Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:07 pm
Hibiki then forgot his attitude towards the guy and said, "A secret sanctuary?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:09 pm
"yes i was surprised as well. IF you would like to see it then just follow me." Zephyr spread his wings out wide and yawned. Then took off.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:12 pm
Hibiki had liked adventure, and there was no way he was going to pass this up. "Zack, I'll be right back."

He jumped off the balcony and followed the boy.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:14 pm
Zephyr landed next to the well. He picked the key out of his pocket and unlocked the metal bars on the well. He opened the bars on its hinge then hopped down.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:14 pm
((sorry for the late post, i had to get the door XD))

Zacked waved his hand and left the balcony. He motioned for the bed and flopped down. "I hate adventures..." He said as he burried his face into his pillow.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:18 pm
Zephyr walked around the Sanctuary, waiting for the older boy to follow him in.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:22 pm
When Kiom'e was done visiting the local bussinesses she was walking home, and saw two people walking into the old house, according to the childhood tales they said it was haunted, but Kiom'e knew better, it was just a lie to keep the kids away from it, as she walked by she noticed where they were going, 'Into the well?' she murmered, hopeing the one with wings, and another with a similar feeling to kiom'e, didn't hear her, it sent chills down her back knowing there was someone else in the city without her knowing that was part or full demon, but she decided to go up to as far as the well, and try to figure out what was up.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:22 pm
((sorry it took so long.))

Hibiki dropped in beside him. "So, what am I supposed to see?"  

Allah The Eternal

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:25 pm
"Not much but the letter here says that there are many secrets in th chain of rooms." Zephyr heard a small tap up by the well but thought it was nothing.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:28 pm
Kiom'e was a bit nervous about eavesdropping on these two charactors, not knowing their bussiness here and all, so she turned into her panther form, and melded with the shadows, accedentally breaking a stick with the sudden weight addition, she was so scared now that they heard her, but stayed in her spot determined to know what was happening.

(( crying my rat's are gone. crying ))  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:30 pm
Hibiki walked around the room, trying to find any sign of a trap door, or secret passage. "I don't see anything, are sure this isn't a joke?"

He heard the crack and turned around, his hand on his sword. "Did you just hear that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:31 pm
Zack flapped his wings as he lay on his stomach and fluffed them up. He herd geffory say something he didnt really quite understand. His dish was taken and now he was left in his room alone. Alone, oh he knew the feeling very well. He never liked people very much, they always seemed to bug him. He felt miserble without his sister or Strike. He had no friends, no siblings, no lover. He was really alone. Geffory tried to remind him that he was his friend but still...Being his butler didnt make it better.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:32 pm
" i had a dream of this place when i was just a human kid. y'know before the sorcerer transformed me into a Druman. It seems so real like what was in my dream will actually happen. in my dream I found a strange staff in one of the secret rooms, but i do not know how to get there." Zephyr walked around the main chamber and leaned against the wall. "Yes i did hear that sound it sounded like something snapped under pressure" Zephyr transformed his hands into dragon like claws.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:33 pm
Kiom'e stayed hidden listening intently to their conversation, 'I don't see anything' is all she could make out...thinking 'of course you wouldn't you're in a well.....'  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:34 pm
Hibiki watched the boy. "A druman? what is that?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games