Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

darkfae12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:32 pm
She smiles at Marcus. "I've never been paralized before, is it permanent?" Ty asks innocently. Suddenly she growls in Ayu and Arty's direction. Tiger looks shocked at herself and covers her mouth.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:37 pm
Mia gasped and stared at Ty. "Ty? Are you sure you're ok?" Hector glanced back at them worried and snapped the reigns. "Well, everyone's on so I guess we oughta get going. Go on Mitsy." Mitsy started pulling the cart along the road.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:06 pm
Arty growled and Ayu jumped onto his back. He walked beside the cart and Ayu looked down onto his back.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:19 pm
Ty stays silent for a minute, then nods to Mia. "I'm fine. I'm not really sure what just happened. It's gone now though." She attempts to smile again, but gives up and starts playing with her ice again.  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:22 pm
Ayu looked up to Ty. She smiled and then looked forward.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:39 pm
Tiger tries to cheer herself up so she can keep smiling. Its gone, nothin' to worry about. She concentrates for a minute then makes a statue of Arty and Ayu. "Look!"  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:44 pm
Ayu looks and smiles. "Wow you really have that down!" Arty shook his head, making his fur shake.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:50 pm
Ty frowns at the statue and makes it walk along the bottom of the cart. "Now, thats more realistic! Never stop moving!"  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:55 pm
"Thats even better!" She smiled and flicked Arty's nose.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:35 am
Mia smiled. "Man! I'm jealous of you! All I can make the earth do is grab things and such."  

zepherion

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:58 pm
Tiger smiles as the statue's copy Ayu and Arty's movements. "Grabbing stuff with the ground could be fun. Maybe if you practice, you can do this to! We could make a little sideshow and earn some money!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:55 pm
Ayu smiled and made Ty, Mia, and Marcus out of Fire. They all sat and Ty was talking, so the fire talked. "Hey Ty look."  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:36 pm
Tiger turns and looks. "Thats so cool! Now we could do the side show!" She looks at it upside down. "Are my ears really that big?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:38 pm
The miniture looked up at Ty and it's ears shrunk. "Sorry Ty I'm not as good as you." She smiled.  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:56 pm
Tiger grins even wider. "Thats okay, I practiced when no one was looking." She thinks for a minute. "We could use those crystals to change our look to bending twins."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games