Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
corrupt a wish Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skizlersan

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:47 pm
granted, but when you get their you find candy canes have invaded the place, and it is full of Christmas joy, thus you become angry and you spear yourself in the eyes with a candy cane, and loose your sight, so you can never see a hot topic again. At least your retinas are minty fresh.

I wish people were more creative.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:00 pm
Granted but everyone gets your creativity so in the end you can't think of anything original and become so depressed you eventually sit in your room by yourself in the dark for the rest of your life, wishing you hadn't wished that.

I wish a friend would come steal me.  

SixxFixx

Skizlersan

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:14 pm
granted, but the friend who comes and takes you decides that the world is better off without Naurato, so he kills all of the American voice actors, and all of the crazy fan girls come after you because your friend blamed it on you. all of the naurato fan girls tie you up and you are shipped in a boat to new zeland, where you live with monkeys the rest of your life.

I wish for a rainbow flower.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:17 pm
Granted but it's the only one in the world and if it dies you're going to prison for the rest of your life....plus it has a really unpleasant scent so you WANT to get rid of it....

I wish i could be called Mistress Rainbow Bright >< hehe i love inside jokes  

SixxFixx

amusedandconfused

Interesting Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:37 pm
But since the majority of the world doesn't get it, you're constantly looked at weird, can't get a date, and grow hopelessly bored with the joke.

I wish my siblings weren't watching Alvin and the Chipmunks in the other room, because it's really annoying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:24 pm
Granted, but now their watching "Santa conquers the Martians"

I wish I had more than 4 working channels. crying  

RyuKoneko

SixxFixx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:29 pm
Granted but you discover that there's absolutely nothing to watch.

I wish I could live in LA.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:32 pm
Wish granted, but your new house that WAS positioned next to Nikki Sixx's caves in with you under it, just as Sixx was going to welcome ou to the neighboorhood.

I wish I wasn't so loveless.  

Gearhook

SixxFixx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:34 pm
Granted but you turn into that stupid person and eventually you become less than a woman...you get rubbed away LMAO

I wish I could torture idiots.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:36 pm
Wish granted, but you slowly devolve into an idiot, and spend the rest of your life digging into your own back with 9 inch heels.

I wish I had the ability to stop time.  

Gearhook

SixxFixx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:38 pm
Granted but you keep playing with the ability and eventually you get stuck around people who are frozen and you can't unfreeze them. (cliche i know oh well)

I wish I could understand the movie The Wall.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:40 pm
Wish granted, but being as you can only understand it when high, you are eternally stuck in a state of highness.

I wish I had a goddamn car....  

Gearhook

SixxFixx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:41 pm
Granted but two seconds after getting into it to come visit all your friends it stops on train tracks and you get hit my a train.

I wish people loved me more.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:50 pm
Wish granted, but all the people are dominant sadists, and you spend the rest of your life with "Love" scars.

I wish for an uncorruptable wish.  

Gearhook

SixxFixx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:52 pm
Granted just as a shark comes to eat you so you don't get to enjoy any of it.

I wish I had violet eyes and pink hair, naturally.  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games