Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:56 pm
(im bored at the moment so yeah, plus i only robed master abel thus far so i needed to rob mistress blais of something)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:58 pm
red 14 the sniper
(im bored at the moment so yeah, plus i only robed master abel thus far so i needed to rob mistress blais of something)

(well nice to know you remembered me red, thanks)  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:00 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
Blais: *yawns child-like and innocent-looking then head up the stairs, doesnt get to far b4 falls alseep standing up and collapses on the stairs*

(yo emo^^)
Shuun pays Blais a visit and goes to her house. He rongs the doorbell.

Blais: *laying on the stairs, doesnt sturr*
Opal: i wonder who that could be. dont worry master Blais, i'll get it. *giggles and opens the door* hello SHun, plz come in

(Red...u stole the bike from Blais?)
"Thanks." shun says and enters then sees Blais and tilts head. "Is she comfortable there?"

Opal: *looks at Blais* i wouldn't think so . . . but she can sleep soundly almost everywhere when she is worn enough.....

"I see." Shun said as he looked at Opal. "Want me to take her to her room?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:02 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
Blais: *yawns child-like and innocent-looking then head up the stairs, doesnt get to far b4 falls alseep standing up and collapses on the stairs*

(yo emo^^)
Shuun pays Blais a visit and goes to her house. He rongs the doorbell.

Opal: i wonder who that could be. dont worry master Blais, i'll get it. *giggles and opens the door* hello SHun, plz come in

"Thanks." shun says and enters then sees Blais and tilts head. "Is she comfortable there?"

Opal: *looks at Blais* i wouldn't think so . . . but she can sleep soundly almost everywhere when she is worn enough.....

Opal: *chews on a finger nail nervously* um.......yes......yes, ill show you her room. *head up stairs eyeing Blais warrily*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:04 pm
(no problum, my memory works weirdly)
the cell phne Tora stole from abel again rings and she answers it " konichiwa, hagemimasude?.....moichido....eeeto....anno....." Tora puts down the wrench and stands up, her hands and head cover or streched with oil. "iie" Tora picks up the bottle of sake and takes a hit from it and sits down talking still.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:05 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Opal: *chews on a finger nail nervously* um.......yes......yes, ill show you her room. *head up stairs eyeing Blais warrily*

Shun lifts Blais up and follows Opal.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:09 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Opal: *walks to Blais's room and opens the door revealing a bland room filled with many weapons on various sizes, and many book with various languages and writtings.* here please......  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:11 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Opal: *walks to Blais's room and opens the door revealing a bland room filled with many weapons on various sizes, and many book with various languages and writtings.* here please......

Shun nodded and put Blais on the bed.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:13 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: *hiccups softly then coughs. while sleeping her features are soft and warm*
Opal: *sighs* i wish she would smile more......she is so very pretty when she smiles....*tears form and threaten to spill over her lids. she wipes them away b4 they can*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:16 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: *hiccups softly then coughs. while sleeping her features are soft and warm*
Opal: *sighs* i wish she would smile more......she is so very pretty when she smiles....*tears form and threaten to spill over her lids. she wipes them away b4 they can*

Shun looked at Blais and nodded. "She does." He stated.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:18 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Opal: *sniffs*
Blais: *shifts mumbles with face in her pillow* what are you two ranting about? *yawns hugely then looks at them*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:19 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: *shifts mumbles with face in her pillow* what are you two ranting about? *yawns hugely then looks at them*

"Hey Blais." Shun said as he smiled at her. "Did you sleep well?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:20 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: *sits up and wipes her eyes like a young child* i suppose.....it was much longer than i normally sleep tho....i feel a bit drowsy....i might go for a swim......*looks at her hand in thought*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:23 pm
Tora walks into the bar and and washes her hands "dang it all, why do they all ways do that" she says aloud with anger and it echos outside the bar and into the house for some distance.  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:24 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: *sits up and wipes her eyes like a young child* i suppose.....it was much longer than i normally sleep tho....i feel a bit drowsy....i might go for a swim......*looks at her hand in thought*

"Cool. Can I come?" Shun asked curiously.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games