Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5204 5205 5206 5207 5208 5209 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:21 pm
Mana: *shrugs* I guess. I dunno, I don't watch the show. XP  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:33 pm
Mana- I am merely disturbed by how little these people seem to think these habits are effecting their health. I mean... do you know what is IN wet cat food?! Its nasty and unhealthy stuff! Its dangerous stuff D: She shouldn't be eating it! And sniffing baby powder...that stuff can seriously clog up your lungs! The person could asphyxiate! How horrible a death would that be....'She/He died of a spoonful of baby powder to the nosey...amen'
-shudder- Pay attention to your health people! Your health! I could care less about the guy loving his car >> That's his own choice and he's welcome to love his car any way he wants. But if it puts your health at risk....Like the lady who wanted triple M breasts....TRIPLE M. Back problems, serious infection, risk of rupture, death! I mean....I understand wanting bigger boobies...-covers little chest- but too far is too far sometimes.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:50 pm
Vixen: It's not just a matter of choice in some cases.

In other cases, it's more a psychological problem or there's a problem with the person's mind that was set in place since birth due to a failure of the right messages being sent through the genes.

They just don't think on the rational level as other people do and they can't help it if they really are affected in such ways.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:16 pm
Oh, my God, Neuropath is so good.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:31 pm
Neuropath?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:41 am
A book by R. Scott Bakker. A sci-fi thriller.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:09 am
Vampire slayer Abraham Lincoln? Lolololol. If it's a real movie, I'm going to go see it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:14 am
Oh it is. XD  

Haruhi000777

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:19 am
Is it really? Oh, God, will I have something to look forward to this summer. I bet I am going to be highly amused. First steampunk Lincoln and now vampire hunter Lincoln. Lawl.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:37 am
Steampunk Lincoln? Now I've got something else to see. XD  

Haruhi000777

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:43 am
Sugar Dhaku
Vampire slayer Abraham Lincoln? Lolololol. If it's a real movie, I'm going to go see it.

It probably is. I mean... It's based off that book.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:22 pm
Ugh... the weekend needs to be longer.  

Haruhi000777

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:05 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Mana- I am merely disturbed by how little these people seem to think these habits are effecting their health. I mean... do you know what is IN wet cat food?! Its nasty and unhealthy stuff! Its dangerous stuff D: She shouldn't be eating it! And sniffing baby powder...that stuff can seriously clog up your lungs! The person could asphyxiate! How horrible a death would that be....'She/He died of a spoonful of baby powder to the nosey...amen'
-shudder- Pay attention to your health people! Your health! I could care less about the guy loving his car >> That's his own choice and he's welcome to love his car any way he wants. But if it puts your health at risk....Like the lady who wanted triple M breasts....TRIPLE M. Back problems, serious infection, risk of rupture, death! I mean....I understand wanting bigger boobies...-covers little chest- but too far is too far sometimes.

I spoil my little kitty with dry cat food that is healthly for her tummy!

I could say less for my health cause I already passed out almost today T. T

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:11 pm
little mintchan

I spoil my kitty with both dry and wet cat food as well as cat n** and kitty treats xD She's a tubby little boo but I love her to death. She's also very old >> so the 'Princess' gets what the 'Princess' wants >>

Hahaha xD Poor Kyo...I really didn't want to do that to him so soon(-ish?) after Doki did it.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:23 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
little mintchan

I spoil my kitty with both dry and wet cat food as well as cat n** and kitty treats xD She's a tubby little boo but I love her to death. She's also very old >> so the 'Princess' gets what the 'Princess' wants >>

Hahaha xD Poor Kyo...I really didn't want to do that to him so soon(-ish?) after Doki did it.

Same here, baby gets what she wants, and she is like 13 years old....i love her to death and more then my dad~

yeah i'm glad kyo is gay, he aint neva' gonna have children in his life!

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5204 5205 5206 5207 5208 5209 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games