Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5206 5207 5208 5209 5210 5211 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:50 pm

Once Kyle's all finished he hands Hauk the new key and security measures to Hauk. Noting to him that it should work in the system no problem. Thanking the man Hauk asks for one more favor out of concern for his MW boss Liada. Since she had been absent for days without word and has not been in her current home Hauk asks Kyle if there's a way to see if she's been around the bar or in her chambers at all.

Kyle agrees to show him the tapes and they review them from the last few days. Hauk tries to contain his blush and Kyle politely coughs as he skips past Hauk and Kat's moment in the bar the other night and continues on until they see a portal open and a figure emerge from it and into one of the booths. Upon zooming in and focusing on the image they find that the figure emerging from the portal is indeed Liada. Hauk gritted his teeth as he saw the exhaustion on her face as well as what looked like some sort of wrap around her face, clutching one of her arms as she rested on the seat.

Kyle slowly forwards the tape to watch what happened after Liada entered the bar and they see that the fox demon conversed with Leko and eventually entered a portal that the succubus opened. They turn up the volume to listen in on the girls conversation and hear that Leko was going to nurse Liada back to health in her room so Hauk asked if he could have permission to enter Liada's chambers to check up on her. Kyle was hesitant at first but understanding that when his mistress's needs or health is in danger he would have done the same of Psy. So in the end he agreed and gave the security's spare key for Liada's room and asked that he return it once he was finished with it. Nodding his thanks Hauk left the security office to find Kat chatting with Kits. He waves to the cat girl in greeting as he stands beside Kat. Looks like she's here alright. He tries to keep the concern out of his voice since he didn't want to bring it up in front of other company present.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:54 pm

She laughed at Kits' observation, "Well, knowing Draa, he bid the same amount on four women so he COULD take them all out at once. lol "

She turned when she heard Hauk's voice and smiled up at him. "I figured as much. You want to go see if she's home?"

She studied his face, noting that he didn't look as relaxed as he was earlier. Deciding to wait until they were in private to ask him, she took another sip of her drink.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:57 pm

That's what I thought too.

*smiles and nods at Hauk when he comes in* Who's here? confused *picked up on the concern in Hauk's voice even though he tried to hide it* Is something wrong?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:00 pm

Trying to play cool he rested his chin on Kats head, mostly for easing his worry than to make a relaxed appearance in front of Kits. We can in a sec if you're in the middle of something. Good evening Kits, congrats on being one of the higher rollers in the auction. I'm just checking up on Rev since she's been away for a bit. I think she may have been overworking herself in the lab too much.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:07 pm

She smiled at Kits. "Yeah, we haven't seen her around, and I know how she gets on her stints when she works. Goes for long periods of time without rest, so since she wasn't out at the Den last night, we're going to pop in and check on her here in a bit. 3nodding "

She sipped her drink and caught Hauk's hand, giving him a reassuring squeeze.

"So, what else is new with you, Kits? Other than being Miss Popularity at the auction? User Image"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:13 pm

Rev? Oh, Liada. I hope she's not overworking herself... neutral It's probably a good thing you're going to check on her.

Well, I came by to drop off some flyers for the new art exhibit at Aqua Springs. *gestures toward the table where she set them* We're having a reception on Sunday evening.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:17 pm

Squeezing her hand back in silent thanks to Kat, Hauk glances over at the flyers and picks one up to read it. Sounds like a great idea. I know I'll be working late that night so I won't be able to attend, but if its okay I can send some of these into the club to post up to spread the word.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:22 pm

She nodded at Kits, "Of course you can leave these here. In fact, I'll have some of the staff put some over at Pandora's and the JD as well. 3nodding What kinds of art can we expect at this particular showing?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:31 pm

*nods* Sure, spread them around. The more people that attend, the better. It's mainly drawings this time, but we've got some really good artists. 3nodding You might even recognize some of the subjects. xd
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:37 pm

"Well, I'll most certainly try to make it on Sunday. I hope you have a good turnout as well. Is Karrie going to be helping out with the food?"

She took another sip of her drink, idly rubbing her thumb on top of Hauk's hand. She could feel how tense he was, almost like a large cat poised to leap.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:39 pm

He nods and takes a few of the fliers. Gving Kat a quick kiss before he heads over to the side entrance of the club to give them to the bartender working tonight. He tells him to make sure there's a bunch posted around the club both downstairs and upstairs. He came back and leaned on the bar next to Kat. Reclaiming her hand as he listens to their talk on the food.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:41 pm

*nods* Karrie and Mitri are both going to be helping with the food. That's one of the things Karrie really likes to do to help us out. I don't know what they've got planned, though. Neither of them will tell me anything. lol

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:45 pm

She chuckled, "Surprise menus can be fun though. I'm starting to plan the anniversary party for the bar. The 25th will be our second anniversary. Still working on the theme and menu. I'm thinking we'll most likely hold it that Saturday, the 27th. 3nodding "
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:55 pm

Keeping a mental note to get that night off from the club, Hauk goes behind the bar to grab a beer and opens the cap. Taking a swig he thinks over of how Liada looked in the video and that she seemed worse off then the last time she returned.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:01 pm

The 27th? Sounds good to me. I should be able to be here for it. 3nodding *finishes her coke* Well, I think I'm going to stop by the auction house and go home. See you two later. ^_^ *takes care of her glass and leaves*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5206 5207 5208 5209 5210 5211 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games