Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menonai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:44 pm
He quickly got over to hana to watch. He didn't know what to do. Everyone was always fighting...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:46 pm
DemolitionboyXX
Brago took another jab at him, looking for an opening. " you will die here for your crimes against my people."

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:47 pm
Soli walked towards the door and left unnoticed,she smiled,"No one is watching."She said this quietly and walked along the sidewalk heading for the cemetery, she could see Sverre there,"Hello Master, I'm here as you requested."She bowed to him.

Sverre looked at her,"Good come on then."He opened a portal.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:48 pm
Brago moved in slow motion to Kerat. How did he manage to even think on beating him in a fight? Kerat simple raised his cestus in the way of the blow to have Brago punch the steel.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Menonai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:52 pm
Luc gave a silent sigh as he tried to posses Brago. He saw what Kerat was doing even if this was quick. He had seen faster and stronger opponents. He tried to posses Brago to kick him. This kick would more then likely go around the blade. Unexpeted, no?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:54 pm
a block? Awesome brago sent a strong aura of wind at him  

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:55 pm
Luc sighed seeing as his possession failed. He tried Kerat. He tried to posses him to jump and throw his blade at him at an angle the blade wouldn't be affected by this wind. If this didn't work he'd have to try to stop them both.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:59 pm
((A Cestus is not a sword))

Kerat saw the change in the air and vanished again. He now knew more about Brago's powers then before. The man was connected the the wind element. If the wind changed it was better to move away. "Brago. I acted in self defence in your house. You're kind attacked me first and at the time Hakai appearance was an annoyance. When I'm annoyed you should know that if you attack me I'll try to kill. You I can not because Hakai wants a meeting with me and I can't put that stress upon your beloved one. Don't you see that you're risking your own child? Do not make me attack you!"

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Menonai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:01 pm
He was getting mad. He put a finger on his lip. He wondered where that girl was. He shrugged before hopping into the middle of the two and started to spin his energy wrapping around him. It started to create a vortex drawing the two in. He didn't care what happened to him. He just wanted them both to stop. If sending them spinning would help any....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:02 pm
He put a glare towards Luc. "Do not mess with my head. I'm not your average vampire. Not in Kane's class but far beyond who ever you've met before. I can fight both you at the same time and neither will be killed but you I'll probably land a hit or two on purposes." He held onto his stance, he was as earlier not just fast but quite strong. A fist went into the floor with little problem and grabbed hold. "I'll pay for this later."  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Menonai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:06 pm
He stopped before giving off a silent giggle. Oh lies. He had seen much more powerful. He might not be strong. But he has seen others who have. He in one quick yet graceful movement he was behind him. His hand was on his shoulder and his lips were next to his ear. He let his lips move without the sound. He then gently applied force and flung himself behind brago. A smile upon his lips.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:20 pm
Brago swung at him again , enraged.  

DemolitionboyXX

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:28 pm
"Will you relax? You won't hit me unless I want you two and even if you tore out my hart I'm to old to die from that." Kerat simply just avoided the attacks and kept holding onto the ground because of Luc's power.

((Good night boys. Clam down or be locked until I wake up. I don't want my character to fight. I made him so that he would be able to dodge almost all and it's boring to have a good character doing what he's good at. Find us a way to fix the war axe. I'm curious on this Hakai thingy))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:53 pm
User Image
"Stop it all of you!" Hana yelled, falling back a little to sit on the stairs. The ring Neuro had put on her had dulled the pain but it still hurt with the baby moved, kicked, or punched, even if it was still very small.  

Lady Eevee

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image
"Neuro... where did Soli go?" Marisol asked him, looking around.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games