Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
New Members Report here please! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  for checking in
View Results

roxbury n o d

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:49 pm
Hai, eberywun! My name is Rox, Kiani in real life.... but call me Rox, Roxy, or Roxbury. That is my Gaian alias, and I want to use it.

About my avatar, I change it ever two days to every two hours. The name -- EVERYONE OF YOU SHOULD KNOW WHERE IT'S FROM -- is from Night at the Roxbury. Those of you who know the head nod to "What is love", you are AWSEM!! ^.^ (Can you tell I really like that movie?)

I'm a musician. I play the cello, I sing in choir, and I'm a music major. But more importantly I am a Gaian-American. I live on Gaia. Gaia is the reason I scrape by with C's in class instead of the A+'s I should be getting. ^_^ Dungeons and Dragons, and the White Wolf games contribute also! COL *chuckle out loud*

I is a female, in case anyone was wunderin'. I'm a Christian, I'm open-minded -- that means if you're not a Christian, I WILL EAT YOU JUST THE SAME!!! *munch, munch* (mwuahuahuaaa!!) But really, I'm very understanding and more "out there" than one might think. Also, I am EXTREMELY random. My profile background will sum that right up for you.

Enough DROOL about me... I'll stop typing now

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:54 pm
User Image

Bump;n__n

>> Ehmm .. Hmm there's not much to say about myself lmao.
I'm a kinda " what you see is what you get " deal.
my name's Melody Tran, i'm pretty immature for a fourteen year old, so rawr!
I'm likee .. scrolling down on the Topic Reviews and I see alot of people are older than me .. I hope that doesn't make them not talk to me lmao.
I'm a literate person who's a big fat nerd for reading.
I spend my time playing on Flute, Violin && Piano, Gaiaonline, Maplestory and of course shopping with my best friends.
If you wanna know more about me then just press the little View Profile icon right above mee; n__n

<3

Kiss me im Asian

ysnwkhbs

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:15 pm
Hey. ysnwkhbs here.

Living Ink was the one who asked me to join.

Well, I don't think there's really anything interesting about me 3nodding

I play.. the piano, flute, trying to teach myself the guitar.

Have the typical asian parents. I have to get straight A's 'or else'.

Christian. Favorite animal is the wolf.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:01 pm
Hi guys. I'm Rey. I think you should invite my mule though, I'm half Chinese, half Japanese, and Filipino. Living ink asked me to join ö. I didnt believe in the 100 subforums until I joined and I was shocked. Lol. I'm Straight . If you wanna know about me just add me..
.. And. Nice to be here ~ :]  

Rey Saharu

NO-C-A-L

IRL Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:58 pm
Mornin'...eh. S'too early for me to be honest and I'm sort of rushing, so I'll type out what I can for now an maybe add some later. xP

ANYWAY! M'name is Matt, I've got many others given to me by nearly everyone, feel free to add your own. I'm English, in my final year of school, struggling through my exams. If anyone's in the Orlando area of Florida from the 26th of June for 2 weeks, I'll see you there. XD Something you may notice is I use 'XD' or 'XP' a lot. You'll be used to it eventually. Living Ink invited me here, and the 100 sub-forums...well, wow.

Oh yeah, I'm 15. Gotta dash for now!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:04 am
'Sup. Thanks to Living Ink for inviting me. I figured its harmless to join and since I'm lacking some gold.......ahem.

Me ish Kai and I like pie~ =^.^=

Nothing much about me, so I'll just roll around in all the subforums nyah.
-rollrollroll-

Kai Yutaka

allthemdreams

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:28 am
Hello everyone! Living Ink invited me to join this guild.
Nice to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:38 am
Hi to you all!
I was invited by "The Living Ink!"
So let's see what I can do here!
Been on-line six months.
Mostly on Gaia!
See you all around!  

emzed

Celebrating Citizen

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Trader 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

I Ceymore Ratz

Revered Prophet

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:00 am
# 75 invited me however I do not believe I have ever met him. However I know Dragon Cross who seems to be on the owners friends list and is the most likely person to have invited me.

I am the Ancient of Days, the Great Grand Daddy. (real life dudes)

Last Login
06/03/2008 10:55 am
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:37 am
Thank you. Living Ink for inviting me! Even though I have no idea who you are and how did you found me! xD

Call me Neko, and not Hiroko, 'coz that would make a personality change. And we wouldn't like that, oh no.

I like swimming, writing, listening to music, reading and bla bla bla... (too lazy to list all of my favorites...)

Well, I'm also an RP player, so maybe you'll find me in the RP section... (once I find it first...) Well, maybe. I'm beginning to get lazy on thinking up characters and ideas lately.

Hmm... The Sci-Fi section looks interesting... Maybe I'll hang out there too later...

I'm not sure I'll be active though, seeing as I have a huge exam later. So I have to study, as much as I hate to admit it...

Anyway, I guess that's all I can say for now... PM me if ya' wanna know more about me. (don't go to the profile, it will burn your eyes with its plainness!)

Hiroko_Neko

Dysfunctional Monster

Invisible Friend

8,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:06 am
Hullo, strangers.

Hmm. Thanks, Living Ink, for inviting me, even though I cannot recall ever meeting you, at all. Anyways, this guild seems cool anyways, and I really like the idea the creators of this guild made it so you can rent sub-forums. That's awesome.

Back to me. Man, I love talking about myself.

I'm Star, or Gemma. Whatever. Call me what you wish, doesn't matter to me. So, I'm turning 14 on friday, YAY ME!

I love tacos. rofl

I also enjoy listening to music, hanging out with friends, OH. And I'm a huge roleplayer. I don't do much on Gaia, besides roleplay.

Well, I'm too tired and lazy to write more, so hopefully those who want to get to know me do, and those who don't....

TOO BAD!

Alrighty, bye bye everyone!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:53 am
Hi there. I like being called Celeste because well I don't like giving my real name. I was invited here by a friend and hope to make many new ones here.

I may not post a lot here. This is typical because well sometimes I forget about things. Usually I just look at posts, read them and then go. So I apologize in advance for any non-social like acts.

Thank you for inviting me to the guild and um... I hope to have some fun! I hope ^^;

Celeste Starfyre

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150

confused_katz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:28 am
I was invited by Living Ink

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:50 am
I was invited by living Ink and here's a little about me:

I'm almost 19, I like to read, write stories, RP, have fun, talk to friends, make new friends....Shiny things distract me very easily, I'll see something shiny and I'll just stop in the middle of what I was saying and yell out "SHINY!" I have a great personality and if I can't make you smile, something is really wrong with you! Cause I can make just about anyone smile! I love making my own jewelry such as rings, pendants and bracelets cause I'm just cool like that. Get to know me a bit and I hope to become friends with any and all of you! And Fantasy is my favorite subject in the whole world. I have went into in depth research on mythical creatures  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

Kihaku Shinyuu

550 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:23 am
I was invited by living ink (thank you) and own my own guild. I found this guild interesting so I accepted the invite. I am a 13 year old, ADHD, genius, video game God, Red belt at Tae Kwon Do (going for Black), and an artist as well as a writer. There's same, varying, different, unique, and then there's me. And I don't get offended no matter what I'm called.  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games