Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:44 pm
Neuro smiled widely, his eyes dark,"She went to go visit someone, I'll go visit too some day."He looked back at the fight.

Soli walked into the portal and followed Sverre, she sat down on the floor near a chair that looked strange,"I will tell you what people are plotting Master."

Sverre smiled,"Good."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:46 pm
User Image
"Neuro........" marisol knew what he did and where Soli was. "Why?"  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:48 pm
"The sound I can still hear it Marisol and he controls me now,"He smiled wider showing his sharp teeth,"Strange how he easily did it but he is my father after all."He started walking towards the door,"I have to go, he's calling me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:50 pm
User Image
"No NEURO!" Marisol cried, gripping his arm with a death grip.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:57 pm
Neuro glanced at her amusingly,"What Marisol."He stopped to look at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 pm
User Image
"You can't go to him. You can't let him take over the demon world and start a war." Tears ran down Marisol's face.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:26 pm
Brago put his fist into the floor." Calm down? Stop it? Do all of you think it's just that simple ? Are you the one that has to go to your workers funerals and tell their families that they died in my mansion, but it'll be okay?! No! I do not intend to stop, so just keep on dodgeing so I can figure out a way to hit you...." brago got ready to charge again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:12 am
"You're an immortal. People die all the time. Where do you think I vanish to? I have buried every Kalvient that ever has died. My people die constantly by vampires, vampire hunters, demonkind. Yet I haven't attacked them back but to protect my own people. Now Hakai's return made me unbalanced and you not answering a simple question and acting in that aggressive manner took me of and when your kind attacked me when I walked up the front gate to wait for your return I attacked back for once and since they attacked me, why am I being seen as the bad guy. I gave them all just as many attacks as they gave me. Those who didn't attack me where not harmed. This is why I ask you to calm down and stop. Don't get overflown by emotions or we'll fight in eternity. All of you move in slow motion to me and do you think that you ever can hit me? I'll keep avoiding because I mean you no harm." Kerat eyed Brago and would be ready to use his psychic power to keep Brago away from him.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:47 am
" so your not powerful enough to attack without killing? I guess I am stronger, because I am. You have invaded my home, I don't want you to be here. You have 10 seconds to be gone. Is that fair?" brago looked at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:12 pm
"If I attack I do so perfectly and with little flaw. What people don't know is that I am a killer. As my creator I have a very destructive force to nurture. I must stay calm to not become rabid. Now I don't care what time limit you demand because 10 seconds may be enough fro me and Hakai. Yet it may just take longer time and I would not upsett Hakai if I where you, for your woman's sake. If you just stand still and shut up then I think that." Now he turned to Hana. "You can let me speak to her and trust me, I will keep her calm and your well being in first priority."  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm
User Image
Hana was sitting on the stairs, her hand over the lump on her stomach that was the baby. She was crying and in pain so she couldn't even answer Kerat when he spoke to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:52 pm
He was just watching now. They had both really irritated him so he decided to show them something. He let his illusion tell then his words. "You both are idiots. Acting like children both of you should stop fighting. Kerat if you have business for hakai then you can tell me and Brago. As you know Hana isn't feeling well. So you should tell us and then leave. If would be much proffered." He smiled as he let the words fall into there minds.  

Menonai

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:53 pm
Kerat turned to Luc. "It's Hakai who wanted to speak with me. My relation to her is not something I share with people who attack me but your bound to find out somehow. I gave my self to Hakai for about 400 years ago. Maybe you'd heard about it if you where alive back then. It was a union that made it able for me to trap her and destroy her body." That the union had made both much stronger and as long as Hakai and Kerat would be alive, both are more or less unbeatable. Yet that's one thing he's not going to tell to Brago or his allied, even fi he doubted that Brago would kill Hana just to get to him. He turned back to brago "Your wife, who is now crying, maybe over this ridiculous act of yours Brago, is the one who told me that Hakai wanted to talk to me and I'm happy to listen to her."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:57 pm
Neuro smiled,"It's too late Marisol, there is nothing strong that can detach me from him,"He kissed her gently,"Trust me with this and let me go I need to destroy his plans."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:32 pm
He laughed silently and let him take a look at what he had to say. "I don't trust you any bit. Because one you lie a lot. So you give me no reason to trust you at all. And two, you do not come in here after slaughtering innocent people. They attack you, and you may say you defend yourself but there are easier ways then killing. So I have no reason to trust you. If you want to tell her something you have to tell her in front of me and brago. If what she says your telling the truth. Then I'll believe you." He smiled at him. It was the flat out truth.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games