Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tabatha_Twitchet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:53 am
Oh internets, how I missed thee~!

Hi, America. Germany. Italy. Everyone else who I won't list at the moment because that might take a while.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:12 am
*gets up* Aiya.... my back, aru.... how long was I out?  

Aniki China

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:44 pm
How can you tell... he's like that when he's awake, too. -Glances to China.- Not long... Do you need help with that? Perhaps you should train more...

((Hello Tabatha!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:03 pm
I just need some tiger balm, aru.... I've been trying to stretch every day, but I can't even touch my toes.  

Aniki China

Your Favourite HERO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:05 pm
A hero has to know these things, dear Germany.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:09 pm
Whether he is awake or asleep? Good luck with that, America... And you can use all of the tiger balm you want, China, but it would be easier to exercise so that it wouldn't happen. -Sighs, rubbing his temple. Why is he the only serious one...-  

Germany-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:57 am
((XD ilu LO))

*wakes up with a big yawn and sees everyone* Ah... is it dinner time?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:30 am
ILU2 XD ))

Alseep... I thought as much. -Though at the mention of food the blond's stomach gives a growl.- ...I could go for some wurst. And a cold beer...  

Germany-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:32 am
*pokes Germany's tummy* o 3o

I could go for pasta and wine!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:08 pm
Sorry I've been absent XD I have people from out of town visiting all the way until next Wed, so I don't get online as much until then XD;;  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

The Pink Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:21 am
Umm, hmm... I caught cold while swimming in not so warm Baltic sea sweatdrop This means I have more time to spend at home and maybe finally start posting some stuff in the rp thingie :3 Anyway, I had a question to ask - would anyone be interested in a slightly more literate APH roleplay ? I mean, there's nothing wrong with posting one or two sentences, but still it would be nice to create something more developed - if you don't mind it, that is. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:40 pm
That's what the rp sub-forum is for. This is the kind of chatterbox of the guild here~! Why do you think it's over 500 pages? XD Though yes I would be interested in a literate rp! If you have any questions about my literacy please see here for my 23 APH fics XD

-Not that I'm looking for a Poland or anything!-  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

chiyo_xx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:40 pm
I only want to be...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

hi there everyone, what's up i haven't posted in a while..

User Image

...With you once again.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:57 pm
Hey ya'll~  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

The Pink Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:32 pm
x_LoveObject_x, I am a bit shocked to admit that your fanfiction was one of the first APH fanfiction I have read! So how could I ever have any doubts about your literacy level, for god's sake ?? -blushes- My Russian friend recommended it to me, then demanded a smutty fanart as her birthday present. I couldn't say no... Russians are... Russians. They simply won't take 'no' for an answer. xD

Somehow I have the ominous feeling I'll be punched straight in the face as soon as she reads it from behind of my back. Oh, it happened already..

You see, it's currently midnight here, me and my Russian friend are in Poland, tomorrow morning we heading for Grunwald to see with our own eyes how Prussia gets his a** kicked by allied LietPol forces :3 The big battle will be held in three days. I will upload our pictures as soon as I get back to my cosy little place in Stockholm. And, umm, today I am the one who will sleep on the floor, there is no doubt about that. xDD

As far as the roleplay is concerned, I am aware chatterbox is originally made for short messages, spam and other purposes (country...dating?) therefore I just mentioned the idea here to find out if anyone would be interested. And I am really happy to hear that you would like to take part in it. ^_^

My friend insists that we/I should post as Ivan... And it's fine with me. heart

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games