Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:35 am
Mia got three pairs of spoons and forks and the found three plates in a cupboard. "Oh, sure Ayu." Mia set the table and sat down. She looked at the painting. "Awww! Wait, I'll be right back. Feel free to start eating the omelet. There should be enough 'cause I used three eggs."

Mia sank into the floor and appeared in her room. Ginger was playing with her squeaky toy. "Come on Ginger." Mia picked Ginger up. Ginger hissed but let Mia pick her up after she grabbed the toy in her mouth. Mia sank into the floor again and appeared back at the table.

"Ginger, see the painting?" Ginger let go of the squeaky toy and let it bounce on the table with a squeak. Ginger dropped down onto the floor and licked Ayu's foot. "I guess she likes it!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:09 am
Ayu smiled and then hearing a low growl she looked around. "Uhh everyone move from the kitchen table." She grabbed the food and putt it on the island, looking up. Masaru leaped down from a bar onto the table, then he jumped off, walking to Ayu. "Hey Masaru my big white tiger." She kissed his nose and he put his paw on Ayu's leg.  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:36 am
Tiger sniffs at him from a distance before coming closer. "He is very handsome." She bends down and looks at him face to face. After a minute of looking into his eyes she says. "Nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:30 pm
Ayu smiles. "Go on Masaru!"

Masaru nods. "Hello Ty. Nice to meet you too." He gets onto his back legs and changes into a 20 year old boy with bleach white hair with black strips.

"I found out he can do that after I bought him from the zoo. I found out that he was an escaped GAME Experiment." Ayu smiled.  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:49 pm
Tiger's tail twitches happily. "You have alot of control. Your change is much smoother than mine. have you been out for a while?" Her ears are hapily up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:30 pm
Mia gasped a bit. "Wow! I really wasn't expecting that!" Ginger on the other hand started licked Masaru's leg. Mia smiled and started eating her piece of the omelet. "Hey Masaru? Do you want some of this omelet?"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:09 pm
"No thanks, Mia...I already ate." He smiled and looked at Ty. "I've been out 4 months before Ayu got into the GAME building. Kyo went a year before her."

Ayu shook her head. "I don't think I'm hungry. I'll feed my omlet to the dogs..they will be happy." She took her plate and headed outside, leaving Masaru with Mia and Ty.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:29 pm
Tiger thinks for a second. "So I got out and in again after you. No wonder you are better at that than me." She grins. "Can you do anything else?"  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:31 pm
Masaru nodded. "Yes. But I'm best at the white tiger." He smiled and then looked up, turning into a parret then flying to Ty's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:45 pm
Ty grins widely. "Cool! How do you get the ability to get different animals? Injection?" Her ears twitch at the feel of feathers nearby.  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:49 pm
Masaru's head dropped alittle then he flew to the counter, changing back. "Yes and no. I was already able to bend ice but I guess they injected me with something." He shook his head and Ayu came back.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:41 pm
"Oh. That sucks. Mine is a little different." She looks to Ayu, now distracted from the serious conversation. "Did the dogs like it? I would have ate it if you asked."  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:46 pm
"Yeah...they like human food...unlike Masaru." Ayu crossed her arms and leaned against the wall.

"Not my fault I was brought up on animal food." Masaru blushed looking at Ayu.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:09 pm
Ty covers her mouth to cover her giggles and to try not to further emberass Masaru. "Awww, does that mean you don't like soda crackers?" She starts riffling through the cupboards, attempting to find the crackers.  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:53 pm
Masaru opened a cabinet beside Ty, smiling. "I like crackers but uhh I have limits."

Ayu smiled noticing Masaru was really close to Ty. "Uh oh someone likes you Ty."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff