clenched her fists and took up a fighting stance. SHe had no idea that the monster had chosen to make itself look like her mother as she could not remember her family.

"membery gain" said the monster*now you remeber it all** hit used a right hook and then spikes shot out of its body,as soon as they was close to you they blow up*  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:46 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

"membery gain" said the monster*now you remeber it all** hit used a right hook and then spikes shot out of its body,as soon as they was close to you they blow up*
Ishizai flew out of the way just in time.
"Hey thanks for my memories," she laughed, "Might make life a bit more enjoyable."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:36 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

"Hey thanks for my memories," she laughed, "Might make life a bit more enjoyable."
*it got a hated look*" burning_eyes "* out of noware there came 1000's of realy ugly nude things that looked realy old and they went around you ,but not thoching you*
i won't let that happen said a voice comeing for deep in side Will
" portal to the mind of Will"* all of sudend the wrld became red and the things begain to cry t0 out in pain*,* this is my World said Will, and in here
any thing i wish happens he said* with an evil look on his face
(i messed up i was thinking that i was rping with can so i messed up his perionaitly a bit but its all the same,since they are one of the same just the other half of each other ,like ying and yang)  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:24 am
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
"I see. Should I take care of this?"
hmm,sure he said,but do it fast, then*their was now an army of peolre ,some preist others wooden tree monsters others silver amoered knights* they all ran at them* do your best he said,but if you need me to do anything just say something he said
She nodded at him and turned to the others. She then summond her fire balls and blasted them to bits.
*there was evil lol **they was slowly geting back up* looks like thats not the key he said, try a dark soul takeing move or something he said
"That seems easy enough. But first, you should move. Once I cast this, everything can be sucked up." She said and waited him to move. She then muttered words and the ground began to turn into darkness. Everything solid began to suck up into the darkness. She then muttered more words and grew gient, black wings and flew up into the sky.
will watched this all take place* before she toke off he became her shadow*
"What do you think?" She asked, knowing he's neari i think you did good,and you look good he said*smileing*her shadow now looked like his shadow* he smiled* i can't realy fly he said,but was you going to leave me down there he asked?
She laughed. "I knew you would get out alive."
good to know hw said,but im not realy alive, he siad,but.... i guess i kind of am,... never mind its history he said
"I suppose we all have something history like that."

so ware are you talking us e asked,
She thought for a moment. "I dunno, where would you like to go?" She asked and the darkness disappeared, the scen was just as it was before the solders came.

, why not, death casstle he said, its an under ground night club place ware there sin darkness and choas,*he smiled at her with a sexy smile*
"Alright then. To the nightclub." She lands. "Lead the way."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:28 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

*it got a hated look*" burning_eyes "* out of noware there came 1000's of realy ugly nude things that looked realy old and they went around you ,but not thoching you*
" portal to the mind of Will"* all of sudend the wrld became red and the things begain to cry t0 out in pain*,* this is my World said Will, and in here
(i messed up i was thinking that i was rping with can so i messed up his perionaitly a bit but its all the same,since they are one of the same just the other half of each other ,like ying and yang)

"Ok things get wierder by the second around you," Ishizai laughed, "Its just like being with my brother again...I never did find out what happened to him."  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:35 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

"Ok things get wierder by the second around you," Ishizai laughed, "Its just like being with my brother again...I never did find out what happened to him."
i can bring thinng like this for a short time since its my brothers power and not my own, but since we have a bond i can do ti 2 but only for a little bit he siad,, eayt it now, whale i have controll he siad, after that we can talk he said  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:39 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
hmm,sure he said,but do it fast, then*their was now an army of peolre ,some preist others wooden tree monsters others silver amoered knights* they all ran at them* do your best he said,but if you need me to do anything just say something he said
She nodded at him and turned to the others. She then summond her fire balls and blasted them to bits.
*there was evil lol **they was slowly geting back up* looks like thats not the key he said, try a dark soul takeing move or something he said
"That seems easy enough. But first, you should move. Once I cast this, everything can be sucked up." She said and waited him to move. She then muttered words and the ground began to turn into darkness. Everything solid began to suck up into the darkness. She then muttered more words and grew gient, black wings and flew up into the sky.
"What do you think?" She asked, knowing he's neari i think you did good,and you look good he said*smileing*her shadow now looked like his shadow* he smiled* i can't realy fly he said,but was you going to leave me down there he asked?
good to know hw said,but im not realy alive, he siad,but.... i guess i kind of am,... never mind its history he said

She thought for a moment. "I dunno, where would you like to go?" She asked and the darkness disappeared, the scen was just as it was before the solders came.

, why not, death casstle he said, its an under ground night club place ware there sin darkness and choas,*he smiled at her with a sexy smile*

*he became his self once more and he was standing right by her ware he shadow way,*i can make you a Shadowless like will is if you want he siad, they don't have to fellow the laws of this earth all the time he siad, but in the begaining there is a limeit, he said* he toke ahold of her hands and waited for a reply*

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:27 am
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

*he became his self once more and he was standing right by her ware he shadow way,*i can make you a Shadowless like will is if you want he siad, they don't have to fellow the laws of this earth all the time he siad, but in the begaining there is a limeit, he said* he toke ahold of her hands and waited for a reply*
"I um...dunno." She said and thought for a bit.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:35 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

i can bring thinng like this for a short time since its my brothers power and not my own, but since we have a bond i can do ti 2 but only for a little bit he siad,, eayt it now, whale i have controll he siad, after that we can talk he said

"Is it safe to eat it now?" Ishizai asked, "Since technically I haven't actually done anything to it yet."  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:44 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

"Is it safe to eat it now?" Ishizai asked, "Since technically I haven't actually done anything to it yet."

i don't now , you may have to cook it 1st,,or some thing,?i don't know, just do as you wish,* sweatdrop the world seem to be fadeing*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:45 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

i don't now , you may have to cook it 1st,,or some thing,?i don't know, just do as you wish,* sweatdrop the world seem to be fadeing*

"That's not what i meant but oh well," she muttered, sighing and eating the eater.  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:46 pm
*the eat sudeninly became humen waste* ha ha, eat me now it said,* it became even biger the more you ate of it  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:31 am
williams_101
*the eat sudeninly became humen waste* ha ha, eat me now it said,* it became even biger the more you ate of it

"You are seriously bugging me," Ishizia muttered, her sword appearing in her hand. She stabbed it, forcing the sword right through it then she ate it.  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:25 pm
Ishizai
williams_101

"You are seriously bugging me," Ishizia muttered, her sword appearing in her hand. She stabbed it, forcing the sword right through it then she ate it.
you like eating wate said a voice, too bad,* a thing walked out of the shadows* im the eater,and that was Sh!t he said
hes a Doulple ganger user so he can do that Will
* the eater pull out to huge melle guns and begain fireing at her*  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas