Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5202 5203 5204 5205 5206 5207 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:02 am

Once they got to the bathroom Leko eased Lia down on the toilet so that she could run the water and grab the lotions that Liada pointed out to her to use for the aches and muscle pains. She gave a chuckle at the succubus's reaction. Well the last time I was at court I didn't end up so injured. A few hours sleep or so and I was good. This last trip got a little more tricky since I have to be incognito and I was almost outed by spies. I'm getting closer to discovering the ringmaster of the coup de tat and once I get what I need it'll be all over.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:06 am

User Image Well for something to injure you this badly...
It doesn't seem to be just a run of the mill threat.
User Image You sure you can handle this?

*starts pouring out the lotions and such in ther her palms after taking off her gloves*
I'm not used to seeing demons as old as yourself THIS roughed up..

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:16 am

Liada sighed in instant relief as Leko rubbed her down with the lotion. She loved being an alchemist and having availability to her products 24/7. Normally I can. But my powers are linked with my ex-mistress Mabb. The weaker her powers get the same goes for me. And right now between humans flip flopping on the belief of fae and the supernatural and this coup. Her powers have been draining. I know I'll have to take certain potions with me when I go back for backup. Mabb is trying to renew her powers with a new source so until she does I've been watching her back. If its one thing you and I know best is that the stragglers always attempt to attack the strong in their weak moments.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:21 am

Ain't that the truth...
Humans.. how the hell did we come to depend on them anyway? User Image
I'm no different you know,
if I was just bad at seduction well

*makes a cut throat motion with her fingers*
I've always found the link of human to demon odd... User Image
Good thing my mother is just about the oldest one of my kind I'm aware of
she knew all the trick of the trade twisted
All I had to do was add my own personal touch User Image
Is this Mabb dependable in finding more energy for you to survive? User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:27 am

Yes and no. She was more dependable when she had my braid as a sign of my contract with her. Every braid Mabb wears is someone she has bound to her in service. Whether willingly or not. When I was her servant she was more dependable on her link to humans especially when she has quite a few braids still. But with me she basically re-birthed me with this body since my mortal body was fading and so a lot of her magic is tied to me bound braid or no. Once Liada was rubbed down well enough Leko turned off the water in the tub and helped Liada into the steamy hot water. Liada moaned from how good the water felt on her muscles. Oh gods remind me we need to do an MW hot springs trip in Japan when I'm all done with this spy fae stuff....
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:37 am

*listens carefully as she helps Lia into the water*
*she didn't show it but it bothered you that someone who could potentially be a life long friend might
yet again
get ripped from her too soon*
Well this is troubling to say the least...
isn't there something you can do?

*gets suddenly distracted thinking of kimonos and pretty white face make up* User Image
Oh that would be quite nice.. User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:55 am

Liada giggled as she held her hair to the side while Leko scrubbed her back. Yea I'm sure the others would love the idea. We haven't done an outing in forever. As for what I can do I certainly have tried. Once I was unbounded as her servant and roamed around I looked into new power sources. Some were a hit but only a temporary fix. It was actually how I stumbled upon alchemy, I was doing research on the philosophers stone, which is TOTAL BS by the way when it comes into the making of one. One other option I'm looking into it trying to replace all the source of magic that made me from Mabb and replace it with something else. That way Mabb has more energies to focus with and I won''t have to worry about our connection as badly.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:01 am

*suddenly occurs to her that she and Lia have something gravely in common*
replace all the source of magic that made her from me User Image and replace it with something else.....
User Image All this time I've been trying to just taint it...
How would you go about removing this!? User Image

*mindlessly scrubs away*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:15 am

Liada noticed the tone in Leko's voice and wondered what she was referring to. She thought back to the experiment, it had been years since she looked at it last. Well the process itself seems simple enough, wait for the right setting of the moon and stars alignment, use of elements, etc etc. The main issue is finding a big enough magic source for the replacement. User Image
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:18 am

*grabs Lia's arm suddenly*
Let me help you! User Image
.. err.. I mean...
I'd be interested in learning about this
and maybe I could even help find such a source for you...
We could brain storm some ideas. User Image

*pats the injured arm softly and pets it down snickering*
I'd say let Ayami help heal you too, but...
angels and demons don't really mix well with healing User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:27 am

Liada giggled as Leko exlaimed her eagerness. She rested her chin on her hands as her elbows sat on the edge of the tub and she raised an eyebrow. User Image You know you can just say you want Aya out of your body and then I would reply I would happily let you in on my research for the new magic source. Plus I looked into heavenly magic sources and its a no go. Like you said, doesn't get along well at all. User Image
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:36 am

*waits a bit to make sure the Angelic one slumbers deep*
Oh it's much more sinister than that...
I want her back.. evil
She belongs to me Lia.. she's mine!
It's not fair that they've claimed her up there!

*points up toward the ceiling*
I lay claim to this body and I won't let them say it's simply my tomb!
I don't care if she stays..
I just want her to be free
I'm not meant to be a caged animal in an reincarnated form evil
She's the most beautiful serpent you've ever laid eyes on love...
stunning... User Image

*leans in closer and speaks in a deeper voice, eyes glowing red*
Interested is an understatement twisted

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:41 am

Liada raised both eyebrows at her demonic sister in arms. She's never seen her claim such devotion to her other half before and some of what she said befuddled the fox demon since she wasn't aware of much of Leko and Ayami's background. She gestured that she was ready to get out of the tub and dry off so with Leko watching beside her she attempts to stand on her own and doesn't feel nearly as much of the ache as she did when she woken up earlier.

And here I thought Aya-chan had been a closet case when it comes to Nei. Sounds like someone needs to have a little story time with me over drinks. We can talk more on the research later. With Leko keeping a supporting hand lightly on her back, the two head back into Liada's room to help her change into some fresh clothes and fresh bandages.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:08 pm

*as she helps Lia change she goes into some vague details*
No no no, Ayami is obsessive User Image as I am possessive..
She looses it over Nei because Nei is perfection
Nei is some kind of non human thing, she's told me before but I forget User Image
Anyway, anything that is perfect, flawless etc... well Ayami gets lost.
Where I like the imperfect, the unique that which causes the imbalance twisted
But sure sure, story time, any time you'd like.
I've lived a long time you know. pirate
Ayami has been around for less than 10% of it.

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:19 pm

Once Liada had changed and Leko had redone her bandages. They move into the living room and Liada pulls out a few books to show her friend. Hahaha, I see. That makes much more sense with the two of you. But I can't recall if you had told me about how you became two beings in one body or not? She eases herself into the couch and starts opening up the books. There's some bits I've been looking into in ancient Mayan culture, cursed Japanese hot springs, and a few other locations but until I am done with this coup investigation in Fae court I can't explore them just yet.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5202 5203 5204 5205 5206 5207 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games