Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5198 5199 5200 5201 5202 5203 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malfrost

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:52 pm
I modeled him after Kotomine from Fate XD Anyway I'm doing good. Enjoying the last few days of my break before back to college. Need to get active in this guild again XD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:56 pm
Malfrost
I modeled him after Kotomine from Fate XD Anyway I'm doing good. Enjoying the last few days of my break before back to college. Need to get active in this guild again XD

By "Fate," do you mean "Fate/Stay Night"? If so, then I have no idea who Kotomine is...actually, I don't know who Kotomine is period. I have a friend in college. His says his college sucks.  

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Malfrost

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:57 pm
I do mean Fate/Stay Night XD Kotomine is the priest :p I actually enjoy it, lots of independence which is what I love. Also, what villages have openings?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:59 pm
Malfrost
I do mean Fate/Stay Night XD Kotomine is the priest :p I actually enjoy it, lots of independence which is what I love. Also, what villages have openings?

The only two priests I like from any anime are Nicholas D. Wolfwood and the father of Rin from Aoi no Exorcist. Also, any village that doesn't have "[Closed]" behind their names.  

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Malfrost

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:59 pm
Woot woot! Going for Mist then because they be the best!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:02 pm
Malfrost
Woot woot! Going for Mist then because they be the best!

My new character, Reiojika "Ojika-chan" Samekishi, is the newest member of Kirigakure. I actually had another character that was part of it, but, I had quit the guild fer so long they deleted him. His name was Shigiri "Shiki-chan" Nara. (Yes, as a matter of fact, I DO have a thing about givin' my characters nicknames that have the "-chan" honorific.)  

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dark Ichigochan1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:06 pm
Shinsei Warujima
Dark Ichigochan1
Shinsei Warujima
Dark Ichigochan1
Hi hi how is everyone doing 4laugh

Yo-ho, Berry-chan. I'm fine today. Just got done mowing half of my about 3-4 acre front lawn. How are you?
haha I'm doing fine and that sad your mowing, and you have summer and I have winter.

o.o I lost you directly at "Mowing." Why is it sad that I was mowing? The grass needed to be cut, so it was cut. Nothin' sad about that.
Well I have to mow the lawn sometime but not in winter but since I live an aparment I don't need to mow any more so haha sweatdrop and I whenever I say sad it's kinda of my main word sometime hehe AND IT SUCKS WHEN ITS WINTER AAAHHH I WANT SUMMER *falls in snow*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:12 pm
Dark Ichigochan1
Shinsei Warujima
Dark Ichigochan1
Shinsei Warujima
Dark Ichigochan1

Yo-ho, Berry-chan. I'm fine today. Just got done mowing half of my about 3-4 acre front lawn. How are you?
haha I'm doing fine and that sad your mowing, and you have summer and I have winter.

o.o I lost you directly at "Mowing." Why is it sad that I was mowing? The grass needed to be cut, so it was cut. Nothin' sad about that.
Well I have to mow the lawn sometime but not in winter but since I live an aparment I don't need to mow any more so haha sweatdrop and I whenever I say sad it's kinda of my main word sometime hehe AND IT SUCKS WHEN ITS WINTER AAAHHH I WANT SUMMER *falls in snow*

The only things I understood out of that was "But since I live in an apartment, I don't need to mow anymore," "Sad is my main word," and "And it sucks when it's winter, ahhh, I want Summer." Also, it's probably just me, but, it seems that most of the people I meet who live in cold countries prefer Summer to Winter, whereas I prefer Winter to Summer.  

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dark Ichigochan1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:48 pm
Shinsei Warujima
Dark Ichigochan1
Shinsei Warujima
Dark Ichigochan1
Shinsei Warujima
Dark Ichigochan1

The only things I understood out of that was "But since I live in an apartment, I don't need to mow anymore," "Sad is my main word," and "And it sucks when it's winter, ahhh, I want Summer." Also, it's probably just me, but, it seems that most of the people I meet who live in cold countries prefer Summer to Winter, whereas I prefer Winter to Summer.
well I guess we both like the opposets of one an other hahaha ;p  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:48 pm
Paige~! Aww, you made a new friend eh? How cute! emotion_kirakira

but I agree paige~ I want summer in our cold town T. T I wanna mow lawns, ride bikes, beat up a certain wadle....oh wait i can just do that on monday...*ahem*

>. >
...no one heard the last part...

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:48 pm
Mmmm...today is a slow day.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:51 pm
Yup, yup... weird since it's a Saturday.  

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:51 pm
I dunno....I meant the whole day feels slow. Its warm outside so I'm feeling sooooo lazy.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:55 pm
Mm... it's just a lazy day I guess.  

Haruhi000777

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:34 pm
I. Am. Bored!  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5198 5199 5200 5201 5202 5203 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games