Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:32 pm
"SHEROKAAAA!"sha screamed from his holding cell.He was binded with mere chains but they were intertwined with white light spells.Water imps were useless against white light."SHEROKAAAAA!!"

Sheroka appeared in the bottomless holding cell where Sha was held captive."It's no use Sha,you'll never leave this place."she laughed"Might as well make yourself comfortable."

"I will get out and I will KILL you!"he growled trying to move his arms but couldn't."Saarah will come for me!"

"Tch.Not this time imp,I made sure of it,you see if she comes even within a hundred feet of this mountain--she's dead."

"If you even lay a hand on her--!!!!"he snarled.

"You'll what?!"she taunted"You won't do anything you little halfbred imp!"she laughed"You see I know how to kill her and you."she folded her arms"Kill her...and you follow..."she grinned evily"Attack the heart and the body's down."

"NOOOO I'LL KILL YOUUU!!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:35 pm
Tassa rolled down and groaned, stretching across the brach, her claws digging deep into the bark as she yawned. "Unless this has to do with some of my missing friends. Shoo." She repiled cooly, her tone slightly annoyed. She dropped to the ground her hands on her hips and glared fiercely with her yellow eyes.

"If you know anything, if you did anything I will kill you, and then I'll kill that white wolf." She snarled. Things were not going well in her kingdom, and Tassa wasn't in the mood for games.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:54 am
Mityl followed the trail of crumbs that had tassa's scent on them until she was overpowered by the smell of werecat blood. she fell to the ground screaming in such complete pain that her screams could be heard for miles around. slowly her faerie half took over and once again she became the creature that nightmares were made of. she cocked her head to the side listening.
"who's afraid of the big bad wolf?...."

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:21 pm
Jack bowed."i mean no harm just to tell you that I'll watch that wolf.You won't hve to worry.."He lifted his head."But there is a price....you must do something for me in return.."He looked at tasa ready just in case she attacked.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:37 pm
[[Thanks!!!!]]  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:08 pm
"Hahaha,you know that gets rrreally old imp."she waved her hand."All you can do is hurl threats,"she flicked a piece of lent from her garments."Now if you don't stop causing an uproar on my mountain I'll have to put you in a barrack with someone ten times your size."she smirked"then you'll really have something to scream about."With that,she disappeared leaving Sha hanging,suspending in thin air in a bottomless,dark,dreadful pit.His strength draining every second because of the energy drain white light spell that was fused with the chains making it impossible for him to escape.Meanwhile Sheroka talked with one of her beasts"I want you to find that sneaky little elf and kill her."The beast bopwed and teleported back into the forests.  

Rai Kashino

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:22 pm
Tassa's hand stayed to her whip as she narrowed her eyes at the thought of helping the beast. "What do YOU want then?" She asked, her eyes gleaming a dangerous yellow. Tassa definately wasn't in the mood for games. Her friends were missing, and she had a white wolf to take care of a kill, and from the look of his victims, he was skilled and would be a huge competitor.

Her hand clenched her whip hard as she thought about it. What if he had hurt Mityl, Sha or Keely? It would explain the disapperance of Sha and Keely for one thing.. Tassa sighed in impatience. She was too worried about her friends, let alone her people. They needed her as a protector, and she needed that white wolf dead.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:53 am
Sha growled angrily.He felt his strength leaving him slowly,he could barely ball his fists.His eyes traveled the prison and fell into the darkness beneath him,he had been suspended now for 48 hours.Images from the last time he was locked away to rot began playing in his mind,he remembered every lash and beating sheroka had initiated.HE flinched as the raw skin on his back started to burn from the lashes he had gotten before he was thrown in this dungeon.Sweat formed around his hairline as he hung there;straddled like he was on a cross.Sheroka had purposely put him in the same pit to torment him to make him cave.But it wouldn't work this time.Sha kept reassuring himself.His half brother,Sais,was killed in this very prison.Sha had watched as he was drained of his life energy.Sheroka had sent Aarus one of her beasts to feed on him right in front of his eyes.Sha was chained there he couldn't do anything he was forced to watch.He remembered closing his eyes shut trying to get the images out of his head but the terror of the blood curdling screams of Sais remained ringing in his ears.Saarah where are you?Sha strained his neck trying to see up out of the bottomless pit but it was impossible.There wasn't even a glimmer of light in that place.Sha's mind wandered to Tassa.I wonder how she's holding up...his face stung from the sweat seeping into the cuts and bruises he had on his face.  

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:08 pm
Mityl rubbed her nose with the side of her hand trying desperately to get a hold of herself. slowly the red haze in her vision faded and she went back to her normal self.
"if I don't feed soon I'm going to do something I'll regret.."
she headed off in Tassa's direction unaware of the werecat guard that was heading the same way.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:20 pm
Lady_Mac
Tassa's hand stayed to her whip as she narrowed her eyes at the thought of helping the beast. "What do YOU want then?" She asked, her eyes gleaming a dangerous yellow. Tassa definately wasn't in the mood for games. Her friends were missing, and she had a white wolf to take care of a kill, and from the look of his victims, he was skilled and would be a huge competitor.

Her hand clenched her whip hard as she thought about it. What if he had hurt Mityl, Sha or Keely? It would explain the disapperance of Sha and Keely for one thing.. Tassa sighed in impatience. She was too worried about her friends, let alone her people. They needed her as a protector, and she needed that white wolf dead.
Jack smiled."well how about... acesses to your kingdom with out being attacked?And I can do whatever I want.."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:42 pm
[[No one liners...]]

Normally the look Tassa had given Jack would have wilted a man into a terrified mush. "Access? In my kingdom? You can take your little ideas and go straight to hell." She snapped angrily at him. "I don't have time for your games or your selfish wishes or greed. I have a kingdom to run and my people to protect." the hair at the back of her neck rose.

Tassa gritted her teeth. It took all her might not to pull out her whip and smack him well across the face with it. But there would be no good of it. Instead she turned on her heel and left without another word.

Tassa let her thoughts wander. She could have sworn Sha was taken, but it was probably her hunger and her tiredness at that time. Then again, she couldn't seem to find Mityl or Keely either. She shook her head wondering how they were handling, if they were even okay... If she could help them in some way. She stopped near the pond and washed her face, wondering if she could find her friends someway. A guard came to inform her that the man was not found but more bodies were. She nodded and told them to set up higher defences on the walls, but ease up the search. She wanted no more dead bodies.

"Sha... Keely. If you guys are there, could you find Mityl or I in some way." She mumbled, slipping her feet in the water. She yawned and let her mind wander where ever dreams went, half in and out of the world.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:13 am
Jack growled."then I'll be more then welcome to kill your people. and then you."Jack lunged on top of tasa."Fine then the only thing that will be needed will be acess only if the wolf goes into your kingdom then i will have to follow him and watch him.But if any of your guards attack.then I'll kill them.Is that fair?"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:04 am
Mityl found Tassa at a pond with Jack ontop of her. the headache from denying her bloodthirst was bad enough when she got there but seeing Jack attacking Tassa was too much. she went back to her tricksy wight form and leapt at Jack, claws and fangs flashing.
"you will regret that!"

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:10 am
jack looked at mityl."You again.."He sighed."ICEY HOWL!"jack let out a howl that knocked Mityl into a tree.He got off of Tasa."Is that a better demand?"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:23 am
Mityl got up wincing at the pain in her newly rebroken ribs.
"you will either leave or I will drain you as only a tricksy wight can!"
she lunged at Jack, aiming for his eyes with her claws. she slashed at his face several times not even caring if she hit. then she bashed him in the skull with her own head which, whatever she hit, made her headache even fiercer.

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games