Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5203 5204 5205 5206 5207 5208 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:22 pm

:: skips in and sees no one around ninja so she goes over to the fridge to see if anyone left any sweets in there, but all she finds is juice and soda sad Checking the freezer for maybe some ice cream, all that's in there is booze gonk She pouts and flops onto one of the stools, spinning around slowly. It occurs to her that the red headed lady got ice cream for her over from the place next door.... but the Jade Dragon is there! :: gonk crying
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:35 pm

*takes a seat next to Lia and peeks onto the pages skimming quickly for content*
*speaks casually as she does*
Short version, I made one wrong step and got caught by the holy order...
But being what I am, I am certainly hard to kill.
So they tried to seal me till i starved to death then divinely punish me
by reincarnating my soul into a angelic host who's "soul" purpose is to praise praise praise.
Conveniently easy for them since seraphs are serpents anyway.. User Image
There's more going on there then meets the eye you know.
But they overlooked one thing...
I was the offspring of a succubi, not a full demon succubus...
So they killed my imp part first User Image thus creating a unruly seraph rolleyes
Then the silly thing came and looked for me... User Image
That whole perfection things again.. obsessed...
they thought they were cleaver in their sealing device too but they didn't see what happened as a possibility.
So she broke the seal with me and promised to keep me "bound"
User Image I'm not sure why they agreed to it..
She's got a way with manipulating words...

*attention gets drawn into a few images on a page*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:39 pm

Liada nods as she listens to Leko's story. Ayami was certainly more than she let on. It made sense how her and Leko paired up so well after hearing this. Interesting, so then you're thinking that by using my experiment you would be able to become 2 bodies but still hold onto your bond in a sense so that you both can enjoy life more per say. You both are attracted to the other because of your flaws or perks more or less to say but it is a bit difficult to enjoy them more when you both are battling for the same territory.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:45 pm

:: gets up and peeks around the corner into the restaurant, seeing if the dragon is still there. As she does so, a host greets her and asks if he can do anything for her. Panicked, she cowers back into the bar and hides under a table :: crying

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:50 pm

Oh no!
I want back what's mine.
I want the control...
I won't just walk away from her like
"oh it's okay that you ripped me in half and murdered what was of my life and stole a few thousand years from me*
I want a demon body damnit! scream
It was almost perfect when I mirror imaged her User Image
But then of course Nei told her she liked her better non snake...
Plus she probably would have killed me at that rate anyway User Image
I want to remove the angelic and replace it with something familiar..
something compatible User Image Then I won't have an issue with demon possessing this flesh
What kind of angel is flesh anyway? User Image
Idiots rolleyes

*throws hands over her head and leans back into the couch*
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:55 pm

Ah,...now I see. That makes total sense. In that case with our combined forces we should be able to find something of use. Course I'll need to go to my main library in The Den for more information.....User Image Later.....yes yes much later when this is all said and done.

Liada Trovaras

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:57 pm

*claps excitedly* User Image
Oh I have the patients of a saint! User Image unfortunately User Image
You just let cursed nurse Leko get you back to health then after these trips User Image
Must have you in PERFECT working order! twisted
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:01 pm

lol Well I should be back in full capacity tomorrow with the help of those lotions. Although I should get a new eye patch that's more to my tastes. The scar on that won't be completely healed right away with the nasty little trick that goblin gave me....

Liada Trovaras

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:05 pm

:: after standing there confused for a few moments, the host follows Miro into the bar to see if anything is wrong. It's pretty easy to spot her under one of the tables since at the moment they are absent of tablecloths. Miro is convinced she's hidden well, but ends up jumping when the host kneels on the floor near her and looks under the table at her::

Are you alright, miss?

The land of sand is grand! The land of sand is grand!! gonk crying
:: hugs her knees to her chest ::

... I'm... just going to... make a call.. sweatdrop
:: slowly stands, trying not to make any sudden movements and digs out his cell phone, wondering if it would be more appropriate to call police or security ::
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:06 pm

I'm sure I could help you in that department pirate
*materializes a small collection of eye patches*
anything suit your fancy User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:18 pm

Liada looks over the variety Leko has. They had very similar tastes so it was hard to just pick one. She then spots one made of glass and silver and holds it up to the light. She recognizes the color that her eyes tend to make and looks to Leko. I think I'll take this one. I like the stern look it has with the shade of color it is. Removing the patch she currently is wearing the puts on the new patch and ruffles her hair a bit to show it off better. How's it look?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:22 pm

User Image much better on you then it ever did on me.
Why... I think it was meant for you User Image
oh fate, how often I just cut that string for fun.
It's interesting, you can't really notice it unless you look closely in fact.
It's a great piece on you. User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:25 pm

:: it takes some internal debating and in the end he ends up just calling Kyle for advice. sweatdrop Kyle always seems to know what to do in even the oddest of situations. ::

:: huddles further under the table and pulls a chair in front of her when the man steps away while on the phone ::
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:26 pm

Good, excellent choice then. Liada then yawns and stretches as much as she can without pulling on her stitches. Shall we go to the JD? I'm starving.....User Image

Liada Trovaras

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:29 pm

I suppose I could use some sustenance.
We'll use my portal since you are mock mortal today User Image
Let's check if anyone is in the bar first.

*opens a portal to the bar for them*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5203 5204 5205 5206 5207 5208 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games