Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5211 5212 5213 5214 5215 5216 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:37 pm

* Slowly turns to Psy, with some minor back pain *

Damn this back Sure, sweetie. Could you get an old man some hot chocolate with peppermint. That would be just lovely. xd
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:44 pm

*Notices Mr. Kringle is having some issues.* User Image You seem like you're straining a bit Mr. Kringle. *Grabs his sleeve and pulls him into Pandora's Box.* Don't worry. Sven will get all those kinks out of those old bones. wink

*Brings Santa to Kyle.* Kyle, see that Mr. Kringle gets a peppermint hot chocolate. SVEN!!! SVEN!! *A gigantic Swedish muscular man come out from the red room.* Sven see that Mr. Kringle gets a full body massage, the works. wink *Sven nods and whisks Mr. Kringle away to the red room.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:51 pm

*Grins as she goes back to the Main Bar. This little deed of goodness is sure to put her on the nice list. User Image It'll be good to get a real diamond instead of coal.*
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:54 pm

* Door closes behind them in the red room. As Sven moves towards, I trap him into a powerful trance*

So.. Sven is it? I here you can get the kinks out of these old bones. You do have a lot of life-force emitting from you. Maybe you don't mind sharing?

* Performs a demonic ritual and transfer Sven's life-force into me. I feel the a lot younger and A LOT STRONGER! Sven drops into a skinny, aged vegetable of his former self. *

Don't worry.. it's temporary.. I think... twisted

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:05 pm

*Goes into the Jade Dragon and gets her standing order of tea. The host is used to her nightly order now and has it all ready for her in advance. She grins as she takes the pot and a cup and returns back to the Main Bar. She has a seat at the end, pours herself a cup and happily takes a sip.* User Image
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:09 pm

* Stops to check myself in the mirror.*

At least the beard's gone. Man that think got dirty. Now, let's see how much havoc I can create in this new body.

* Calmly leaves the red room and enters the Main Bar *

Thanks Psy! lol

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:13 pm

neutral *Turns around to see QS. User Image She didn't even hear him come in. ninja Shrugs.* Um……sure thing. Yeah. User Image
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:14 pm

Soooo.... are you bar-tending tonite?

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:20 pm

stare QS…so I LOOK like I'm bar-tending? You know this place is self serve unless there is someone on duty. I should really talk to Hauk about getting more bartenders. SAY, have you been to our nightclub? User Image *Grins and points to a set of doors to the far wall.* Liada, our 6th MW Lady, has added a nightclub to the place so you can get your "freak" on. User Image
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:27 pm

rolleyes How much land do you guys own?

* Pour myself a drink*

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:33 pm

I don't know. I have "people" to keep track of all that jazz. They get a bit ambitious and rates are in a buyers favor these days. I may own the whole town in no time. lol
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:38 pm

Anyway, I'll take this drink to go..but it was nice catching up you, but I gotta fly... You might wanna check out the red room in the back... just sayin lol

* Strolls through the front door *

Moon looks great tonight....

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:47 pm

*Waves and says goodbye to QS. Takes a sip of tea.* "Check out the Red Room?" User Image Oh gawd rolleyes he broke the red room. stressed I don't want to deal with the damage tonight. *Takes out her iphone and texts Kyle…*

Text to Kyle from Psyzapp
Check the red room. QSXII was here and I have the feeling we are going to need to fix something. stare I'm not dealing with it tonight, so if it's an emergency contact Katana.

*Hits send, picks up her tea and takes it down to her chambers.*
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:56 pm

*Once inside her chambers, she takes her tea into her bedroom and changes into something more comfortable and suitable for bed. After her nightly beauty regiment, she's about to slip into bed when it dawns on her she forgot all about Mr. Kringle. User Image s**t!!! stressed She gets out her iphone and sends Kyle another text.*

Text to Kyle from Psyzapp
Please check on Mr. Kringle and make sure he gets safely on his way. Thanks.

*Hits send and hopes she's still on the nice list. Probably not though…looks like its coal again. stare *

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:10 pm

Kat and Hauk had spent the afternoon shopping for him. They had discussed possible locations for the date, but agreed that they both needed to check their respective calendars before they did the "auction" date. Several hours and shops later, they loaded the bags into her car and then walked to a nearby tavern to get an afternoon snack and a drink.

On their way back to the car, Kat saw a few shops that had sales going on, so she drug Hauk into them with her. "Hauk! I can't pass up a shoe sale like this! User Image" However, about an hour later, his eyes were about to glaze over. She was talking to the saleslady like they were old friends and he was wondering just what the difference was between the two different pairs of black shoes she had on. User Image She looked at him, then back to the saleslady and they both laughed, the saleslady giving Kat a knowing look. User Image

Four pairs of shoes later, the two of them finally arrive back at MW. Unloading the car, Hauk went to make sure he could get in, and did the security measures. Successful, he unlocked the door and they took the bags, his and hers, to her bedroom before heading to the kitchen to figure out something to eat.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5211 5212 5213 5214 5215 5216 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games