Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5214 5215 5216 5217 5218 5219 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:43 pm

User Image *Covers her nose and mouth suddenly with both hands as Miro speaks. User Image Backs up about 3 bar stools.* OMG Miro! That is absolutely horrible!! User Image When's the last time you brushed your teeth?! User Image Do you know what "scope" is?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:47 pm

gonk Miro brushed just this morning gonk
:: covers her mouth with her sleeve, thinking there must be cake stuck in her teeth :: crying

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:52 pm

*Covers her nose and mouth with her gloved hand.* User Image Hold on a sec. *Raises a finger from the other hand and goes into her office. Returns with a toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash setting them on the bar.* The bathroom is right over there. *Points.* Just go in there and do a super duper job. User Image
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:57 pm

Finished packing, she puts her bags by her private entrance. Deciding to go up to the bar to get some bottles to take to the cabin, she grabbed her keys and headed out to the corridor. She told Hauk she would text him when she was ready to go, and knew he was taking care of things in IR before the two headed out.

Once she was upstairs, she saw Miro and Psy and smiled at the two as she went behind the counter to make a drink.

"Hey Psy....how are you? User Image" She grabbed the vodka and went about making a pomegranate Cosmo.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:01 pm

*Grins at Katana.* Oh hi, Katana. User Image I'm fine. *Motions her head toward the restroom as subtle as she can for Miro.*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:03 pm

:: frowns, but takes the dental care items anyway and drags her feet to the bathroom to brush up, making sure the door closes behind her. She sets everything down by the sink and spends a good long while trying to figure out how to roll up such long, flowing sleeves :: sweatdrop

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:07 pm

She watched as Miro took off for the ladies room without a word and took a seat by Psy.

"I spoke with Kyle today, I'm going to do interviews for masseurs on Tuesday. I'm going out of town for the weekend here in a little bit, and I may not be back until Monday morning. 3nodding "
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:09 pm

Interviews? User Image Did we lose someone? *Takes out her iphone and texts the host to the Jade Dragon she would like her tea.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:12 pm

She shrugged, "Kyle just said that we're short a masseur. Said something happened to Sven and we needed a replacement pronto. So, I asked him to pull past applicants and set up interviews and I'll do them when I get back. biggrin "
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:15 pm

Sven?! User Image Something happened to Sven?! gonk DAMNIT!!! stressed Sven was really good too! stressed How are we going to replace Sven?! stressed

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:18 pm

She shrugged and sipped her drink. "Dunno....you want to be in on the interviews too? I'm sure we'll find a suitable replacement. 3nodding "

She grinned at Psy, she wasn't even bothered that she was going to have to do interviews next week. She was headed out of town on a romantic getaway and wasn't about to let work bother her tonight.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:22 pm

:: after a thorough brushing and follow up with mouthwash and gargling, she emerges from the bathroom, her sleeves slightly damp from unfurling in the middle of her cleaning up ::

Minty fresh! mrgreen

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:23 pm

*Sighs loudly.* No. I have too much to do as it is. stare *The host of the Jade Dragon delivers Psy her tea and a cup. Psy tipping him generously before he nods and goes back to the restaurant.

Psy pours her cup of tea.* So where you going? Someplace fun? User Image

*Grins at Miro as she comes back to the bar.* User Image
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:25 pm

She grinned at Psy. "Hauk rented a cabin in the mountains for the weekend. Nice kitchen, hot tub, fireplace inside and out, gorgeous views..."

She sighed and sipped her drink. "I cannot wait to see it. xd "

She smiled at Miro when she came back. "Hey Miro...how are you? User Image"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:28 pm

*About chokes on her tea and starts coughing.* User Image Cabin?! That sounds like camping!!! User Image
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5214 5215 5216 5217 5218 5219 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games