Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5212 5213 5214 5215 5216 5217 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:19 pm

She made him sit, since he had made brunch for them and she went about making pulled pork sandwiches for them. He got them both a couple of beers and opened them as she got out some potato salad to go with the sandwiches. After they ate, he helped her clean up the kitchen and they took their drinks with them to the living room, intent on finding a movie to watch.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:57 pm

Once they got about halfway through the movie. Hauk couldn't help wondering what was going on between Kat and that shoe saleslady. It was obvious he was out of the loop and at the same time when it came to Kat, he wasn't sure if he WANTED to find out. Wrapping an arm around her shoulders he played with her hair, rolling the end of the strands between his fingers as they continued to watch.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:01 pm

She leaned her head against his shoulder, turning her head to look at him.

"So, I forgot to ask you, what's your schedule at the club this weekend?"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:03 pm

Snapping out of the movie he looks down at Kat. Raising an eyebrow as he thought it over. Well there's one shift on Friday, and one on Sunday night but I can either have it switched or pushed over to day shift Monday if needed. What's up?

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:06 pm

She shrugged, "I was just wondering is all. It'd be nice to get away for the weekend sometime. We've been spending all our time either here or at the Den. Not that I've minded that...but it'd be nice to go somewhere."

She took a sip of her beer and went back to watching the movie.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:08 pm

Hauk looked down at her and smirked. He had a feeling she was getting restless and cooped up. He gives a slight peck on her cheek and excuses himself to the restroom. When he was far enough down the hall and out of earshot he pulls out his cellphone and goes into Kat's room Silently closing the door behind him as he made a couple calls. First one was to work.....

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:10 pm

She propped her feet up on the coffee table, sipping her beer and got engrossed in the movie once again.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:13 pm

About a half hour or so later Hauk hung up his phone with an evil grin. He was glad he grabbed that pamphlet he saw when Kat was picking out some skirts and trying them on. He thought this would be a really good idea outside of the auction thing and all and he would plan the rest with her later. Sneaking out of her room he slips back into the living room and walks up behind her. Pushing her hair aside to kiss her neck lightly before he moves around the couch to sit next to her again. I miss anything good?

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:18 pm

She smiled at him when he returned, "They just saved that guy's daughter. Quite an impressive action scene. I can rewind it on the DVR if you want to watch it. User Image"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:22 pm

That's okay, its getting late and its already near the end. We can re-watch it another time. Besides...He leans down to n** at her shoulder. You need to be up early if I recall. rolleyes

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:25 pm

She rolled her eyes, "I know, I know....I hate these monthly meetings with my financial adviser, but I know I need to do it. stressed "

She sighed and finished off her beer, setting the empty bottle on the table.

"I'd much rather sleep in. twisted " She leaned back on the couch and pulled him to her for a kiss.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:32 pm

Without a word he slips his arms around her returning the kiss. Leaning over her putting only half his weight on her he moves his lips down her neck and further. Its not like we don't get to sleep in most of the time Vilkat....besides you'll want to rest up or else you won't be in a good state of mind with the adviser. He brings a hand to the top of her dress and swiftly unbuttons the fabric one at a time. Bringing his kisses closer to what he ached to nibble on most.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:38 pm

She was about to argue that as long as she had her coffee, she'd be just fine. But she lost that thought when he laid her back on the couch. She instinctively arched up against him, moaning softly.

"I'm not sure how you expect me to rest up when you do this to me. User Image" She lazily wound her fingers through his hair as he trailed kisses down her chest.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:44 pm

The Viking smirked as he glanced up to watch her face twist in pleasure as he continued his teasing. Well then you shouldn't be so tasty to make me want to do this....His hand reaches up to massage one side while he continues to nibble away at the other. Pulling her up onto his lap his free arm wraps around the small of her back and holds her against him. Plus this is only a sample of what's to come this weekend....

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:49 pm

She protested when he stopped his teasing, but she sat back a bit and looked at him, one eyebrow arched, when he mentioned the weekend.

"This weekend? I thought you had to work. confused " She turned her attention to his shirt, focused on ridding him of it so that she could feel him against her.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5212 5213 5214 5215 5216 5217 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games